Post some recipes you lazy niggers

Post some recipes you lazy niggers.

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/5nbmA
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Type of you shit you eat on a cut, fuck that. If I'm bulking gonna eat something more enjoyable than fucking whole wheat bread and protein powder.

Cottage cheese honey and fucking flax seed, ON A BULK?

Replace that peanut butter with sausage.

5 cups of milk a day?

Anyone?

Secret to "joocy" chicken is just don't over cook it.

A brine can be nice, but you don't need brown sugar, if you're willing to use brown sugar, just use barbecue sauce instead.

Yeah sure.

Just replace the peanut butter with a "sausage"

nasty

I dont make the recipes.

I just post them.

It's 4 fucking tablespoons, why not just replace with with sausage?

>beans in chili
Wow can we not troll people for like 5 minutes.

Should I stop?

got any post workout oats recipes

>Just replace the peanut butter with a "sausage"

What's the issue? Cut the peanut butter and milk, add in sausage, tastes waaayyy better, same effect.

310 grams of protein, are we making a bulk menu for the rock?

>bread and not oats
>strawberry and vanilla wheys
>some stupid fucking salad dressing with sugars for marinade and not spices?
>honey in cottage cheese

what the fuck is this garbage

Itt: spend your day on the toilet bulking

Just eat fat laden proteins and powder

Dont know.

I have a few hundred recipes

>tfw you suck so much that even your Veeky Forums threads fail

Im about to go shopping for some dinner, what can fit recommend? I like ground beef or potatoes

You think I have the money or time to fuck around willy-dilly and make myself sandwhiches and shit?

Fuck that.

3 eggs in the morning (microwaved)
drink milk out of the carton
drink protein powder
brown rice

Fuck is this 6 cups of milk shit, you want your liver and kidneys to stop working? Thats how you fuck yourself up. You cant be drinking liquid proteins like that, they dont absorb fast enough to be useful to the body, they run straight through like water and 80% of it, your kidneys have to filter out. Thats why you eat food along with it, to sponge it up. Or limit the intake, and take periodical sips every now and then.

And dont ever mention peanut butter again, fucking fatass bulker. Unless its powdered peanut butter in which case is ok.

And last thing, unlike you OP, most of us dont have a woman to bake chicken and shit. How about you post cheaper foods which only require a few seconds in the microwave? Thanks. Shit guide though.

>more fat than protein

No.

Absolute garbage tier diet

>No greens or fruit = total lack of micronutrients
>Below RDA for sodium, potassium, magnesium, b vitamins
>Processed junk
>Wildly unnecessary amount of protein that will just be shit out
>Veeky Forums teenagers actually eat like this and wonder why they look DYEL

u mad nerd? lmao fucking idiot

>caring about micronutrients
Just take the ones you need in pill form.

need a simple 2000 calorie meal for weight loss while not losing too many muscles

h-help me bruhs

>those macros
>that few calories

Jesus Christ, this is more like a day of cutting.

>no beans in chili

r u serious

>tuna chili

wat

that's disgusting. Just make chicken chili. Just as healthy, and tastes better anyway.

Stop being a whiny fag and eat the food

300 grams of protons every day

enjoy ur liver failure

70grams of protons in 1 sitting

nice waste of time

>Needs pills because eats like shit
'Murrica

>tuna

>beans are the problem
>not the TUNA

I've been doing half-GOMAD for about a month now. I know it's unhealthy as fuck, but I'm making great gains, and my libido has gone through the roof. Besides, it's easy as fuck to do. I just drink milk whenever I'm thirsty. 10/10 would do it again. Full GOMAD does seem...mad tho

Go on, user!

>310 grams of protein

Please tell me nobody eats like that. There are no fucking veggies. No fiber. Are your shits liquid? Eat a fucking apple or something

You'd be surprised by how shitly the average American eats.

I assumed whoever made that chart is European.

