How was your halloween, Veeky Forums?

How was your halloween, Veeky Forums?

Spent it fapping to his girlfriend desu

Was at the gym.

I fapped and went to sleep early so it was good

An actual nightmare just like any other day

Spent a few hours handing out candy and then went to party with some coworkers

Work and then Went to a kick it with my homie from work and his girl friend. Hit a kick it afterwords

Got trashed Friday night, spent Saturday recovering. Didn't go out Monday because I don't drink during the week

Rich is doing surprisingly well with her, she's pretty good looking and has a nice personality on camera. Makes rich seem annoying because he's always angry and cussing every other word and she's tolerable.

>dressed like Leatherface to hide my face and my gains
>crashed a couple of parties
>got shitfaced on gin
>talked to no one
I had fun

Put on my best suit, trimmed my beard etc generally doing my 100% to look good... and then I put on mismatched, multicolored wool socks and flipflops.

My costume was dresscode-malfunction.

I don't get it

>Saw picture of the ex with the new bf
>She looks really happy

>How was your halloween, Veeky Forums?

Devastating.

how do i get into parties that i don't need to talk to anyone at?

or do you mean you just went to a club

She's quite a step up from that icelandic shemale

funny thing is, this was and old gf of his, so he downgraded INTO the shemale, then went back. not every man can pull that off desu

Also

>that physique
>wasting it on a joker costume, a literally DYEL character

lazy as fuck

iktf, breh

so stop stalking your ex you little bitch.....

Me and my boyfriend went out to the bar and then to a house party with a group of friends. Then he sucked my cock and fucked my boy-pucci.

>talking

i went on my mother's laptop to fix something for her, she had her facebook open and she is still facebook friends with my ex.

Pina is the most insane Joker I've ever seen.

>talking
>stalking

...its no wonder she didn't want you...

don't bait me m8. i unfriended her the day after the breakup. not my fault we were going to get married and my mother friended her on fb

nobody wants to b8 you m8, thats why you alone and have to b8 your self.

>go on mommies fb, see picture/profile
>instead of acting like a reasonable person and closing the page, stare at it and let my ovaries get upset
>mommy probably did this to me on purpose
>reeeeeeee

sure breh

>why so fuckin uh, serious god dammit

Was in the hospital for surgery.

she has a gr8 ass

I have a GF and i wear long sleeved hoodies and jackets all year round since i live in a cold as fk country. Since im a computer engineer i decided to wear a toga and go as Caesar since all of out professors obsess about "divide and conquer".
Girls were swarming all over me the entire night, the girls in my glass and the med chicks we usually hang out with were telling me all night "how the hell did you manage to hide this all these years", "jesus i didn't know you were so jacked, "What happened to the user i knew?" etc. Had girl touching my body asking if i wanted to come home with them.
Is it really this simple if you're decent looking? I was under the impression getting girls was hard. I haven't been single since junior year of highschool.

kek

went to a costume party on a battleship

Pretty alright

Pros:
>went out Friday night to a Halloween club (went as The Dude, loads of people commented)
>grinded with some hot chicks
>danced for hours getting the perfect amount of drunk
>spent my Halloween itself being /comfy/
>feeling better since yesterday

Cons:
>was sick for a week
>missed the gym because sick
>completely neglected schoolwork
>friend almost died because he drank too much and he threw up all over my bed
>made out with my ex who went to the bar with us, unsure if platonic or not

Overall I'd call it a win for the entire weekend. Just gotta get caught up on school, get back to the gym today, and see ex and friend again tonight when we play D&D

Haha I read this in his fucking voice goddamnit

Met 2 friends
We waited for the 4 girls we were going out with
They arrive, they brought 2 bottles of vodka, we pass that shit around til both bottles are down
Then went to a nightclub
I pulled 2 of the 4 girls even though one had a boyfriend

So I pretty much went as Chad for Halloween

I'm glad rich finally got a GF that knows how to say more than "yup"

postworkout Pizza postworkout hookah
went to the gym at 10 am the next day

Thats a nice pepe.

Pretty piss. A couple of chicks were allover me at different points at different points in the night, I somehow got cockblocked by my drunk friend and went home alone but still had fun.

He got divorce already?

Nigga that was weeks ago

Shitty just like my life

He reminds of the Joker on Venom from Arkham Asylum.

Had a few bevvies, threw up

Pretty decent night overall.

How long were they even together? And how much money did she jew out of him?