Did any of you ever pick up ballroom dancing or any other form of dancing? Loads of qts and guys are in high demand...

Did any of you ever pick up ballroom dancing or any other form of dancing? Loads of qts and guys are in high demand. Especially with a fit physique.

To keep it fit related: What fit exercises will improve dancing?

I hate feet, closed toe or die.

Really classy I want to learn how to dance.

I picked up Cajun dancing (waltz and two step). I also learned some Texas two step amd jitterbug. I use em all depending on the music and the moves translate pretty easily depending on the song.

I want to try swing dancing

Being mobile, flexible and strong will help dancing. Basically yoga and lifting

This and singing are things that I never got into, but sort of regret it now
I'm too much of a pussy to go to classes for this stuff

Should I move to a different city, Veeky Forums?
I think I need a fresh start tbqh

I really want to get into dancing to help me with boxing.

My coach told me to learn salsa. Also I'm Cuban so I might as well learn salsa so I can dnce with the cuties down here in Miami. All I know how to do is grind on an ass.

I started going out and dancing by myself almost two years ago. 99% of the time I am alone and just out at a bar listening to live music and just having fun. Some weeks id be doing it pretty intense for 10+ hours in total. I will say I've met more people casually and also gotten laid more often just from doing the dancing. It's a lot of fun and it teaches you confidence and not to give a shit about stuff. Plus I love when people say I'm a fun dancer. I total recommend

I took up adult ballet classes.

I thought I'd quit but it's been 2 years and I'm only getting more into it every day.

any tips, videos or books I can use to help me learn?

Arnold did ballet. plus all them ballerinas breh

I go to Tango lessons with my gf every week and definitely enjoy it.

I also feel less stiff and sore after dancing

>less stiff after tango
How
Took up salsa and bachata last year. I'm I'm love with salsa, bachata is fucking gay. I'll continue salsa this year and take up kizomba as secondary.

How do I build rapport after I've danced with a qt? What do I talk to her about? Do I just ask her multiple times to dance and ask for her number? Make small talk first? Pls help.

I did 4 years of ballroom dancing, there's always a surplus of qt3.14s willing to dance with you, in hot dresses. It was awesome. Also usually a good conversation piece "Omg user you can actually ballroom dance? We should totally go dancing sometime"

Has gotten me laid several times 10/10 would dance again

>there's always a surplus of qt3.14s willing to dance with you
True
>Also usually a good conversation piece "Omg user you can actually ballroom dance? We should totally go dancing sometime"
Absolutely not, outside of ballroom clubs nobody I ever talked to, male or female, seems to entertain the idea of dancing at all. Where do you live? The states?

Europe breh

Well the two-step is just a simplified waltz.

Of course, it's the only thing you really need to know, assuming you live in the South.

Me too. Greece by any chance? If yes, then you did lie before.

Nope, Netherlands

Oh shit I'm about to go there or Denmark for an engineering Master's
Redpill me on your country pretty please
How are the people, the universities etc
I'm doing some research of my own but some first hand experiences would be nice

It's ok, we have some pretty good universities in the Netherlands. The dutch can be somewhat direct which might take some getting used to. Not sure what else to tell you. Any specific questions?

See it from my point of view
Assuming there are two identical Master's degree positions in both countries (say, MSc. in mech engineering in Aalborg and MSc. in Eindhoven), with identical tuition fees, similar University rankings etc, why should I pick one over the other?
>more specific
How many international students % do you see on campus?
How expensive is the rent for a 30-40 m2 apartment close-ish to campus?
How close would this apartment be to a salsa club or a gym?
Gym prices? Are there WL platforms?
Do I NEED to learn Dutch, or is English enough? (Assume courses are taught fully in English). Does German help?
How receptive is local poon to Mediterranean penor?

Oh one more
What do I need to have for easy and comfortable locomotion, ASIDE from bus/subways etc? Car/motorcycle/bike?

Ballroom and swing dancing are the nerdiest most fedora-tier shit ever.

Salsa is where it's at. So impressive when the guy really knows how to lead, and it's like it was made for picking up girls. If you're a good salsa dancer, you can go to any salsa club alone and have qt high test latinas all over your dick.

