Gf is off the pill now

But I'm blasting test
How long can I still cream pie her without worrying about her getting pregnant?

get a new gf. this is how the cunt trap works.

get her on the pill again

I should be good for a few months though right?

No. Next cycle it will be back on fertility

from the time of her last pill, probably 24 hours tops. it works by upping hormones and goes out of the system very quick. also if you make the mistake of staying with her when she goes back on pill it takes 72 hours to start working again

But as far as I'm concerned, I shouldn't be producing sperm cause of the cycle
So her pill status is irrelevant til I come off I thought

fucking what?
unless you had your boys snipped you are producing semen until you're 70. if a woman so much as thinks she forgot to take the pill you dont go raw for 72 hours

>Well, I should just go off mine then - if it's the rational thing. I'm just saying that if there was a possibility, wouldn't it be more fair if we could split the burden of it rather than putting it on just one party of a relationship? I mean, it's in everyone's interest not to get pregnant, presumably, so the responsibility for it should be the same for both parties. I mean, I didn't choose to be able to become pregnant, yet I have to pay the prize both economically and physically - and to be honest, going of BC isn't really a viable option right now, and I Think you'd agree on that. I'm just saying that it's ridiculous they cancelled the trials when 3% of the participants showed signs of depression when it's Close to 30% in all women.

I had a fight after that because there is no way I'm taking something that has a chance it will make me depressed, and my gf would be interested in me taking it too if it becomes available.
Women already have hormonal shit with their period and all, why would I artificially make it happen to me. Plus, its """""their body""""" so if men have no choice on wether they abort or keep the baby then enjoy having the weight of the responsability not to get pregnant for the privilege.

This. If women skip one day of a pill they're fertile.
Why wouldn't you be fertile? There's basically no available contraception for men aside condoms.
Men have natural fluctuations in hormones too. Why would you not want to ensure you don't have a child? Take back some reproductive power, you sucker.

Yah I still blow loads but when you're cycling testosterone don't you become temporarily infertile? That's what I mean
I think I'm infertile as long as I'm pinning test.
So maybe I can smash for a few months without a high risk of pregnancy

> Why would you not want to ensure you don't have a child?

I dont want random chemicals injected to me that have a chance of making me depressed or any other secondary effects yet to be discovered. Male sperm is weak and shit and can even go infertile for life just because some doc somewhere went "woops, didn't know that would happen, huh".

Blasting test just makes you retarded, as this thread amply demonstrates.

>tfw dating a girl for 3 years and we stopped having sex 5 months ago

Shhh bby, is ok

she cheating bruh get out of there

do people actually believe this? jesus

This guys right
Yah, I am under the impression I'm not producing sperm, just semen without sperm

>"men" actually put up with this kind of bullshit

I dont think she is

but without her I cant get anyone. Ive tried

DROP HER.

Hey OP I was in the same circumstance and my girl got pregnant almost immediately after stopping. We found out at 4 weeks which was about 30 days from the day she stopped.

It's hard as fuck to stop cumming inside of a girl once you're used to it. Just get her pregnant, it will be okay.

there is no healthy state where a man is infertile

there is a healthy state when a woman is -- pregnancy. BC simulates that.

Were you on juice?
I'm on juice - which is why I'm pretty sure she can't get pregnant

GET YOURSELF SNIPPED IF YOU WANT TO HAVE RISK FREE CREAM PIES

PUMPING TEST WONT STOP SHIT

Ah
Ok thanks.
Fuarrrk I'm gonna roll the dice on this one, she loves when I bust inside her and so do I hnnng

Yes you can Man, did she tell you this?

I've been fucking my gf raw for 6 months now and cumming inside 20+ times a week, and we haven't even had a scare

Just get on tren, it'll permanently fry your ability to procreate

She is man. I promise you. 100% certainty. Do you think her sex drive just went away, dissapeared, she became asexual?

