Weight loss stories !

Weight loss stories !

Also post your weekly eating plan

>was always the fat kid
>went from 83kg to 68kg
feeling good now

The end

one time i was fat and then i stopped eating shitty food and walked more and i wasn't fat no more. and then i finally got some pussy (haha the last line was a lie)

>permabulked for 12 years
>from 55 to 86kg
>on my first cut
>10 weeks in and I'm at 80kg
>just 10 more weeks until I reach 75kg

>Go to Navy recruiter
>Am fat boy who lifts at 265 lbs in Feb
>Cut down to 215/24% bf and pass MEPS in Sept
>Ship in May, make my goal weight 185 for basic
>Feels not to shabby brah

I'm doing an intermittent fasting. 16 fast/8 Feed. Eat from 11-7
Mon - Sat
>chicken Salad for lunch and dinner. Snack on fruits and boiled eggs.

Sunday
>roast chicken with salad.

Cheat meals
>home made noodle soup, with broth from the roast chicken bones and home made wontons.

Asian here.

Trying to lose fat, but stay at 165 pounds

Also, Just being a keto cut fag. Sacrificed my gains through no carbs and cardio. Sad days. But:

>20-25g net carbs
>120-130g fat
>130-140g protein

After a lifetime of PTSD, depression, chronic pain, and failure, in my late thirties I became suicidal.

I always thought suicide was a cop out, and forced myself to keep going no matter how much pain I was in or how miserable I was.

My wife and I lost twins in infancy. My wife became very ill. She is the one bright light in my life. I realized that if she died, without her, without our children, I did not want to be in this world. It would be an unending hell that I would have to navigate without purpose or respite.

So I decided that I would start getting my shit together. I would pay off our house and all debts. I would get into good physical condition. I would become organized, our house spotless and every t crossed and i dotted on every piece of paperwork. I would be kind to people - my neighbors, coworkers...to know that I was making some kind of positive impact, and that they would have good memories of me. I would throw myself into making my wife feel as comfortable and loved as possible for as long as I had her with me.

I did this so that if she died, I would give myself permission to die, too. I would have no unfinished business.

When you don't give a fuck about living anymore, it is amazing how much you can accomplish. Pain and discomfort is inconsequential.

I worked out like a beast for the last year and dropped 108 lbs.

It pleases me that when the body van comes to collect my corpse, the attendants will be less likely to throw out their backs lifting me. It pleases me that I will be an easy cremation because I have so little body fat.

I also used weekly calorie limits rather than daily. That way it didn't matter if I had a heavy cheat day (cheeseburgers and beer) as long as my total intake for the week resulted in a deficit.

a 12 fucking year bulk! Holy shit you must have looked like a bus!

>Start working out
>Do 30 minutes cardio everyday
>30 minutes of weightlifting
>Eat 2100kj under base metabolic rate
>Track everything with myfitnesspal
>Lose 4 pounds in 2 months

I seriously just want to give up but I am accepting my "journey" will be slower but worth it.

get on my level

Im right in the making of a new weight loss story. 30lbs down but i find it hard to not eat right now. I just want food... I do IF. Pls help

Forgot to add if someone can give any advice I would be appreciated.

>120 kg
>6'0

>start serious lifting in june
>lost 30lbs so far
>want to lose 30 more by end of the year

There's not much more to it.

First of all, if you are lifting weights, spend more time on building your big, stabilizing muscle groups and bodyweight exercises. Squats, lunges, bridges, etc... Your core and glutes should have most of your attention right now. If the big muscles that assist with everything else aren't up to par (and in almost all Americans, they just aren't) you will be setting yourself up for injury. You are also missing out on a lot of calorie burning if those muscles are small and weak.

Second, eat more. Cutting calories is great, but if you are trying to build muscle and working out a lot, you have to have some higher intake days. This will benefit you in the long run.

Third, cut out junk. Sure, all calories are equal, but high sugar and salt intake will cause water retention and lower your energy levels during workouts.

And lastly, it takes awhile to get started. Weight loss, for whatever reason, doesn't happen consistently. It happens in fits and starts. The body holds onto water weight, especially when you are starting a new exercise regimen. It needs that extra fluid to repair tissue after workouts. So what happens is you will be burning fat, but you might see very little or no weight loss for several weeks. Then all at once, you'll drop five or ten pounds in a week when your body decides it doesn't need to hold on to that extra fluid anymore.

Good luck user.

>not starting the week on monday
kys yourself

lol sauce on the image

Went from approx 150kg-160kg down to 80kg now. This was in like 2013/14. Mostly just keto at a deficit at the start and then slow addition of exercise. Was on a deficit up until yesterday. Finally fuckin bulking and its dope boiz cause I have so many calories I literally have no idea how to eat them. Follow up pic coming now.

Get new glasses bro it would help you so much