6 Days PPL

Hey Veeky Forumsbros. Is doing PPL-PPL-Rest routine possible for natties who want volume? Im thinking about it but not sure if i'll get enough recovery.
I've been lifting for about 5 month right now, doing SL and my current lifts are:
Squat: 100kg
Diddly: 120kg
Bench: 80kg kg
Pullups: 8 pullups w/ 10kg weight
My squat/didly arent that good cause i spent a bit of time stretching my hips/lower back so i took a break. I wanna try doing PPL-PPL-R/week routine but questioning the recovery i can achieve. My lifts been stalling a bit so i am only really expecting week to week increments in lifts, and maybe adding extra auxilary lifts will help my weak points? Anyway here's the routine:

PULL:
>Deadlift 1x5/Bent over Barbell Rows 5x5 (swap each pull workout) - Increase by 2.5 each workout
>Weighted Pullups: 1x10,1x8,1x6
>Chest supported rows: 3x8
>Weighted Chins: 3x12
>Face Pulls: 5x20
>Hammer Curls: 3x12

PUSH:
>Barbel Bench/Overhead Press 5x5 (swap each push workout, longer rests) - Increase by 2.5 Each workout
>Overhead Press/Barbell Bench 3x12 (swap each workout)
>Dumbell Press 3x12
>Incline Dumbell Press: 3x12
>SkullCrushes+Lateral Shoulder Raise: 3x12+3x12 Superset

LEGS:

>High Squat 5x5 - Increase by 2.5 each workout
>Front Squat 3x8
>Romanian Deadlift 3x8
>Good Mornings 3x12
>Weighted Hip Thrust(heavy) + Weighted Glute Bridge(lite) 3x6+3x15 Superset
>Standing Calf Raises 3x20

TLDR: Wanna do 6 day PPL with this routine, possible as natty or not.

P.S I thought of doing PHAT but it is designed as non linear so i'll do it later in my weightlifting career

does it HAVETO be a 7 day split? just go PPLx it's great and you get enough rest PPLPPLx will leave you feeling like shit if you're natty and especially if you just got off SL. even PPxLx can be rough for beginners.

Just accessing my options at this point. I could go for just repeat PPL with a rest day between each one, that sound like a good idea actually.Just wanted something with more volume but still progress, and not do a bro split.

Sorry, did you mean PPLxPPLxPPLx ?

no I meant PPLxPPLxPPLxPPLxPPLxPPLxPPLxPPLxPPLxPPLxPPLxPPLxPPLxPPLxPPLxPPLxPPLxPPLxPPLxPPLxPPLxPPLxPPLxPPLxPPLxPPLxPPLxPPLxPPLxPPLxPPLxPPLxPPLxPPLxPPLxPPLxPPLxPPLxPPLxPPLxPPLxPPLxPPLxPPLxPPLxPPLxPPLxPPLxPPLxPPLxPPLxPPLxPPLxPPLxPPLxPPLxPPLxPPLxPPLxPPLxPPLxPPLxPPLxPPLxPPLxPPLxPPLxPPLxPPLxPPLxPPLxPPLxPPLxPPLxPPLxPPLxPPLxPPLxPPLxPPLxPPLxPPLxPPLxPPLxPPLxPPLxPPLxPPLxPPLxPPLxPPLxPPLxPPLxPPLxPPLxPPLxPPLxPPLxPPLxPPLxPPLxPPLxPPLxPPLxPPLxPPLxPPLxPPLxPPLxPPLxPPLxPPLxPPLxPPLxPPLxPPLxPPLxPPLxPPLxPPLxPPLxPPLxPPLxPPLxPPLxPPLxPPLxPPLxPPLxPPLxPPLxPPLxPPLxPPLxPPLxPPLxPPLxPPLxPPLxPPLxPPLxPPLxPPLxPPLxPPLxPPLxPPLxPPLxPPLxPPLxPPLxPPLxPPLxPPLxPPLxPPLxPPLxPPLxPPLxPPLxPPLxPPLxPPLxPPLxPPLxPPLxPPLxPPLxPPLxPPLxPPLxPPLxPPLxPPLxPPLxPPLxPPLxPPLxPPLxPPLxPPLxPPLxPPLxPPLxPPLxPPLxPPLxPPLxPPLxPPLxPPLxPPLxPPLxPPLxPPLxPPLxPPLxPPLxPPLxPPLxPPLxPPLxPPLxPPLxPPLxPPLxPPLxPPLxPPLxPPLxPPLxPPLxPPLxPPLxPPLxPPLxPPLxPPLxPPLxPPLxPPLxPPLxPPLxPPLxPPLxPPLxPPLxPPLxPPLxPPLxPPLxPPLxPPLxPPLxPPLxPPLxPPLxPPLxPPLxPPLxPPLxPPLxPPLxPPLxPPLxPPLxPPLxPPLxPPLxPPLxPPLxPPLxPPLxPPLxPPLxPPLxPPLxPPLxPPLxPPLxPPLxPPLxPPLxPPLxPPLxPPLxPPLxPPLxPPLxPPLxPPLxPPLxPPLxPPLxPPLxPPLxPPLxPPLxPPLxPPLxPPLxPPLxPPLxPPLxPPLxPPLxPPLxPPLxPPLxPPLxPPLxPPLxPPLxPPLxPPLxPPLxPPLxPPLxPPLxPPLxPPLxPPLxPPLxPPLxPPLxPPLxPPLxPPLxPPLxPPLxPPLxPPLxPPLxPPLxPPLxPPLxPPLxPPLxPPLxPPLxPPLxPPLxPPLxPPLxPPLxPPLxPPLxPPLxPPLxPPLxPPLxPPLxPPLxPPLxPPLxPPLxPPLxPPLxPPLxPPLxPPLxPPLxPPLxPPLxPPLxPPLxPPLxPPLxPPLxPPLxPPLxPPLxPPLxPPLxPPLxPPLxPPLxPPLxPPLxPPLxPPLxPPLxPPLxPPLxPPLxPPLxPPLxPPLxPPLxPPLxPPLxPPLxPPLxPPLxPPLxPPLxPPLxPPLxPPLxPPLxPPLxPPLxPPLxPPLxPPLxPPLxPPLxPPLxPPLxPPLxPPLxPPLxPPLxPPLxPPLxPPLxPPLxPPLxPPLxPPLxPPLxPPLxPPLxPPLxPPLxPPLxPPLxPPLxPPLxPPLxPPLxPPLxPPLxPPLxPPLxPPLxPPLxPPLxPPLxPPLxPPLxPPLxPPLxPPLxPPLxPPLxPPLxPPLxPPLxPPLxPPLxPPLxPPLxPPLxPPLxPPLxPPLxPPLxPPLxPPLxPPLxPPLxPPLxPPLxPPLxPPLxPPLxPPLxPPLxPPLxPPLxPPLxPPLxPPLxPPLxPPLxPPLxPPLxPPLxPPLxPPLxPPLxPPLxPPLxPPLxPPLxPPLxPPLxPPLxPPLxPPLxPPLxPPLxPPLxPPLxPPLxPPLxPPLxPPLxPPLxPPLxPPLxPPLxPPLxPPLxPPLxPPLxPPLxPPLxPPLxPPLxPPLxPPLxPPLx

