Catalog

>catalog
>no FPH thread

Other urls found in this thread:

notable.ca/the-backlash-against-a-new-ttc-campaign-proves-society-has-become-too-easily-offended/
vid.me/SWY1
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

if I wanted fat hate, I would ask for your one rep maxes

Why hate them? They make me feel good about myself when I see them while walking past them effortlessly with perfect posture.

as a fatty trying to get Veeky Forums I love these threads. They keep me motivated by making me hate the fucking fat logic I used to adhere to in the past.

Was going to make my own thread for this but it would best be posted here.

Seriously though, can fat acceptance please fuck off now?
notable.ca/the-backlash-against-a-new-ttc-campaign-proves-society-has-become-too-easily-offended/

>two cokes
But at least it's diet.

>notable.ca/the-backlash-against-a-new-ttc-campaign-proves-society-has-become-too-easily-offended/
fuck toronto man
we're becoming such pussies. feminists and nu-males as far as the eye can see

SPOOKY HALLOWEEN SPECIAL

vid.me/SWY1

why she gotta bring the cane people into that mess?

vid.me/SWY1

ayyy

I thought she was laying on a large pillow.... It's her arm.

So technically you were right

ayyy

imagine having a pillow with you everywhere you go

that's the life

Damn hot.

DAAAMMMMMNNNNNNN HOT!

MADAMA HOT.

REDDIT MOD HOT.

HOT HAMERICAN WOMEN, GET THAM AT WHALEMART

AVERAGE PEN STATE GRILL

>A fatty stealing food

EVERY. SINGLE. TIME.

YOU CAN SEE HER STOMACH COMING OUT FROM UNDER THE SKIRT

I'd like to meet the nig who impregnated that thing and fuck him up. There's a line to ape behaviour, and he vine swung over it.

Someone just shared this on facebook

Knowing fat people enjoy these threads actually ruins my enjoyment of them. Please GO!

>Not using other people's weaknesses to realize your own
>Being mad because other people are trying to improve themselves
That's why the average Veeky Forumszen is never gonna make it

I just did a skype call with my brother who I have been estranged from for about five years (long story). We used to be incredibly close as kids. He was very very athletic, heavy build (we're Samoan) but fit.

When I saw him on screen I didn't recognize him. He's got to be over 400 lbs now. ;_;

I asked if he was OK, ad still working out. He said he put on some weight because it runs in the family and he was getting older.

Meanwhile, I'm at a normal weight and have the lowest BMI I've had in my adult life.

He blamed it on genetics.

We're twins.

I'm super scared, Veeky Forums, for the sanity of his body and his mind.

Her creativity value is almost as high as her weight

Just a mini story from work.

Coworker wanted to lose some weight and asked for some help.

He said he had already been dieting for a while.

He was eating lucky charms with cream in them instead of milk most days for breakfast and ate a footlong from subway everyday

Insisted that he was eating 1750 calories a day.

Idk why but this infuriated me so much.

>He was eating lucky charms with cream in them instead of milk

brilliant

So is fupa still fupa if you're an average wieght but just have a lot of fat there? I've lost 55 pounds and still have a fatty pussy. It used to be so fatty and plump it would stick outta pants. Could it just be a prominent pelvis?

Wraps?

Yeah, using your hands don't hide that chin.

You're still fat you retarded shit

Yes. It's the result of being fat and deforming your body. Most former fats don't return to a pretty body shape even when they lose the weight.

Pictures and then I can give an opinion.

She's talking about the mons pubis, not a fat gut hanging over her cunt.
You're fine. If it was sticking out of pants than you just have those genetics and store fat that way. You got big legs too? Not just thighs? It's normal, I wouldn't worry about it.

seriously though pics would help. You can censor the P but we need to see the FU*A.
How fat are you still? If you're lean and have a bit of pudge there than it's fine

Her face/neck doesn't only disgust me, but also leaves me feeling unsettled or unnerved.

prominent pelvis? lmfaooooo unless you have some kind of fucking extra deposit of bone sticking out of your abdomen no you're just fat

Literally one of the most disgusting human beings I've ever seen, she closely resembles jabba the hut or perhaps what a pile of inside out cat skins would look like.

I am still fat, 5'5" 185, but it's just that it protrudes so much still. It's just about as far out as my stomach. It has gotten smaller but it's still so big.

Get to target weight and get dat loose skin surgery

Well, you still have a good ways to go then.
I can tell that you lost a good bit of weight, and to be honest, I'm proud of every femanon who makes the choice to not just lose weight but to become healthier women.

And I'm not going to say that I'd give you this 9x6 and make you scream Daddy in a few months, but I will.

I use coconut oil everyday and some pregnancy stretch mark cream. I do have bits of my stomach that I can pinch and my breast have gotten much lower. Idk if I'll have the money to get both surgeries, let alone one. I used to be about 300 pounds; some kinda faded away and when I got serious I was 240.

Better start saving money

Loose skin?

>Tfw haven't worked out in 5 days due to a combination of Halloween parties and getting ready for my move.

Fuck I haven't gone this long without working out anything since I've STARTED getting Veeky Forums 4 years ago.

