Tfw tonsil stones

>Tfw tonsil stones

I brush my teeth, eat vegetables and stuff regularly.
Ever since I had tonsillitis athough the beginning of the year, I get tonsil stones.
Just an hour ago I spit one out that was the size of a corn kernel and it smelled like shit. I fuckingredients hate this.

rato?

I get these too

How do I stop it?

>Coughing up tonsil stones
>cant help it and need to sniff it
kill me

Damn I haven't seen one of those in a while.

Brush teeth everyday, use non-alcoholic mouthwash everyday, exclusively drink water, chew minty sugar-free gum

Salt gargle, too.

iktf to the max, lad. My tonsils are so creased they're practically deformed. Do what the above people said to reduce the number of stones you get. That said, I'm thinking of getting mine removed at some point because of this. The recovery period after the surgery is supposed to suck, though.

give it a squeeze to make the stench extra strong

i love those sons of bitches. they're fun to pick out with your coke nail.

>non-alcoholic mouthwash
What's even the point then, might as well gargle jizz m8.

Have you no gag reflex?

Non-alcoholic mouthwash usually contains cetyl pyridinium chloride, which is more effective at killing odor-causing bacteria. However, it can stain your teeth. I've found that whitening mouthwashes which still contain CPC work best.

Remove your tonsils.

That's it.

Are those like whitish things that come up with phlem sometimes that have a consistancy to firm zit pus? Those things r dank, does it make sense that i get them when im kinda sick and rarely anytime else

never had tonsil stones

brush your fucking teeth, that's disgusting

don't use alcohol as a personal hygiene product for anything. It kills fucking everything and just fucks up your body's natural biome. Instead of being coated in the beneficial bacteria your body naturally cultivates you just get invaded by bacteria that propagates fast and is alcohol resistant. If you want to use a mouthwash then use a non-alcohol flouride wash to strengthen your enamel. If your concern is smell than chew gum, which physically removes the stinky food bits and bacteria buildup.

sprinkle that shirt on some ceasar calad like fetta my nihg

I use a waterpik to get rid of mine once a week.
I still manage to flush about 15 each time though. It's way too much.

>tonsils
>teeth

Two different things, m8

I used to love picking this out as a kid. I never knew this was a thing. It felt so satisfying comparable to picking a large hard booger. I wonder why I don't get these anymore.

>tfw I am internet famous because I uploaded my pic of tonsilolith in my tonsilar crypt to Wikipedia a while ago and it was number one search result for tonsilolith in google images for a few years but is now number two

Just get them removed. The recovery isn't that bad. I had mine removed in 2014. For a few days I just ate soft, cold things like jello and ice cream to sooth it, and drank Ensure for every meal (fuck, those things taste so good). I was sick of the stones so I just said fuck it and had them taken out; totally worth it.

Use a dental irrigator and flush your tonsils out...stings a bit but totally works
I wash out about 5 a week :/