Edgy, i like it
Thanks bois

>Squat: 100kg
>Diddly: 120kg
>Bench: 80kg kg
A-after 5 months?

I am never gonna make it.

when I was in a comparable situation and switched to PPL I started with PPxLx then after a few months just stopped scheduling rest days and only took them when I felt like I needed them. in practice it turned to PPLx. my workouts were a little longer than yours though.

you can try starting with PPLx but if it feels like you need more rest PPxLx is fine too or just doing PPLx with additional rest days whenever the body needs it. it's not cheating if you legitimately feel like rest is what you need.

The weekly volume for PPL is unironically lower than either a 3 or 4 day full body routine.

too much volume. You might progress at first but after 6-8 weeks you start noticing gains slow down because your body cant recover anymore (also due to muscle adaption but thats a different story)

too much volume as natty*

1 month in here
130kg diddly
85kg squat
60kg bench
For reps

Man dw, to be honest I was athletic when i started, so i didn't start from the bottom :\

Alright man,thanks for the feed back. This is a bit of a work in progress, but I tried not to bloat it with volume or isolations so that i can reduce or increase load as required.

Interesting, cause any of the beginner full body routines dont have enough volume for anything but legs really. and ICF is too bloated.

Yeah i've read about it. Do you reckon that if i use it for 8 weeks, i can get substantial gains, and then deload and switch to something less intensive? Currently on uni holidays,so i'll have time to eat,lift and sleep.

There are fullbody routines and programs out there besides the beginner programs. Most of them are powerlifting routines that don't have anything specifically programmed for back, arms, or shoulders, but if you add a couple of accessories there each workout it more than makes up for it. Strengtheory.com is worth taking a look at.

Way too much volume, drop 2/3 exercises from each day and you're on the money - awful lot of unneeded unefficient shit up in there

Alright sounds good I'll check it out

No problem. With your amount of time lifting I'd look at the 2 day/week beginner programs for squat and deadlift, and the 3 day/week beginner program for bench. Add in some shoulder, back, and arm work each day and you're golden..

I've always been kind of a fit person but still skelly. Started with PPL(one rest day per week) and I've been doin it for 7 months. I do not feel tired or feel like shit. With that said, I'm also 23, so still kind of young, and my leg lifts are shit (though I fixed shit with my form and I think I can actually progress now). I also run 3 days a week for a total of working out 9 times a week. I don't feel tired as long as I'm putting enough calories in me. Usually get about 3k+ calories at 5'9.
Stats (for reps) :
125lb OHP
205lb bench
205lb squat
245lb diddly

How were your gains fammo?

It's beginner gains so it was pretty great. Like I said, starting to hit a wall but that could be due to break in regime/diet. Last time I hit a wall. It's because I want taking my protein shakes cuz I was lazy. I would definitely try it out, especially if you have the itch to go everyday. I love it personally.

rofl NOT. I do 7-8 exercises per workout (mostly 4x8 or 5x6, some to failure (not including warmups)) in a PPL and it's perfectly fine without losing intensity for last exercises but getting a good workout without much energy to spare. takes about 90min. just sleep enough

>His workout with 7-8 exercises only takes 90 minutes

Do you know how I know you're moving bitch weight?

1.5/2.5/3/4 for reps is bitch weight? 90min for 7-8 exercises means 12-15min per exercise. at 4-5 sets per exercise that's about 90sec of downtime between sets. I don't go to the gym to read magazines and play with my phone which might confuse you

Yes it is actually.

post your body big boy

Lol the sign that someone on Veeky Forums has been btfo

nothing says BTFO like having to post it yourself

>rofl
>NOT

I'm confused. Does this mean you are rofl'ing or not?

Chest/bi
Back/tried
Shoulder/legs
Rest

Best routine DON'T EVEN ARGUE WITH ME user ITS THE BEST