So now that you guys just keep making each other poorer... there is one coin that is about to blow the fuck up...

So now that you guys just keep making each other poorer... there is one coin that is about to blow the fuck up... from an intense new blockchain product and marketing... new exchanges full Asian marketing plan... and it starts in 15 days...

currently only on Bittrex will be added to over 10 exchanges all over the world once the new blockchain comes out... smart money getting in now we haven't dropped under 50k in over a week just chilling and accumulating..

GET IN BEFORE THE PUMP.

STOP GOING AFTER COINS THAT ALREADY MOONED

>new
>Started in 2014

pick one

new blockchain kid... DIONS BRUH

Another pump and dump. We dont want your bags.

Does this look like a pump and dump?

this shit sucks and is old news
noone cares about it anymore lol
Yes actually it looks exactly like a pump and dump kiddo

God are you that fucking stupid?

DIONS
I cant say the word without getting wojak visuals through my synaesthesia

Eh who knows but I'm not retarded enough to hodl onto a coin like this with nothing on it's competitors

Which coins are it's competitors exactly?

I'm done with you. If you would've hodled this coin from the beginning, you would be up in terms of bitcoin value by massive amounts. And yes you are retarded.

Working product. Moonshot

I think syscoin might be a competitor

hahahahahaha

>working product = moon

the fucking state

Oh, the same Syscoin that used to steal DIONS code?
Yeah guys, competition is fierce.

Why do you want competition?

I held from $1.60 to $4 faglord
literally any other messaging app

Kek SYScoin can't even compete with the BAYfags

kys

No coiner with a stupid question here.

What exchange should I use if I want to use ETH to buy other cryptos?

Easily 10 dollars by EOY

Syscoin has 5x the marketcap of Bitbay. Goddamnit! Where are all these idiots coming from?!

>literally any other messaging app
DIONS is not a messaging app you retard, it's literally just another little feature they threw in, and even then, they still do it better than "messaging apps" like obshitian.

Any of them?

What coins do you want to trade.

funniest point is ODN doesn't even use the blockchain for there application its a fucking joke. IOC IS THE TRUE COIN