>tfw you used to read cracked and the articles were somewhat interesting

Or maybe I just got older?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/n5vFy
twitter.com/MovieHooligan/status/781209944439689216
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Nah the articles are shit now.

I love when they try and downplay how pathetic being a cuck is

>Meaning that calling someone a "cuckold" is basically accusing them of enjoying sex in a very specific, totally legal, and perfectly fine way.
>perfectly fine way
all fucking cucks must fucking hang

It may have gotten worse, but it was always yellow page shit. It was the precursor to the cancer that is Buzzfeed

Having a girl take a dump on your face is "perfectly fine/legal" too, but shithead will never stop being a great insult.

>Cuck stands for "cuckold," which is defined as the husband of an adulterous wife. Often, it is a sexual fetish involving men who get off on watching their girlfriends/wives with other men, with their consent. Meaning that calling someone a "cuckold" is basically accusing them of enjoying sex in a very specific, totally legal, and perfectly fine way.

cracked has objectively become shit, since 2013 or 2014. absolutely everyone knows it.

>perfectly fine way

could they be any more obvious? fuckin beta cucks lul

it's the same shit except now there's leftist political articles mixed in, especially now that the elections are coming.

notice Seanbaby's articles.

I'm a beta, yo're a beta, we're both beta cucks

if you're looking for some honese articles you're shit out of luck.

truth in media, integrety, these are not things we crave

our self worth is dependent on of how much Hillary, pays.

>It was the precursor to the cancer that is Buzzfeed
eh, not really. Sure, they specialized in numbered lists and kind of clickbatey headlines but the articles were legitimately funny, informative, and unique. It has gone to shit in the last few years though.

At what point in your life would you write this? How extremely low do you have to be in all aspects to create this half-assed "article"? Honestly, i just feel bad for the guy. This is beyond giving up.

there's more dignity in suicide

I like how they're explaining that the insult they're being insulted with is not really an insult.

By the way, scientifically speaking, you should probably not shower too often to not destroy the horny layer. It is also completely legal to decide not to educate yourself.
So obviously "stinking idiot" is not insult.

im dyel faggot thats been really good about my routine the last 4-5 weeks and feeling good about it

unfortunately i missed a workout yesterday as I was sick, and am probably going to miss one today.

Should I suck it up and go? Or just take another day off and go when im feeling better?

>pic very related

unless you are preparing for a competition u can miss gym sessions for 2 weeks and not lose much

This is the guy who wrote that article and is crying about masculinity btw

Old cracked had some clickbait, and most of the science related ones were bro/monscience trying painfully hard to be smug via cherry picking, but they had some decent writing and were clearly light hearted.

>bro/monscience
they've always been like that.

they still use dick jokes and sexist humour, just that leftist political articles are mixed in the bunch as well thanks to Luke McKinney, David Wong and JF Sargent.

What's this face shape called? It looks so unattractive.

Fucks sake OP, never actually link to clickbait sites
archive.is/n5vFy
Archive. They cannot make money if you don't click them or give them views

> Meaning that calling someone a "cuckold" is basically accusing them of enjoying sex in a very specific, totally legal, and perfectly fine way.

lol what a cuck

Who is this twink, I keep seeing his picture on this board.

>people STILL read cracked

Just kill yourself already

I think it's a tripfag that OP is obsessed with. Invictus or something? It's a bit creepy.

That pic is ancient and its name is cute tomato. I think he changed his trip to invictus or whatever you said

I miss the days when Seanbaby used to write for them. His articles were fantastic. No way his stuff would be published now.

Beta cuck.
It's also called "fat internet """"writer""""""

> Back in reality, being sexually open and respectful of people -- as well as occasionally compromising -- is how normal men function in a working society.

HE ACTUALLY BELIEVES THIS
HAHA OH WOW
That makes you a complete doormat, aka beta.

>So Wait ... Do I Even Have To Care, Then?
>Not even a little bit.

>These people have established a fake reality based on personal shame and misinformation about masculinity, and are insulting you based on the rules of that tragic little world. To put it in perspective, imagine if someone angrily called you a "twiganus," and then explained that it's a fantasy creature they made up which enjoys taking showers. The fact that they think that's an insult says way worse things about them than you.

The fact that he has to make an article about making fun of the dudes that call him a beta-cuck just proves how mad he actually is.
>damn you alt-right
>how dare someone not be outside of the moderate zone
>f-fucking drumpf voters

So I can't get erections anymore because I shower to much?

twitter.com/MovieHooligan/status/781209944439689216

>Alpha-beta structure not prevalent in society
I don't disagree with this. There are definitely power structures, but when was the last time you seriously saw an alpha male assert himself over a beta in your social circle? From what I've seen, everyone is on the same level, seeing eye to eye (except manlets).
>Whats wrong with being a cuck?
Now this is just retarded
Everything is wrong with being a cuck
>Misinformed about masculinity
What is there to be misinformed about? Is this supposed to be one of those "Big boys cry too" lines of thought? Grow some fucking skin Jesus

As an actual leftist their articles are annoying as fuck. I don't see how it's funny to tell me in a shrill tone that MAYBE WOMEN ARE FUCKING PEOPLE. I get that sjw author, but I wanted to read this article because I was promised a list of funny things associated with pecans.

Then again I assume the """feminism""" aspect is in place to get people to call each other factors in the comments and see more ads.

"The internet was a mistake"
-Al Gore

I love how the insult cuck has created even further meta butthurt by cucks taking offense to the fetish being insulted

>cracked
>relevant

They've lost most of their user base barking up that particular tree. Serves them right quite frankly.

It doesn't help that Pudgy "Can I get a diet soda with my two big macs" McJiggles is most likely a virtue signalling rapist. Most dudes who virtue signal are.

He very clearly has an amazing jawline under all that fat. Too bad he can't put the donut down.

Actually not bad at all because he is a cluck and he should be ashamed.

Yeah I stopped reading cracked about a year ago.
It really started to get shitty. Was interesting before..
And the onion has been baught by hillary to spew propaganda. Fuck media these days, guess its just vietnamese spring rolling forum for me