> Whole grain bread
> No fiber

imgur.com/a/5nbmA
All the recipes you need, mods please sticky this, out of respect though- stop making these threads

sweet baby jesus that's a lot of 'em

and some aren't that horrible, even by Veeky Forums standards of cooking

>imgur.com/a/5nbmA
These threads are actually really helpful, and every once in a while someone adds an actual nice recipe here.

>230g fat

lmao

I'm scared to drink a lot of milk because of the hormones

I use Peanut Butter to replace eggs. Cannot complain. Prefer the extra fiber & lower cholesterol anyways.

>Not getting half of your meals calories from mayonnaise
This is bait, right?

All this bulking SHIT, bulking is easy, just fucking eat. Anybody have any good diets for cutting and keeping protein high?

3 ingredients
>Chicken Breast
>Teriyaki Sauce (or any other marinade or cooking sauce)
>Green Beans (or any other frozen vegetables)

> red meat
> steamed vegetables of your choice
> spices for flavour

dinner is served

or you can just brine it to not fuck with the nutritional value as much as a BBQ sauce would. stop being a fucking faggot.

To be desu I'm always surprised at the weird and overly-complicated shit some anons come up with when it comes to their diets.

Just literally baka'ing reading through some of these posts. Only a few of them, but still.

What IS the most protein your body can process "at once" anyhow? And how long until you can process more again?

Anyone know this shit, I'm too lazy/high to goggle this.

The body on average, assuming natty, can only digest about 40 to 60 grams of protein in a day.
You also should not consume anything calcium rich while eating a large amount of protein as calcium inhibits protein absorption.

Who the fuck eats breakfast at 9am? Confirmed neet. Get a job.

>try this
>reflexively vomit on the first chug because all the nuts don't actually blend up, it's like drinking gravel and it gets caught in your throat

fish and dairy dont mix well together

fat content of greek yogurt is fine

>green beans

He's right though...

Also, post more good thread.

I eat breakfast at 3pm. Usually wake up around 230

I'm on a 1300 calorie diet at 245 lbs trying to lose belly fat, but I also want to build muscle.

Do I work out and stay at 1300 calories a day until I lose the belly fat, or would upping my calorie intake build my muscles faster without taking time away from losing belly fat?

>this much misinformation about protein absorption

PLEASE google this so much broscience on this board about this citing shitty studies (50 protons a day garbage which comes from a study showing women who ate 50g protons in 1 sitting had the same effect as 50g spread through the day) the human body is very effective at using the protons you consume! What you need is a certain percentage of your body weight and it also depends on how active you are

nice meme brah

>I'm on a 1300 calorie diet at 245 lbs trying to lose belly fat, but I also want to build muscle.
>Do I work out and stay at 1300 calories a day until I lose the belly fat, or would upping my calorie intake build my muscles faster without taking time away from losing belly fat?
Read the fucking sticky

meme'ing this hard

6 cups of whole milk
3 servings whey
1 cup cottage cheese

why not just sub water or skim for the whole milk so you can fit in some fucking vegetables into this diet. This is rediculous.

It'd be nice if half of these things posted their cals/macros in the picture. Usually ends up not being worth the time whenever you go through the process of looking up each individual ingredient and adding them all up. Especially considering they're being posted here of all places.

>Who the fuck eats breakfast at 9am?
People who have jobs that don't start until after 9am, clearly

kek

i was the guy who made the image back in 2011, had one of those for breakfast for 6 months, got fat as fuck would not recommend

>not even Wolf Brand Chili
CMON

I know this shit is bait, but go try eating a fuck ton of food in one sitting and see what happens. You have to eat and insane amount of food to get to where your body actually can't absorb it all.
We didnt survive all this time because our bodies waste energy when we have a surplus. Your body will take what you give it. It may not happen instantly, but very little is wasted in even the worst case.

>eating bread

I work til 3am.
Pretty much always get up at noon.

anyone have that recipe with fish + eggs that you bake in a bowl? I can't seem to find it.