Is 5'11" a meme height?

Is 5'11" a meme height?

>claimed by 5'9" and 5'10" manlets because they know they can't lie about being 6-foot
>anyone who's actually 5'11" will say they're 6'0 or 6'1"

I'm 5'9 but claim 5'11 because no-one checks

i'm 172cm and claim 5'8"

everyone knows...trust me they know

>Is 5'11" a meme height?

No, there are people who are actually this height.

Who here /184/
Feels good being above average

"people"

average is manlet, no matter where you are. if you are 6'1 in the netherlands you are a manlet. if you are 5'11 in the us you are a manlet.

European here,
I'm apparantly 5 ft 11,21/32 inch
Your measurements suck ass
Should I just go with 6'0?

you should say 6'1. if you say 6'0 people will think you're rounding up from 5'10 or something.

youre not even 6'1

>tfw 5' 11.75"

are you over or under 180cm

>6'1 who claims 6'2 reporting in

6'1 is a height 6'0 will lie about, but natty 6'2 people don't give a fuck

5'11" claim 5'11" because I accept my fucking height... literally grew this year from 5'10"-5'11" cuz old growing genetics and couldn't be fucking happier

I'm 182cm

But as a person that has had to hold ground against others alot it can often be a benefit to have a lower center of weight. Sure many athletes will agree

6' here. I'm not tall. I'm not short. It is a purgatory in which I exist. No respect from tall people. Don't suffer from being too tall for things. At least I don't have a complex about height.

not really, you just lower yourself to the ground more

most linebackers are giant dudes heightwise

average guy with big dick or big guy with average dick? that is the question

I am 179cm

I'm 5'11" (180cm exactly) but everyone thinks I'm way taller because I'm a lanklet dyel at 160. Dirty bulking up to 200 and then cutting down to 180 - hopefully they'll still think that then

I'll take the big buy big dick.

As long as you're taller than 5'8 it doesn't really matter.

>average is manlet
Keep telling yourself that lanklet.

average guy = no one gives a fuck about height outside fit, you won't get to date taller girls but they're hideous anyway(any female above 5'7 you can just cut the fe)
tall guy = you'll be... tall. maybe impress someone if you put a lot of muscle on, that is nice, intimidate people with your size, but is just height. anyone can be tall

but big dick man? 5% and below, 7.5" inches is like 2% of men have this size, plus it's all about sex

so I'd go with the schlong guy

the average in the us is 5'9 lol land of manlets

I'm a 5'7 manlet with a 7.5 dingus, but i probably wouldn't trade my dingus for height

whats the probability of growing past 20y old? im a late bloomer too

i'm like 3-4cm away from reaching 5'11

how does one measure dick? I just put the ruler on the side of my penis without pushing the pubic area, I get a 7inch donger when horny as fuck

Push the ruler until you hit the bone and measure

I'm 5'8 but claim 5'6 or 5'7 because it makes my shorter m8 mad

>anyone can be tall

I'm 5'10 and taller than all the "6 footers" I know