I got a dilemma

>be me
>been with 8/10 gf for over three years now
>we start talking about trainning etc
>she mentions that she thinks if i get any bigger it will be ugly
>bombdroppingindistance.png
>mfw no words

What should i do Veeky Forums ? I have always been focused on getting huge, thats one of the reasons i landed a gf in the first place

But now she i acusing my huge of becoming ugly, so i either have to cut off some of my trainning and lose those hard earned fruits of labour, or continue as usual and risk having no one to share my achivements too

What do Veeky Forums?

She's concerned youll be so attractive with your muscles that you'll leave her for all the girls that are miring you. Stand your ground, hold frame, and she'll respect you more for it. This is a shit test senpai, focus on yourself first

if your reason to get bigger was to impress women you've seemed to have achieved it. If I were you I would just worry about cutting excess fat and working on becoming more aesthetically pleasing at your current size (that's only if you're actually big). This applies if you're as big (or bigger than pic related).

At the same time, most women don't know what they really want. They may say they wouldn't like for you to be more muscular, but when you do get more muscular they might find you more attractive.

tl;dr if you look like a bear or close to it, slim down on body fat and try to look more aesthetic. If you're not really that big, she might just not know what she really wants

girls somehow always think that, and they dont realize that becoming huge is really really hard. just dont go powerlifter route and you are fine. she doesnt know anything so shes scared.

You go and post this in r/relationships and then after making you believe she's the fucking devil.
You then dump her, soon regret it
try to get her back, fail pathetically
Kill self

Smile and knod and then continue to try and get bigger

you think Ghengis Khan gave a shit about being ugly

no nigga

get BIG

1) It's your life, brother. Do what you want and become the person you dream of being. There is NOTHING worse looking back and know that you didn't achieve your goals because of someone else.

2) Women don't know how the fuck muscle works. Don't stress it. She will be wet as fuck when you get bigger.

>At the same time, most women don't know what they really want.
Where does this meme come from? Shit is stupid.

More bulky then related pic in your post, have been more focused on pure strenght than astethics most of the time

Im weighing in ca 125kg so slimming down might be the answer, since i kind of resemble a shaved bear with a slight beerbelly
>in other words im way due on my cutting

Pic somewhat related

It is stupid but true

Fpbp

>she is acusing my huge of becoming ugly
wat

Anyways fuck'er OP

that's disgusting

Arnold Schwarzenegger was and is a ugly bastard. Too big is too much

>was skinny fat when me and gf were together
>start lifting
>gf says she doesn't want me to get bulky
>she says she doesn't find big muscles attractive
>be fucking one night
>she's grabbing my arms and shit
>noticeably more turned on
>coworkers and friends compliment me on my muscles
>she blushes because she's proud of her beefy man

Girls don't know what they want

hahahahha OP BTFO by his "GF"

What she is really saying is

>look I know you're a loser and you can't follow through with anything, I'm going to future pace the situation so when you inevitably fail, you won't feel bad about it.

sounds like a good "GF" you got there.

its also wrong cuz polar bears' skin is black, not pink.

this 99999999x

>Where does this meme come from?
Reality and experience, sadly.

>Girls claim they want a guy who is nice, and funny
>Actually wants a guy who doesn't tolerate her bullshit, and fucks her harder than she's ever been fucked.

Seen it too many times, man.

>You can't be nice and funny and choke her and fuck her harder than she's ever been fucked and not tolerate any bullshit

nice meme

Nice =/= Pussy

Well if she's worth being with she'll stick with you when you get bigger muscles if that's what you want

I not then whatever there's plenty of fish (3.5 billi) in the sea

Don't change your goals just because some chick is whining

>Im weighing in ca 125kg so slimming down might be the answer,

You fucking retard she meant she doesnt want you to get any fatter fatass but she wanted to say it nicely
125kg is too much unless u are actually big and 6'5 or some shit

This.
>Used to be fat as fatass with short hair
>Want to have long hair but gf says I will look like like shit and she won't like it
>Grow really long hair, she's turned on by it

Also regarding being fat

>Start as fatass and get to skinnyfat skelly
>Gf says she won't like me if I get bigger.
>Pack 12kg of almost lean mass
>She won't stop drooling over my body and encourages me to get even bigger

Jokes on her I don't love her anymore and I'll be moving soon

Didn't know they got u guys computers in the special ed classrooms