>but without her I cant get anyone. Ive tried

That's what she WANTS you to think bruh, so she can keep cheating on you and you stay.

You don't need her familia. Plus, you're not fucking her, and I know that she won't even cuddle with you or provide any intmacy or affection.

Why are you with her? Ask yourself honestly.

Because you're afraid of being alone. But alone is better than what you're doing now and it provides you the oppertunity to find someone else

As an addendum I'd like to point out that this is not a joke, blasting and cruising has genuinely given me concerns regarding my fertility that I'm sure I'll have to address in a few years when we're ready for kids

Oh damn homie
So you're cruising then? I just cycle once or twice a year
My nuts get small and my loads are massive and then after I come off they become goose eggs and I'm a fire hose

That's where the assumption about infertility comes in

Yes I was on juice and no you will not be infertile. As long as you are having sex and cumming you are likely producing enough sperm to impregnate.

Blasting test or running a cycle will stop sperm production. This is why your nuts seemingly shrink while on cycle. So, technically, you are temporarily infertile.

I tried cycling but after my first cycle I found I couldn't give it up. When I got back on the juice, I stayed on, and it's been about 8 months now. It's easy enough to fix and I have everything I need to get back to a fully operational state on hand (PCT, HCG, all that good stuff) but I know myself and my fear is that I'm just going to sit on forever because I love being on

Some people have fertility issues on gear, some don't, and there are lots of guys who get their girls pregnant off the assumption that you're making. If you don't want to risk pregnancy then don't do it. With my girl it's fine because A) we're engaged and B) she has PCOS and a long family history of difficulty conceiving. Don't take chances like I do.

You can still fuck her raw, just not in her. Precum is not sperm. Enjoy blowing loads on her belly or face OP

I get pct but never hcg
I thought that was only for if you wanna keep producing sperm on a blast

My advice? Depends on if you love her or not. If you do, embrace it. If not don't fuck her anymore.

I recently reconnected with a girl who is the love of my life but during a period of our life when we weren't together she had kids with another guy and it breaks my fucking heart I never got to have a family with her. It kills both of us actually. We're both 35 now and it's the single biggest regret of my life that I never got together with her in time to stop her having those kids and being with her. I could literally cry thinking about it tbqh.

If you love the girl go for it. I'd kill to be able to go back and do shit right with her. If you don't then don't even risk it, it's not fair on either of you or the kid.

Man, that pic got me, as I'm rewatching X-Files currently. Was so scary when I was a kid watching the episodes at night.

Also, even though exogenous steroids lead to oligospermia, that doesn't mean you're sterile. Your sperm count is just really low and you have a smaller chance to fuck your shit up, but it is still there and not worth risking.

Cvck.

Yeah bro
I missed out on a girl I really wanted back then. I remember my heart sunk when I found out she got pregnant and was spirited away to live with her grandmother in another part of the country
This girl is young and in love. She's open to having kids with me and I think we both want it deep down
I probably can't though cause of the test, but we'll see

>no other male contraception except condoms
Except vasectomy. Also comes with the added benefit that you don't have to worry about your gf taking their pills or trapping you with a baby.

One of the first things my fertility doctor recommended me to do when I went in was to stop the test. Obviously you shouldn't rely on it as a contraceptive, but it does have an effect.

Interested in your experience with a fertility doctor
What else did he tell you? Was it generally good advice?

You can't. In fact she'll need to take it again for one full monthly cycle before she's safe again.

test is not an effective contraceptive

need progesterone too

GOD FUCKING DAMN IT
Why do women do this shit, after two years it's always "I can't be on the pill/injection anymore, it messes with my hormones and I don't feel like a woman". I swear they are just trying to get pregnant and have me marry them, almost sure of it.

PROTIP: If she loves you she'll get an IUD, only way.

you are so fucking stupid

no just a week

pill kills my sex drive and i had my iud removed because i had yeast infections non stop. but I don't have a bf anymore tho :^(

user, she's gone. I'm sorry. Better you start getting ready for when it all comes down.

