Are Veeky Forums and Veeky Forums natural allies?

Who is that with Rip?

a redpilled economist

Taleb

Always have been.

>“For me, beauty is always retreating from one's grasp: the only thing I consider important is what existed once, or ought to have existed. By its subtle, infinitely varied operation, the steel restored the classical balance that the body had begun to lose, reinstating it in its natural form, the form that it should have had all along.”

Natural? No
In this day and age ? Probably

Veeky Forums goes hand in hand with /illit/

Mishima is great. Fuck.

Of course.
>checkem

WITNESSED

Yes the cultured patrician is also fit af

The snow in this picture makes me think of Kenzaburo Oe.

Absolutely

Veeky Forums-Veeky Forums-Veeky Forums is the holy trinity

This

>Taleb
>Veeky Forums

howling

Can't argue with this. The boards I believe any well-adjusted and successful man should visit are:
>Veeky Forums
To train the body
>Veeky Forums
To train the mind and soul
>Veeky Forums
To enhance outward appearance
>Veeky Forums
To improve business acumen

>>Veeky Forums
>To enhance outward appearance
fa is full of twigs who wear yeezy and related garbage though...

>forgetting the Veeky Forums /k/ master race.

yes.

taleb is redpilled as fuck btw

just read any of his books, especially antifragile

the stoic pill is the best pill

and biz is full of unemployed people, and guys working at mcdnalds, and unemployed people roleplaying as people that run successful businesses

literally worst board

you forgot people who make $10k a day trading ether

To be fair, the Timeshare sales guy gives out some pretty boss sales advice that I've incorporated to good effect. 99% of it is MUH CRYPTOCURRENCY MUH PASSIVE INCOME LARPers, though.

>Le pills meme

F*ck off back to you f*cking racist.

>Veeky Forums
>To enhance outward appearance
>Veeky Forums
>To improve business acumen

Lmao staaaaaahp

Veeky Forums posters, with few exceptions, don't know anything about literature, so in that sense they're perfect for Veeky Forums, where our average poster is a 250 lb non-lifter.

>tfw I have a 250 word essay due by Friday and Veeky Forums refuses to help me

If u actually browsed you'd know it's all 90s type fits

Except Taleb is Lebanese, and has explained repeatedly that racism is fundamentally fragile whereas pluralism is generally antifragile. (Though he is way against letting Syrian fugees into the US).

Can't argue with this. The boards I believe any well-adjusted and successful man should visit are:
>none
Because Veeky Forums is cancer

Eh, it's like every other board. You've gotta separate the chaff. Biz got me into trading, which now that I'm established I've added a -ton- to my retirement account.