WTF! ITS FUCKING DUMPING. WHERE IS THE NIGGER WHO SAID IT WOULD MOON? YOU OWE ME SHEKELS!! FUCK YOU!!!!!

WTF! ITS FUCKING DUMPING. WHERE IS THE NIGGER WHO SAID IT WOULD MOON? YOU OWE ME SHEKELS!! FUCK YOU!!!!!

$75 by Thurbsday

>WTF! ITS FUCKING DUMPING
Known to happen after a pump. Just hodl. Oracle. Press conference. Apple. Thailand.

it already mooned user

I bought at 7.5k and missed 20k+ thinking it would go higher

turned out ODN is a pnd pajeet scamcoin. get out ASAP

Staking coins that were supposed to be burned September 30th. wtf

IM GONNA BEAT THE FUCK OUT OF YOU user!!!

RRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEE

Volume is all of 16k on hitbtc so far. And the price is about the same as it was on craptopia yesterday. wouldn't really draw any conclusions about price with such low volume.

I'VE LOST EVERYTHING

Holding this bitch until the messenger app comes out

Mostly because I don't really have a choice at this point but still

Do you honestly think this shit will ever moon user?

They gonna release that messenger app with all the new fake employees they have? lulz

Yeah, I do

IT'S DUMPING GET OUT WHILE YOU CAN SELL SELL SEEEELLLL

I've been trying to warn you faggots. Bittrex = moon. ShitBTC = dump. This isn't hard. All you had to do was look at the desperation of the holders saying "it will surely moon when it's added to HitBTC!". When all people have to look forward to in the immediate future is one of the shittiest exchanges around, you know it's going down. That's why I got out while I was still at a profit.

Everyone at a loss should sell now it's only going to go down further

32 cents kek

I remember dumping my ICO bags at 90 cents when this shit was pumping hard and all you fags told me I'd be looking for helium and a cpap machine soon

At least those who missed the ICO will have a chance to get in now! haha

This is what happens when you make poor portfolio decisions. Better luck next time.

where did this one go wrong?

Get ready for it to dump harder

t. Dropping my 40k bags at market value soon