4/17

8/17

13/17

17/17

Now choose, fuckers.

I always loved those pics
Shows there are many different physiques within each and every sport
I'm gonna edit it to add a lil twist to it

TIL I'm a white version of Olanda Anderson with a better defined core. Down to the single line of definition on my leg.

Faurk dude we boxers all look the same. Even from LHW to welters...

i added one of my favourite modern bodybuilder, Roelly Winklaar, for perspective
because why not

that 5'11 manlet on his tiptoes lmao

My body is probably most similar to Cary Kolat; he's got thicker forearms though but general torso & shoulder shape is pretty close

delusional

hes got about twice the muscle mass you have, hes also leaner than you

Not a single rugby?

Anyways, wolf wigo

Your traps need work, his delts are bigger, his arms are way bigger, chest is more developed, and he has lower bf% than you.

You've got a long way to go if you want to look like Cary Kolat.

Also, holy faurk he's short, only 5"5'. That's wrestling physique for you, he probably wrestles 135's or less. Yeah you can't even get this kind of body with bulk and cut, you basically have to perma cut and slow build muscle up to high 130 lbs on a super short frame. This shit literally takes years and years and years of natty body building and dedication to a diet/regiment of at least 6 days a week of work.

My pic was taken on a bulk, so obviously I have more body fat but this is where I saw similarities: rounded shoulders, wide hips, narrow legs, compact square pecs, short traps
I've got 10lbs on him which is mainly in the way of body fat, so my torso will likely look like his when I'm finished with my cut
Still need to work on arm gainz though
Also should point out that OP was who are you most similar to, not who do you look identical to

Rhytmic gymnastics or synchronisd swimming, I guess.

God I hate being a midget.

Good god her feet

Javelin guy in panel 1
I'm too fat to be like any of the cardio sport people, and not stocky and short like most of the strength sport guys, so that's my default.

Carrie Barton or
Maureen O-Toole

everyone else looks too athletic.

Dat middle one.......

Gary Hall almost exactly my height and weight.

When will they learn

Track and Field Sprinters confirmed for best aesthetics. Look at those bodies.

Veeky Forums

honestly i couldn't tell because of severe autism and body dismorphia

i want user's opinion on this one

To be a failure like you? Hopefully never m8

im a 6'2 gary Hall

what height/weight are you, user?

Found the manlet

Shave first

175cm
73kg
14% bodylard i believe

Damn that hockey player is THICC

you look like you have newer lifted a weight in your entire life

Post body

16%

Regardless, you look really good dude. Nice v taper. Keep up the good work.

I feel like your bis and tris are lagging a little, maybe work some curls in (I know, I know, we hate curls here).

But this guy has a legitimate strong core, v taper, and tiny arms, there's no reason for him not to do some curls and even out

for the first time ever I see a long haired guy on fit that doesn't look like an autist. nice bulge m8

so 5"8' 160 lbs

I'd say you look most like these two

Brandon Slay 2nd from left

Vince Munoz, far right

You're a wee bit above 14% bf though bro. I'm closer to ~10-12% at 145 lbs 5"8', I'd say you gotta drop ~5-10 lbs of weight and have abs showing with more definition before you're at 14. Harder to tell with the hairy bod.

Someone like Olanda Anderson is probably closer to 14% at 6"2' 178, with all 6 of his abs having reasonable definition but still a thin layer of BF covering them, and super defined/skinny everything else.

mirin far left

You're a beautiful man. you look like you belong on GoT, package and all

i am dyel yes but it could be worse, i could be you

>those marathon runners

Because not fit or anything. Just good at homosexual beauty pageants.

>That boxer on the left.

Muh dick!

If Tara is 5'1", this picture sucks at scaling.

>tfw soccer player mode
is it ever gonna get better bros?

Fuck you and your slim waist genetics.

Don't think it could get much worse than being a shoulderlet + gyno rhyno bud
First pic is 1 month lifting, pic 2 & 3 after 8 months (current)

OwO what's this?

Hockey players without a doubt have the best bodies

winters coming brah im eating erything in sight

What the fuck you look like a 10 yr old

What 10 year old has a 32 inch waist?

