Muslimfag here

Muslimfag here
>all supplements i know is harram
>need gainz without trenboloni sandwich because scared
Help apriciated, if non harram supplement is found

How are vitamin supplemenets and Whey protein that comes from cheese haram?

>Stop being a Muzzie
>problem solved

Well, you know what they say

> claims to be a muslim
> posts a picture of a Sikh

I am confused

clapping your hands and whistling is also haram

don't try to use logic on religion

>tries whey protin
>finds out it is derived from non hallal dairy produce
>mfw. I have to wash myself for a week

You could always kill yourself then you won't be a Muslim anymore and we won't need to read your faggy posts

you could always drink your goat's milk for protein when you're done fucking her

your god does not exist my friend

>religion is stupid
>makes sense to follow it though

Your religion is a joke anyway. Just focus on your gains.

>muslim
>posts a Sikh
I thought you guys hated eachother?

Christian lifts will always be superior

There are none. If you want to make it, you're going to have to denounce Islam (even if you decide not to bother with the supplements)

cottage cheese. not even kidding eat like a kg of this shit a day
also, water from Jiben preperation is as good as whey protein (i am guessing if your family keeps Halal then i am guessing you know what Jiben is). mind you it tastes quit awful so put some honey with it or something

OMG I'm so offended.
Haha, nah just kill yourself faggot.

Then why would you care if your protein is halal or not?

Order from myprotein man, the whey is 100 percent halal there. What supps you take?

Jiben is just cheese?

the Arabic white hard cheese. it's water is practically whey solution

don't ask me why they call it simply "cheese" as if there is no other kind...

become a jihadist
become a suicide bomber
take as many other muslims with you as possible
preferably children

I know you're being edgy with these pictures, the whole draw muhammad thing is so people don't worship the prophet instead of god like yall do to Jesus. A statue or a large portrait of the prophet would have to be burned/dismantled. Its not cause we dont want you to insult the prophet that the pictures are banned, that has been happening for millennia.

I love Muslim chicks. So do some of my other friends so there's that.

me on the left

what supplements are haram, dude?

you're more worried about what supplements you can take and not about actually spending time in the gym and your diet, which are infinitely more supplements, whether or not they're haram.

They think Jesus is a God though. Their gods are the father(og Jewish God of Abraham), the son(the guy who looks like he's in a really shitty rock band), and the holy spirit(vodka, probably).

This method of having three gods is called monotheism, because reasons.

then why are cartoonists murdered by moderate muslims in france?

Well Catholics believe that it's one God who showed himself through these three things.

Some protestants don't believe that Jesus was God and think that holy spirit and God are the same thing.

It's the largest religion on Earth. Of course there are some differences between the interpretation of the Bible.

because they offended them

hate speech is not free speech

you have to be tolerant to others to expect tolerance from them

etc., etc.

its a two way street my friend. we dont draw Muhammad to worship but in protest against the violence the depictions inspire. you want respect show us some too.

also maybe theres some enterprise to be had researching ways of creating halal supplements because so far i dont really think theres anything out there that has been developed specifically for Muslims

Hate speech is free speech though. As long as people aren't encouraged to perform violent or criminal acts it's free speech. You don't get to play the victim if you agree with people that shoot some faggy little twerp that draws cartoons of religious people doing insulting things.

>drawing cartoons is displaying the same level of intolerance as murder
>drawing cartoons is rightly punishable with murder
You are a wicked fuck...

Hate speech is exactly free speech.
As one of them dick sucking faggots here in the south, I deal with some hate speech from time to time.
It comes with the territory.
If I have the right to suck dick, you have the right to believe some silly mythology that says dicks aren't delicious. If you have the right to believe such silly things, I have the right to offend your ludicrous sensibilities with a funny picture.

That is called FREEDOM.

How about you try some of this

KEK

just end your life you fucking dunecoon. Or leave islam. Your choice.

What supplements are harram? Whey isn't, creatine isn't - nor are bcaas, multi-vitamins, minerals, fish-oil (as long as you don't get caps made out of pig-gelatine) or any other widely used supps. Not even alcohol or pig based supps would be forbidden if there was no alternative and they had a marked positive effect on your health.

If you were Muslim you would know this.
2/10 bait to start a shit-posting thread.

kek hard

ALL MUSLIMS ARE PEDOPHILES