If you had rich ass parents who would buy you anything what would you get?

If you had rich ass parents who would buy you anything what would you get?

My parents are literally overjoyed that I'm going to the gym and I wanted to know if I need anything other than whey and good nutrition. (I'm also at college so that last part is kind of difficult)

A gf

girlfriend

;_; I didn't ask for these feels

Shitton of steroids

why would I want to ruin my health with that shit?

weightlifting belt, squat shoes and chalk

is it worth getting those if my lifts are a long way from 1/2/3/4?

Dont ask for money, dont ask for anything, just continue to cultivate a wondeful relationship with them. If you need something, and i mean need something, not want, ask for it. Also when they give you money you will be much happier for it than having asked. For example, my parents have a real estate business and are very wealthy but they didn't want me to be raised in a very wealthy environment. We lived a middle class life with everything in savings. Now that I'm 19 and making my way in the world. My dad gave me 1000 dollars to start with and i got the first month of an apartment and work at the bank. I dont have a car and i want one but I don't need one. I also was trying to figure out how to get a ski pass and my parents said theyd go half and half. We talk everyday and I can say with confidence that the relationship is more important than anything

Is 1/2/3/4 supposed to be impressive anyway? Haven't been on Veeky Forums in years.

For reference I'm at 2/3.5/5/6.5

Sure. Ask for equipment (belt, shoes, straps, wraps, chalk, clothes, etc.)

I mean, you don't really NEED it, but it helps.

probably not but it's my current goal :D

Yeah, it's probably still worth it. You'll be able to grow into them, and they help maintain good form as you go up in weight.

Good luck with that.

PS. Wtf are these ads?

>Good luck with that.
i-is it really that hard to achieve?

>PS. Wtf are these ads?
Hiro is running out of shekels

>things dumb dyels say

hiro SAYS he's running out of shekels

1234, hard?.. No. If you actually put I'm work you should be there in a few months.

To get to my level? It'll take you years. I've been lifting since I was 18.. Currently 25.

i agree
stop

My parents always said their wallets were mine, but I never asked for anything I didn't need. I have great relationships with my both of my parents and I knew enough people who didn't to value that. My wife and I are closing on a house later this month and when I asked my parents if they would chip in some money to help with closing costs, out of the blue they offered to cover the entire down payment. We ended up talking them down to just covering closing costs and some minor updates but the point is, don't sponge your parents for trivial shit. Life purchases okay fine take help when offered. But help from parents shouldn't be about menial shit.

>If you had rich ass parents who would buy you anything what would you get?
Love :(

It's really good to see this many people with good familial relationships. I don't have too many friends or even a gf but I love spending time with my family, they're fucking awesome.

Creatine
Diet Coach/Avatar Nutrition Subscription
Carbon Build/Recover/Prep
An online/in person powerlifting/strongman/bodybuilding coach
Belt/Squat Shoes/Wrist Wraps/Chalk/Slingshot/Knee Sleeves
Good Bluetooth Headphones

Figure eight straps
Reebok Crossfit lite tr for my flat shoes
a mobile tripod for recording my lifts

microplates

>Have 2 brothers and a sister
>They leach off my parents constantly, for everything
>folks are good, loving, giving people and their commitment and good will are being abused
>Never asked my folks for anything I didn't absolutely need or couldn't eventually get on my own - I even plan to repay them the part of the university tuition they helped me pay
>tfw having to be a morally strong person and watch good people be taken advantage of by ungrateful assholes

The worst part is that they know they're being taken advantage of, but are too kind and selfless to refuse or even say anything.

your kindness will pay off

How? I don't care about money or their will, I just want them to be happy and enjoy the rest of their life in peace. I don't want anything else in return.

Nothin personnel...
Kid...

I'm not talking about money or will.

You're parents aren't idiots and they know that you try your best to not leech off them, obviously they appreciate that even if they don't express it directly. The payoff comes in the form of great relationships and love (srs). My two sisters were complete whores and wasted their lives and my parents cash, now they're the ones no one talks about and hardly contact the rest of us.

You probably need squat shoes from the get go if you want to do ATG high bar squats with good form. Chalk is going to be necessary for deadlifts if your hands are sweaty and even if they aren't, it'll give you some extra friction. Weightlifting belt can and should be used when you notice your lower back is your limiting factor in deadlifting, squatting or overhead pressing but it should only be used on heavy sets.

>rich ass parents
what's the problem if i roid hard, if my parents are rich, health care is top notch.

I hate asking money in general, and always feel bad when my mom offers me money, since we're lower middle class. Now that I have a full time job, that pays more than her. I keep telling her that I want to buy my own car, but she wants to help put in money.

go back to Veeky Forums you mong

>if I need anything other than whey and good nutrition.
steroids. See if they can get you lab-grade steroids and not something some guy made in his bathtub