My physique is almost exactly like the rock climbers: numbers, proportions, everything. Damn, looks like I found my next hobby.

>mfw those feet
this face is actually a selfie off my phone

Before even examining this thread, I can straight up tell you, the most fit humans on the planets for athletic ability in the form of both cardiovascular and explosive powers are

#1 - Rowers.
Tall, lithe, massively powerful with absolutely every muscle group, large and small. Incredible endurance, incredible lung capacity and a low resting heart-rate. The people themselves are also usually extremely wealthy which helps in a societal way. Another perk? Their shape is generally regarded as the most attractive.

Keep in mind, every one of the men in this image is over 6' 5". (And gay)

I fucking hate whenever Chery Hayworth is posted in "athletic" or "fit" women posts. For any reason. She ATTENDED 3 Olympics, only getting a Bronze medal in her miniscule division back in 2000 for the Sydney Olmpics. She BARELY got bronze and was FAR behind 2nd and 2st place. Her only "gold" as as a 17-year-old in a Junior Championships as basically the only person in her division for being so morbidly obese.

But because she did "sports" for 15 years (which include her high school years), people JUMP at the chance to talk about her as the prime example how fat women are totally okay and succeed in sports and are olympics levels of fit and curves are great. No. "I'm not fat! I'm actually really fit! LOOK AT HAWORTH IT'S PROOF I'M NO AN OBESE SLOB AND YOU CAN'T PROVE IT" No.

You know, there's really only a handful of "reall breeds" of dogs, all of them are a class of working or wolf dog. Dogs have been mankind's best friend for thousands of years, but pure-breeds are mutts in reality. Don't get me wrong, I love dogs and most breeds, but "pure-bred dogs" are just eugenics experiments humans created in the last 100-200 years.

>these are the people giving advice on Veeky Forums
can you really not tell the difference when you look at the pictures SIDE TO FUCKING SIDE

t. rower

You didn't look like that, manlet

>NZ fag
we see gold medal rowers training at karipiro
they are lanklets annon

Bigger 'n you. Stronger, too.

I'm surprised more people didn't pick up on this lel

Only one that's had any balls to criticize and post body was and he's a gyno rhyno so his opinion is invalid
Where are you?

Cheryl Haworth is clearly the most Veeky Forums.

Why is sprinting so obviously full of drugs compared to everything else?

yesus christ, when youve finished your noobgains your gonna think your arnold Schwarzenegger please save the world from your cringe and just kill yourself

>burger barbecue
kill self

jacked anthony kiedis.

Rock that shit bro, every alt bitch ever will go straight fr your d.

Post your fat rolls / auschwitz ribs and reaffirm my superiority or gtfo
Again, I redirect you to
Shit tier waist but that's easily taken care of with a cut and I've already dropped 2 inches this week. 1 more month of cutting will have me looking like the statue of fucking David.

they're wearing skates

Barbecuing some burgers before I skewer this beef

I'm a white Charles Austin.

you from the springs my dude? thats my hometown

delusional.

>Cheryl Ann Haworth
>Best Snatch
okay I can't

r-rulon

Plz fuck my boipuss :3

Post body

im starting to think you just want to see other mens bodys desu

It's not even as though people are selectively breeding dogs to make them faster, stronger or smarter. They're breeding them according to arbitrary breed standards, to the detriment of the dogs' health and appearance.

I'm terrified for Irish Wolfhounds and Great Danes with lazy owners. I'm terrified for basically any animal with lazy owners. And Bulldogs. Bulldogs are living Frankenstein's Monsters.

Allan Houston is what I'm aiming for. Looks pretty hot to yes homo.

I'm bad as crossposting but

Fuck. I thought I'd look good at 250, but even 270 looks small at my height.

Yup pretty much Veeky Forums

>table tennis

Fucking hell Aimee Muffins. Everytime I see athletes who are missing limbs and still keep going I feel so shit about myself but somehow that still inspires me. I'm not lacking anything physically so whats really my excuse? (other than its 3am and gym opens up in 3 hours)

when will they ever learn