I feel like shit and want to lift something quick and this thread is making me feel guilty as fuck even more.

Fuck I can't wait til tomorrow is over.
I'm running the moment I unload my last box

The dude I'm with now is super supportive and he says he'll help me in anyway he can. My parents also say they'll help. The thing is it could be 10,000 - 15,000 dollars for the skin removal then another 5,000-8,000 for breast lift. The skin isn't too bad imo but I don't want to have saggy flab tits.

Why did I do this to myself.

Great that you are losing weight but you created some problems that can only be fixed with money so try to progress in your career just as you progress in your weight loss goals.

It's just saggy fat. What do you expect? 5'5 and 185 is still obese, user. Lose more weight an when you are in the normal range, judge then.

>all this thread

holly fuck Veeky Forums, Is your life so devoid of happiness that you have to resort to putting down others to help you cope with how shitty your existence is?

Does it actually help with your insecurities and shortcomings? Don't worry, if you make it out of puberty you'll realize what an utter fucking embarrassment you are acting.

Just keep losing your weight in a healthy fashion and maybe this won't look that disgusting in the end.
Remember everything looks better on a fit person

Do people still fall for b8 like this when it's posted in every thread?

I'm not super informed on these kinds of things. I don't know before and after stuff. It looks so bulbous it worries me. My huge tree trunk legs also fuck with me too. I feel like a lot of weight is in my legs.

I understand the mess I've made for myself. I wish my parents weren't fat cows too. I wish I'd of never learned their eating habits.

Losing weight will give you a longer life

You can use your longer life to figure out solutions to things like cosmetic problems.

>was fat
>start losing weight
>go to these threads sometimes
>lost 100 lbs
>go to halloween party
>women find me handsome and rubbed their butt against my crotch
>come back to these threads as a non fat person
>no longer feel anything when I view these threads because I don't need to be motivated to lose weight anymore
I guess this is goodbye, guys.

If someone who's been tripfagging for 12 years can make it, you can make it too.

We're all gonna make it brah

My bf likes to squeeze and play with it so that's a plus I guess.

I believe.

>thought she was behind a couch

Every time

Ok, short and sweet. You still look fat because you are still very fat. At 5'5, you can go down to as low as 112. Huge difference.

According to your height and weight you are still considered obese. Lose more weight and more fat will go away on there, your legs, everywhere.

underrated fpbp

It gives me a small giggle to think that even once in a while an indignant fattie warrior will come across the threads and be this offended.

Let people keep their dreams, user.

isnt this why you lose weight slowly? i figure if you lose it to fast you get these left over flabs. im a dumby tho

good riddance, tripfag

It depends on a lot of factors, age, skin elasticity, skin thickness, metabolism, how overweight you were and for how long. Some people have less loose skin. Losing 1-2 pounds per week is recommended.

Only way is forward.

user pictured was too fat for too long and her skin isn't in great shape, you can tell even though she is still fat-but-losing.
She's going to have loose and hanging skin.

There aren't many images that can make me unironically, physically gag, but that is one of them

It makes as little sense as you would expect it to make.

OH MY FUCK

>The dude I'm with now is super supportive and he says he'll help me in anyway he can.
>tfw you'll never be a parasite in a relationship because you respect your partner

Lets not assume here that he isn't a disgusting piece of shit too.

>tripfagging
No one is going to miss you, nothing of value was lost.

>excusing being a parasite on a relationship
>because "the dude" may or may not be a fedora tipper cuck
>women
>morals
>implying

inside out cat skins?

wtf

Well we don't have to excuse her, only her cuck of a boyfriend does.
And if he seems fine with this, he is probably most likely is as fucked up as her, if not more. Shit he may be even more obese, or what is worse - a manlet.

How old are you user? And what was your starting weight?

I am also a gril and lost over a hundred pounds. Loose skin was a problem at first, but when I added strength training to my regimen, it tightened up.

It takes some time but things do adjust. You might not need the surgery.

>>YWN see the original unedited.

Never ever.

On the other hand, if the boyfriend is a lanklet, being a cuck is expected.

fat post best post?

/thread

Found the manlet

Just finished Caitlin Doughty's memoir about being a crematory operator, Smoke Gets In Your Eyes.

She has a whole chapter about how the corpses of obese people smell a hundred times worse than the corpses of fit people, and decay more rapidly, and lays out some of the science explaining the phenomenon.

She also describes one case where an obese woman was cremated, and due to unusual conditions in the cremation chamber, the fat liquified and poured out in waves, and it took hours to mop up. The workers were drenched in human fat from head to toe.

And this was in a shop that was careful, and timed the cremation of obese clients very carefully so they didn't combust/smoke up the neighborhood/set the building on fire like sometimes happens when cremating obese people.

Pic related.

footlongs are at least 1000 kc no matter what kind of sandwich.

>He was eating lucky charms with cream in them instead of milk most days
>mfw

>The workers were drenched in human fat from head to toe.
that's the most horrifying shit I've read all week

Stocking up on her genetics

why does her running away make me rage

>diet coke

Why even bother??

You can literally hear her high pitch giggling that fat people make around food