Buying Request

So what'll be your buy strategy?

Wait and hope for a dump or buy straight away?

Other urls found in this thread:

etherscan.io/token/tokenholderchart/0x8f8221afbb33998d8584a2b05749ba73c37a938a?range=5000
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>not getting in on the ICO

the absolute state of burgers

A buy order at .0003 on ED is guaranteed to get be filled.
.00025 likely.

If you guys place an order for .003 i'll for sure fill it

>burgers no ICO hahahah

It's not that bad man you should be able to pick some up cheap if you want them.

What is Request about?
Sounds like a begger's coin.

Its another Ian Balina scam. Stay away and buy link instead.

OMG but for the west and eurocoiners easy moon if ur in at ico okay gains if u buy at 3-4x

ICO over?

That would mean market cap at ~ 48M at time of buying. Sounds not too bad to me.

At what time will it hit exchange (exactly please)

I got in no problem. Probably bought more than you could afford to, europoor.

Hey burger. I've maxed my bags multiple times. Won't be europoor for long.

Can someone explain to me what an europoor is?

And burgers, I'm a little behind on the memes.

Remember guys. The holders dictate the price to a large degree. This was a extremely fair ico with basically 0 whales. Don't be a shit cunt and contribute to the price going down for selling for stupid shit like 1.5x instantly on etherdelta before it's even his a decent exchange like binance.

Duly noted.

burger = American.

aka the salty burgers that couldnt get into Request or Confido kek

Only a salty burger is a delicious burger.

how long did it take OMG to reach 1b from ICO?

Oh my god, I'm offended. Not an American, just didn't pay attention and missed the ICO. Had lots of exams that week.

Norwegian non-cuck here.

There will be no dump.

ICO buyers control the price. Only several whales. All the whales I know are holding for 5x.

I spoke to hundreds of people in the slack and reddit. Provided reassurance for the legitimacy and outlook of this project. No one is dumping bags before 5x.

3 months I think?

Are you dumb? IGN is one of the larger whales and probably has 10% in request. Watch them dump asap on you when they see their "easy" gains

Let's repeat OMG. That was a hell of a ride.

Exponential growth is the best growth.

2 months.

Massive dump confirmed at x5

What was ICO price?

Retard check the wallet distribution ive never seen a coin this hyped with such an equal distrib

Link for salty burgers:
etherscan.io/token/tokenholderchart/0x8f8221afbb33998d8584a2b05749ba73c37a938a?range=5000

A europoor is someone from a second-world nation like Germany or something where people typically can't afford cars, extravagance, or even their own health care, so they have to implement a shitty "universal health care" system where you bleed to death just waiting to be seen by a doctor.

1 ETH = 5000 REQ

>Only several whales

>22.3% of the participants (2,563 persons) contributed for less than 6.713 ETH.
>67.6% (7,758 persons) contributed between 6.713 and 13.426 ETH.
>And 10% (1,146 persons) contributed between 13.426 and 26.852 ETH.

Define whale.

A whale is someone contributing higher than 10x the average contribution. That's the common definition.

BAT ICO did 5x with those ETH numbers being gas prices and several whales taking the lions share - a stranglehold on supply actually existed because generally only the elite could get in.

This is not the BAT, it was not ogre in 20 seconds, everyone who wanted in got in and did so with the plan to dump on exchange, there is no one to buy their bags at 5x

Not understanding individual caps in current year

Help me understand what the fuck you are talking about

Lol, dirty curry pajeets will instantly dump their REQ for a 5% profit. Only white first-worldlers should be allowed to participate in ICOs. See what the pajeets did with AirSwap.

Bullshit. Burgers were allowed to invest in Airswap.

Do you think that Burgers would dump their tokens for a $20-30 profit? Pajeets are more likely to dump their tokens for a $20-30 profit since that's more than the annual salary.

Your daughters will be enjoying this "Pajeet" cock, bitch.

so nobody put in for more than 26.852 eth? that's only eight thousand dollars... that can't be right

That was the cap for each individual account, there's no way to tell who has more than one until Friday.

Would be interesting to see % 26.852 as these are potential whales.

Anything between .0003-.0006 is a good buy and will yield good return. People who passed this opportunity will req'ret it.

Think it'll actually sell for 1.5-3x ICO? I was expecting to pay 5x ICO or higher

I wouldn't sell below 10x and actually I am planning to buy more but some pajeet will dump when they see 1.5x-2x for sure. Don't worry. But only first day, first hours. Second day it will be 3x min.

Right, cool, guess I'll try get some when it comes to ED. 3am est Friday?

Anyone please confirm.

It's Friday but I don't know the exact hour.

Friday 9am cest

9am CEST

aussie here, what does cest mean? that's an american time-zone?

learn to google you inbreed

use google idiot oh yeah sorry

CEST – Central European Summer Time (Time Zone Abbreviation)

I was just trying to be cool.