Sub 1k poorfag club

Who else has been here since April and haven't made any money?
On the contrary I've lost 280 dollars.

There is winners and loosers.
Thanks for your participation

Sell everything and either go all in on a promising ico, or just buy neo or omg and hold.

Why are you holding shit coins? If you wanna troll pick, go DOGE, but go all in on OMG or ARK. Maximize your profits. No need to diversify right now.

Learn to find an ICO

Was on 1K two weeks ago but held then everything crashed. It's so fucking disheartening. I was on the verge of clambering over the first hurdle.

Whoops forgot pic

The would have been so good to sell at the peak

Rate me guys.

I'm half tempted to take out a massive loan and just see what the fuck I can do with it. If I gain, I gain big, and if I lose.... I guess i'll just kill myself. KEK

You think doge will pump?

Get piccolo faggot

If you've been in the cryptogame since April, that's just fucking disgraceful. I've only been at this 1 week, no trading and I've made 14 cents from my little faucet machine system alone.

You're an absolute fucking retard if you're being serious. How is that even possible? I just buy what gets shilled the most on Veeky Forums and I'm 10x my initial August investment

Its got a little lower to drop, but once it gets down to like 15 sats, maybe a little lower, it'll be primed and ready for an explosion.

I hope this post is a joke

I've tripped my money in under a month margin trading Ethereum... it's not sexy but it has worked for me. I may get into ICOs soon.

Yeah boi. Could have taken some decent profits yet I hodled most of it into the ground and sold low. Sold 420 mona coin at 9k sats to buy OMG AT 168K. A couple of months later it got pumped to 100k while OMG was at ~140k. Fuck I'm dumb.

all in on one coin

damn bro nice gains on dat BCC

you invested into all the shitty coins.

It has on bittrex every year since it was listed

>BTC - Holdings: 0
There is your problem.

omg i hope so