>T.cuck

Isn't cream pieng your girl very risky even when she is on the pill?

Just pull out - you can enjoy the orgasm for a solid 3-4 seconds, just don't squeeze the cum out of your dick.
Then pullout and let it out.

Easy no?

In what way is my situation being a cuck? We had to break up when we were young because some real shit happened with my family and we had to move. We never saw each other for over a decade and a half, she had kids, divorced the guy she was with and now we're both single. I just wish I could go back to before all that and do things differently.

But I'm sure your life is just fucking perfect right?

You're playing with a toy that ACTUALLY MAKES HUMANS if you don't get how it works.
Even condoms are no great barrier to pregnancy, because of all the stupid shit people do operating them. Can you use them more than once? No. Do you have to put them all the way on? Yes. How much sperm does it take to cause pregnancy? Any.
People are so ignorant and selfish and it's a lucky thing, or there'd be no people.
Having kids forces responsibility, requires control and makes you live beyond yourself and care about others. I'm amazed any of the narcissists on Veeky Forums fall for the trap.
But no, i'm more of a man if i'm having sex all the time, rite guise?

t. Imminent Dad

Not the guy, what I wonder:
How long have you been together before that period? What makes you think she is your perfect match and you have to be with her?

And why can you not figure out something now? Yes she has kids, shit happens. If you are so positive about her then that should not stop you.

It's a complicated situation I've not gone right in depth on. Don't have time to here really. But we were together for years as teens and into our early twenties, lost virginity to each other, first loves etc then much stupid mother cheated on my father which resulted in us moving to save their marriage. Never saw her for years and only got together again this year.

I'm trying to work through shit with her but it's just tougher than I thought it would be. I don't resent the kids as such, they're actually great and I'm fine with them around, it's just the impression I get is she's not wanting any more kids. I need to have a long talk with her though, see if she'd be open to having another in future. Just not looking forward to it cause it could be the beginning of the end and it would hurt like fuck.

>People are so ignorant and selfish and it's a lucky thing, or there'd be no people.
This. This thread is also proof Veeky Forums is populated by meatheads with zero understanding of how the world works outside of the gym. Fucking idiot, OP, use a fucking condom, don't take the risk unless you want to actually be a father and/or pay for the child until he's 18. Fucking christ you're dense.

>people like this are on roids.
Enjoy fatherhood.

Fee Fi-fo-fum I am going to cum in your bum!!!

ITT: how oopsies happen

>just don't squeeze the cum out of your dick.

Wait, why not?

enjoy your mongoloid baby you stupid fuck

>tfw together with my girlfriend for 2 years 6 months and my penis is hurting her.
>No amount of lube and toys can help her take my harambe

4/10
Made me reply and got a load of (You)s.

Generally speaking only one person in a relationship stops having sex for that long unless you've been married and living together for a long time.

She's getting sideshaft.

Within 24 hours. Don't creampie her senpai, unless you wanna risk getting her knocked up. I take Vestura and it says right on the package and instructions that if you miss one pill you will be fertile and to use other methods of birth control for the next 2 days. Miss 2 and you have to wait 4 days and if you miss 3 you gotta throw the whole pack out and start a new one with your next period which will be most likely in another month.

Restrain yourself.

If you're ((on)), the likelihood of you impregnating her is greatly diminished. Not saying it can't happen ..
t.trt bro

Jesus you're a fucking retard. Just stop pinning and send back everything lel

A question as old as time itself.

you sure wish you met your dad, don't you user

you have seven days after her last pill.
t. girl

You're a fucking retard

In combination with your test usage, note that about 5% of the male population are infertile to start with.

The pill essentially blasts women with extra estrogen, it has plenty of effects on them, some negative.

It's one of those threads that proves that you have to be biggest fucking idiot to actually have sex