My DYEL manlet flatmate is yelling at me for inane shit, like he's trying to assert dominance

my DYEL manlet flatmate is yelling at me for inane shit, like he's trying to assert dominance.

is this the gains fault Veeky Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QCa0_4KvdAA
youtube.com/watch?v=OY7ug8wpP_c
youtube.com/watch?v=tbBcxOcoZ_4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

if he is taller than you he has natural dominance, no matter how much your gains are. only way to dominate him is to assert dominance by intelectual prowess, which assuming you posting here, you do not posses.

If you give a manlet an inch he'll try to take a foot. Make sure your body language reads as the pack leader. Manlets are 99% nonverbal communicators. They are like Chihuahuas. They don't understand that they're not real people anymore, because of small brains and because they evolved from people. You have to physically assert dominance or else you'll be stuck living with Napoleon.

OP here. I think he's especially angry beaver mode because I started lifting after him but have acquired more gains

>18
>5'7
>8 girls fucked in 2 years
>skinnyfat
>6" cock

lanklets be jelly

If you have a manlet an inch he'd probably thank you

Oh wow, I wish I could get laid

>protip. When trying to brag, have something to brag about
Hey guys! I'm actually quite intelligent, I was just an underachiever in school who was too bored or hated it too much give it my best!

Typical manlet bragging about his accomplishments that really aren't accomplishments. Had a 5'8 powerlifting manlet friend that constantly did this:
>h-hey bro so i banged jessica last night
>oh really?
>yeah, we hot kinda drunk and came back to my place and
>good for you, but shes kinda ugly man

Can't recall how many of these convos we had. Most of them were gross, but he thought he was alpha AF lol

stay jelly kek

>o yeah, well s-she's ugly b-bro
pathetic

You are a bad friend

>8 girls in 2 years

When will they ever learn?

kek

shoo shoo

>thinking 6 girls is impressive

a true manlet

Not being honest enough to tell your friend that he's fucking uggos makes you a pussy, pussy.

And anyways, he brags about how good he is at guitar, how much he can lift, amongst others things. Sometimes people need reality checks, and especially those that you're close with.

There is this fraud in my gym who has made it years ago but he is at the turbo manlet limit and no one take him seriously because he acts like a dick. When I talk to him, I always half squat to make fun of him and he always rage like a child.

They never learn man.

If you don't like him don't be his friend.
I agree with telling the truth, maybe he is searching for your (and others) approval help him be more confident of who he is or fuckoff

>can't even read
>insults my intellectual prowess
Wew I'm laffin

>turbo manlet

what is the limit of it?

5'9 isnt even a manlet yet. Manlet starts under 5'7

When will you learn

5'11 is the king of manlets

>man is yelling at you
>you do nothing except post on Veeky Forums about it
>TRYING to assert his dominance

Sorry, but it looks like he's already the dominant flatmate... But since you are taller you can probably make it even pretty quick if you just stand up to him and tell him it's not cool what he's doing.

true. next time i'll just call him out for being a dick instead of ignoring him. thanks fucboi

Oh great it's one of these threads where a bunch of fat losers under 5'7" claim to be 6'8" and tell bullshit stories. Remember to add bleach to your shakes for maximum gains guys.

what is reading comprehension?
im 6 2, my flatmate is the manlet you sperg

>please give me the attention I seek

>found the manlet

Insecure manlets make us manlets look bad. Get rid of him OP. Patrick Bateman his ass

l2read

Manlets have an important function in society.

I don't get it. To be fucked?

>Calling out manlets for being liars makes you a manlet

(You)

You gotta fuck him calm

>t. 5'9 manlet

the manlet bashing is really fuckin insane. Its like the girls who mock other girls for lack of breasts or something

There are plenty of short girls, to go around, all you need to be is taller than your gf not 6 feet

youtube.com/watch?v=QCa0_4KvdAA

youtube.com/watch?v=OY7ug8wpP_c

youtube.com/watch?v=tbBcxOcoZ_4

>implying 6 feet is tall

i feel like a dwarf at 6'2

>tfw 5'7"
>never used to have a height complex
>constant manlet bashing and lack of sex have given me a complex
>currently compensating by acquiring wealth and power to into politics
>My first action will be to purge lanklets

You could have stop this is you redistributed the height fairly.

>responsible for the sentence "which assuming you posting here"
>assessing others' intelligence

This has to be bait

>Girlls
what are you straight annon?
Fucking hetros

>6'3"
>Good at basketball
>Center in white school
>go to basketball camp
>Every one is 6'8" plus
>only-person shorter is 5'8" spic
>other center is 7'2"
>i go home early

how bout you move to China you commie fuck

I feel your pain. I hate it when actual manlets say "you don't know how good you have it" and shit like that.

You're not actually tall until 6'6 or so. 6'2 and 6'3 is just everyday "above average." Like I don't feel special for being 3 measly inches taller than the typical dude.

And yeah I had a similar experience in basketball. The fucking guards are expected to be 6'3.

>tfw instinctively dismiss guys who are shorter than me even if I don't know them

This is what happens when you browse Veeky Forums.

so glad i am only 6 2 though. 6 6 is towering above. i live in an area with a lot of azns too so 6 2 is bretty gud

If he doesnt like my responses or thinks that theyre mean, then he shouldnt brag to me about banging uggos. It is literally that simple, but he never learns.

lol you are teeming with jealousy and bitterness towards this guy for some reason. Maybe if you get laid once in a while like your "friend" you wouldn't be such an asshole

You don't really want to be 6.6 anyway, that's right before the danger zone.

At 6.6, your clothes is more expensive due to size, most cars suck, airplanes suck, nothing really fits you.

But its also the cut off point before all the health issues get you.

Above 6.6, incredibly hard to find organs for transplants, joints hurt, shortened lifespan due to being bigger than your body is meant to, etc.

Same reason big dogs don't live long, largely.

>minor inconveniences make it not worth it

i think you're overstating the health issues. and who wouldn't want to be the great dane, regardless of how long they live?

pure bred vs mut Kappa

>if he is taller than you
>didn't read OP

>intelectual
>which assuming you posting here,
>you do not posses
>posses

5'9"

anything below 6 feet is a manlet

I'd rather be a great dane than a chihuahua, but I'd rather be a german shepherd than a great dane

what i don't get is who sits and uploads videos like these? are there lankies out there obsessed with manlets or something?

why do taller guys give a shit about shorter guys?

it seems like insecurity, but i don't see what the tall guys would have to be insecure about

Inb4 op comes back with two broken legs

>why do taller guys give a shit about shorter guys?
they don't, that's the point. it's just amusing when manlets try to act like they belong with regular people

>das sodium hypochlorite meme

fuck of back to city data

>ask some girl I met at a party to a date
>meet her at some city square
>"Wow how tall are you?! You seem much taller than when we met!"
>6'3"

If I was short I'd never get laid ever ever.

Anything under 6'8 is manlet! Fuck your tiny standards. I bet you think 6" is average.

>mfw the only people talking about height and manlets this much are manlets on Veeky Forums
Jesus christ, do you guys ever leave this place? I have never met anyone talking about someones height unless he was like 5'5 (or 6'7)

w-what if ur 5'11.5?

me on the right