I shouted my mom for being a fat fuck and now I feel bad

I shouted my mom for being a fat fuck and now I feel bad

I'm tired of living with them, they are literal gaings goblings, they just don't stop eating shit, I can't follow a proper diet this way, there is literally food all over me, I can't fight the cravings, this is too much to handle

I cannot live by myself, I live in Argentina, rent is expensive as fuck, I'm fucking trapped here

I will never make it

>I can't fight the cravings, this is too much to handle

You got the never making it part right but mom and pap arent the ones to blame you fatfuck

Become a fat powerlifter. Become the strongest in your country

Get a job?

I work with my dad

like there are jobs out there, this country is crashing with no survivors

I'd tell you to learn self-control (that's what all the other posts will say), but I'm in the same exact boat.

I mean, I exclusively blame myself unlike you, but I cringe whenever my mom comes home from the store with like 3 packages of cookies and a bunch of other junk. It's just disgusting yet I can't stop myself.

I'll be moving out soon but first I need a job, and then I have to wait for my to-be roommate to finish school.

Become a fat powerlifter

Come on, you can make it

This.
Temptation will always exist regardless of where you are at.
Your family isn't obligated to fulfill your nutrtional wishes. You have to overcome it YOURSELF. If you blame everyone around you you'll never make it.

>this country is crashing
>no jobs
Kk arguments, you just dont want to do the hard jobs because it's easier to get a social plan

having a job really doesn't guarantees you a home when the average salary is 10 thousand pesos and a rent + expenses is 5 thousand

Also renting is retarded specially in this country and specially if you live with your parents, save what you would normally spend on it for a few years while you stay home and then buy yourself a place

>you just dont want to do the hard jobs because it's easier to get a social plan

I'm not a nigger with 6 kids, I don't qualify for that

Yeah rent is very expensive and buying is impossible, but you can still not eat junk food m8
Can't you make your food yourself?

Just buy some veggies they are really cheap. And eat smaller portions of meat. You're gonna make it bro

Come on OP you can be a fat powerlifter

He's overreacting. Food in this country is good for health and you just have to eat the right ammount to lose weight and get buffed

>gaings goblings

>and then buy yourself a place
How? Even if you earn 15k pesos and save it all for a few years you won't get close to buying. It's fucking expensive.

>I can't follow
> I can't fight
>I cannot live by myself
>I will never make it

Thats a whole lot of negativity. The problem is your mindset and not your family; if you truly wanted it you'd find a way. Cook your own meals you neet.

Also op doesn't wanna be a fat powerlifter..never gonna make it

Ah right you live in the city where everything is overpriced, I tend to assume everyone is from inner country

I used to live there but now I'm in Córdoba, shit's not different here.

>gaings goblings

Guys my parents are being gaings goblings

Start cooking your own meals. It's what I did.

that's not the problem, I eat with them and it's a pain in the balls having to eat a beef with salad when they are stuffing their mouths with tons of fried potatos

Can you move to a non-shit country?

That's just a matter of habit, I used to eat cookies and crap every day and now I don't even want them even if my family keeps doing it in front of me.

I live in Pergamino, I think there are 3 argies in this thread

B U E N O S A I R E S

Also, why are you not living in Buenos Aires with some qt near one of the unis? Are you fucking gay or something?

Hinojo in Olavarria.

No, I'm pretty sure the problem is his family, kid.

>t. free willers

>going against your family
Do you enjoy being a slime and having no integrity??

Wow got some friends in there

>Doesn't buy his own food
>Doesn't cook for himself
>Can't move out because rent is """expensive"""
>Throws tantrums and needs to fill his tumtums every time it rumbles
You're underage and don't have a job.

You too

I know man. I read the bible everyday and watch fox news. Free will is definitely real.

What? Aren't you writing and posting out of your own free will? Or determinism, or whatever it is you think, colludes to make you write this, just as it may do so for this guy to stop eating so much.

I'm not posting out of my free will, you dipshit. No one is. Everything in your life, including your genetics and experiences led to this moment. I agree OP should do something, but objectively speaking, it's not his fault.

In olav or hinojo. Anyways they probably dont know me

Neither it's our fault to fault him for being a fatass then. Maybe that predisposes him to eat less.

Sure, but it doesn't fault me for faulting you for faulting him.

>losers will actually justify their not even trying like this
>it's not my fault I have no job, am fat, am a virgin, live in mommies basement

low life unemployed loser whining about evil republicans and evil god

big surprise

Olvarria
I know a gay and 2 grills

How do I get my girlfriend to quit being such a Fucking gains goblin? She LOVES going out to eat. She's honestly the perfect girl and I'll probably end up marrying her but FUCK we've both gained 20 pounds since getting together. I know it's all my fault and I can say no to bad food, but we both work so much so dates are always dinner. God damnit man........

I don't see how you deterministic faggots don't get bored. For all intents and purposes, it doesn't make a difference in our lives. Same as the possibility of we being in a simulation, how does that change anything?

hey i live in rio grande do sul 2 hours from argentina

come over i have a 3 bedroom house and live alone, we can be gymbros and make gains its my house we dont have to pay rent

all you have to do is promise you'll be by my side when i unify the gaucho people and lay waste to brazilians uruguayans and argentinians that do not comply

I probably hate them

Kek

I'm up for it bro, I even have a little experience with riding horses.

Do you hate gays?
Are you an autistic faggot

Sounds gay I hate porto geese language

I'm redneck volga german it's not my fault

lets do it brah i can help you out until we get you a job

i only have one question: are you white? or some kind of fucking cholo subhuman?

I can clearly see the blue veins in my hand, is that white enough?

Kek

>I shouted my mom for being a fat fuck
holy shit you're a rude, thankless little fuck

It was not like you imagine, I had a rant because I was cooking a grilled milanesa and she started to make smashed potato, I went from 0 to 100 in nanoseconds and smashed the milanesa in frying oil

I'm trying to lose weight since 3 months now, I barely lost 4 kg, I weight 80 kg and I'm 1.71 m, I need to lose 8 kg more, I'm firmly fixed in 80 kg since like a month ago

I had a moment of autism but they just don't help

they need to make a diet far more than me, my mom is a hamplanet and has diabetes and both of my parents have sky high hypertension

You're supposed to pick things up you brat, not let them down.

I'm tired of trying to make them do exercise, 10 years ago my mom went to the gym some months but I and the trainer were convinced that she secretly ate, I can't even take her for a walk, she starts crying that she can't breath and her back hurts, holy shit (she is not even that fat, maybe 100 kg)

My dad played football every day but in some moment he just stop, good thing he stopped smoking 20 years ago

>fat all my life
>finally cut for about 8 - 10 months and drop 80 pounds on a strict as fuck diet

>off the diet, trying to lift but for macros
>cravings are starting to come back
>my appetite is never-ending
>parents eat nothing but garbage
>gf eats nothing but garbage

WHAT THE FUCK

pink nipples?

I've been losing weight for a while and my parents try to sabotage me. Bringing home cookies donuts and big bags of my favorite candy reeces. pisses me off

conseguite un laburito cualquiera y te pagas la comida no es tan dificil flaco.

flaco, puse que laburo acá