The biggest FREAK?

Who was the biggest muscular freak fit?

As in looking both muscular, taking up a lot of visual space, and making people go "holy shit!" in person?

There are some monster strongmen, but I think the freakiest is a guy from North Carolina that most people here have never heard of, because this fella does not promote himself.

He's competed a couple times as a bodybuilder like 15 years ago, and grew even larger after he said screw competing.

The guy also basically blew the lid off of Height&Weight frauders as he is clearly larger more massive and taller than guys who claim to have bigger stats.

I vote Noah Steere for freak of freaks.

At his peak he was a legit 6'6" 345 with 23" Arms.

That doesn't "sound" big compared to the happy stats ur used to reading about people, but in reality he dwarfed guys claiming larger stats.

Is there anyone out there legitimately a muscular freak bigger than Noah Steere was.

Inb4 Hafthor and other fatasses with exaggerated stats are mentioned

Other urls found in this thread:

forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=159146491
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

More of Noah

he was big, he downsized some over the last decade, still alive

he was big... really... really... big

biggest freak

Rich is huge, but he's like 5'11" and not anywhere near the 310 he supposedly bulked up to. Check what Bostin Loyd had to say abou Rich's whole "bigger by the day" scam

Rich is an honorable mention, but Noah circa 2004-2006 would have dwarfed him considerably

Next to Chris Bell

Greg Kovacs, mid/late 90s
Morgan Aste, currently

Morgan Aste is probably the heaviest currently.

I know that Martyn Ford claims to be 6'8" and 330, but I think he's more like 6'5" and 275 isch

One more of Noah.

Most people meeting Noah assumed he was close to 7ft and 400+, but he himself said only 6'6" and just under 350

You could be a whole body space closer to the camera.

You cannot simply out angle Noah.

He had his own Orbit at Expos in the mid 2000's

Craig "I only fuck weird doll-like trannies" Golias has to be up there.

He tried to get his IFBB pro card but they told him his proportions were straight up retarded.

at 5'11 he had no chance to be much heavier than 300 but nobody looks less human than Ronnie looked

Yeah, he's a big fucking dude. 6'3" 320ish.

He's another guy who could get away with telling people he is taller & heavier than he really is.

In terms of sheer muscularity Ronnie was possible the most muscular human of all time.

Put him next to a muscular guy who is 6'6" and see what happens however.

yeah the height and frame difference makes you look in awe at the taller guy even if he's standing next to Ronnie but if I had to write a definition or formula for "alien factor" Ronnie would be the one with highest one
he combined BMI of heaviest bodybuilders with good proportions and conditioning that, with exception for him, only much smaller bodybuilders can achieve

Me

i think that dutch guy that has started roiding recently is just fucking out of this world. A fucking lion would prolly get scared of him.

He isnt as big and muscular as Noah, but he is 7'2" with a thick build.. The thing is, he doesnt have some hormone defect, he is just this tall, which is why he can support all his mass.

I just hope he keeps taking gear to get bigger. Because who knows maybe he doesnt want to be more more muscular.

What im saying is that, this guy has potential to be the biggest, heaviest and most intimidating human being ever because despite his height, he has a robust skeleton which 98% of people that tall, dont have. Thus he can get big without worries.
Imagine if he acquired the muscle mass over Ronnie or Noah.
Dude would be legit 400+ pounds of muscle.

also linking this dutch thread to get some insight on his transformation.

in one of the last pictures you can see how he started taking gear (prolly HGH). His head grown quite a lot..

forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=159146491

Your head wont grow unless you'v been on it +10 year and massive doses.

BIG FAT BLACK FUCKING LENNY

Markus Ruhl

Agreed. Olivier has the potential to become the most impressive muscular human sight on the earth.

Actually, he's in a unique position to become the largest, even at his height. After he had his rib cage fixed, his heart needed to grow larger, and actually BENEFITS from him starting to Roid. If he adds GH, Slin etc... the whole IFBB heart enlargement stack his heart only ends up growing to its proper size. - he also does a lot of cardio & kickboxing to keep it healthy.

Put a build like Noah's on Olivier's body, which IS Olivier's goal. He adds about 12 pounds of muscle a year, consistently, so 1 pound per month. He will hit 400 pounds before he is 30.

Must be fucking exhausting to be making food or eating food all the time

The big bad booty daddy of course

That's what Noah Steere said about weighing 340's, was that he needed to eat non-stop, just constant calories, and even needed to eat junk calories just to get enough down.

HafthorBjornsson, 6'9" and 375 when he has abs, is well known to put down entire Jars of Peanut Butter during having his tattoos worked on. Also uses a lot of high calorie shakes to liquify his meals for easier digestion. He still eats lots of solid food, but I am sure after a while even his Jaw muscles have to gas out from all the chewing.

that pic has to be shooped

anyone that big is 500 pounds if > 6ft

TOM PLATZ OF ABS BITCHES! PIC RELATED ITS THE MONSTER!

what was he convicted of?

when the palumboism sets in and you just don't care....

Possession of an illegal firearm and cocaine.

Would really like to see a prime Noah compared to Brian Shaw and Hafthor.

I think some strongman stats are slightly exaggerated, Shaw is more like 6'6". HafThor is around 6'8".

Noah at 6'6" kind of has a small skull for his height, so the rest of his frame is comparable to those guys.

I wonder if dieted down to simlar bodyfat levels if Shaw would be any heavier than Noah. Subtracting from Shaw not only 50 pounds of unnecessary fat, but the excess 50 pounds of water retention with it, and suddenly Shaw isn't much over 320 pounds...

Hafthor as lean as Noah would probably fare better as he's already able to have abs at 385... although still a bit taller with thicker bones, clearly less arms and shoulder development... but that doesn't acount for much of the weight difference.

There was a period of my life that I truly believed Stone Cold Steve Austin was not a mortal man.

barely escaped dyel phase

This seems unhealthy

Pushing the limits on how large a muscular human can get is inherently unhealthy.

Noah is well over 40 now, and he's dropped to abut 300 pounds, keep in mind 300 at 6'6" for him is like 240 for 6ft.

>bostin loyd

Stopped reading right there, what does that nigger know about bigger by the whey Im not giving him any views

Hafthor is like 6'9" and still got abs at like 400 pounds.

Diet him down to 375 and he would actually look BIGGER because more definition does that.

He's bigger than noah if you put them on a scale.

Noah only looks bigger because his arms and delts are somewhat more developed, as like all bodybuilders he does more volume for arms and delts. For Thor to add that much size to make his delts and arms look that big would only need to be about 5 more pounds. 8 oz each shoulder, and 2 more pounds in each arm, and they would look every bit as muscular as Noah's. Strongmen just don't do the bodybuilder fluff training.

Also guys like Thor and Shaw have wider hips and thicker bones, adding even more to their weight.

Trust me, Hafthor would DWARF Noah.

Basically that Rich hadn't really put on any more real muscle. That all he did was bloat up and take roids that cause heavy intramuscular water retention. Then syntholed his delts and arms more. His weight went from like 265 to maybe 285 of bloat.

That most people don't comprehend how big a 20 pound bloat increase makes somebody look, and that with a bit of added swell to delts and arms they can easily believe he gained 30 pounds of solid muscle, which is horseshit. That basically Rich was encouraging a bunch of guys to just overeat and gain fat and bloat.

>monster strongmen

Jason Genova

>your biceps will never be nearly as big as your own head

might aswell kill myself

Not bald, tho

reminds me of sergio oliva

Sergio had a tiny head. In the case if Noah its more a giant body