Try learning the Argentine Tango. It's a beautiful dance that's very free flowing and not as rigid and stiff as ballroom.
With almost any dance, but mostly with tango, balance is super important. I mean staying on the ball of your foot with as much stability as possible.

I've been doing Tango pretty religiously over the last year, but swing is also really fun, and if there's a blues community, find it.

pff i'll see what I can answer

>How many international students % do you see on campus?
Well, I don't go to the university you're applying to, but the Netherlands is pretty multi-cultural, and pretty much every college/university has exchange/foreign students, and most courses are given in english.

>How expensive is the rent for a 30-40 m2 apartment close-ish to campus?
Well, I don't go to the university you're applying to, but I pay around €400 for student housing. Probably expect to pay somewhere around €350-600. Opinions on this may differ.
>How close would this apartment be to a salsa club or a gym?
There'll be one close by.
>Gym prices? Are there WL platforms?
Anywhere between €15 - €35
>Do I NEED to learn Dutch, or is English enough? (Assume courses are taught fully in English). Does German help?
You don't need to learn dutch, pretty much every dutch person knows english. German and dutch are kind of similar, so knowing some german may help learning dutch. We kind of dislike being mistaken for german though because they're nazis and we were just opressed by the nazis.
>How receptive is local poon to Mediterranean penor?
Implying I can get local poon myself breh. No clue. Some might find it cute?
>What do I need to have for easy and comfortable locomotion, ASIDE from bus/subways etc? Car/motorcycle/bike?
Bicycle should be enough.

Oh and also, check'd, and some people might be racist.

So how weird is it to go the dancing classes alone?

How badly will I be judged for being absolutely shit at it?

I'd love to do it and I'm sure I'd get pretty good at it after a while.

>latinas
disgust

girls will probably think its cute, easy to connect because you're forced to have physical contact with a girl anyway, so as long as youre not a complete betafag you should make some new friends at the very least. If you follow a beginner class you shouldnt be judged.

Shit man thanks. Any Denmarkbro here too by any chance?
I am white, unless you meant "racist to anything that is not blonde and 195 cm"
Literally just go you faggot
>big ass and milk chocolate skin is disgusting
I think you may be gay user

Well so I just signed up for a latin/ballroomdancing class at my Uni.

thanks Veeky Forums...

>chocolate skin
disgust

Yeah, and don't forget to wear a hat and long sleeve shirts and long trousers every time you go out between 7am-7pm! Wouldn't want to get a disgusting tan! Yikes!

Maybe just stop being a pussy.

You're giving me hope man.
25 yo virgin actively trying to get with girls for the first time ever here, and I had my first Salsa class this monday.
I have to make it , but can't quell the feeling of hopelessness deep down.

Try it, it's awesome. I took classes for 5 weeks and learned a lot. The clubs though are a different story. You wont find a qt3.14 at them. It's predominantly older people.

Stop being such a pussy.

It's not weird at all. I see plenty of guys come in and try it. You wont be judged. No one judges you if you're just starting to work out

You'll be fine

Worrying is like a rocking chair, it gives you something to do but gets you nowhere. I've been doing it for about a month now and I'm barely picking it up, yet I'm one step ahead of you. It's a fun class and you'll learn a lot.

I just went to my first salsa club last saturday and loved it. I had a drink prior to help me get loose and it definitely helps. I only no 3-4 moves and that's all you really need. I realized that the basic steps are crucial when it comes to dancig, make sure you get that down first. Once you learn how to lead, you'll be golden. I have class tonight so I gotta start practicing.

Did breakdancing for a little bit. Kinda the opposite of OPs question though, that's dancing that makes you fit.

>Worrying is like a rocking Chair,it gives you something to do but gets you nowhere.

Wise words , user. One of the reasons I picked up lifting is to keep myself from doing it. Dancing class was fun, and I even managed to lead through the basic steps and moves during the last dance.

RRRRRRRRRRRRRRROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOXXXXXXXXXXXXXXAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANNE!
>OPs pic related