Manlet life advice

Are short guys inherently physically inferior?

Can I make up for a lack of height by working out?

Please be honest...

>can I make up for
Already lost it brah...people can sense it from a mile away when you compensate for things

Yes, but you need to have some kind aesthetic facial features and game ... or money, lots of them ...

I had completely accepted my height and was finally okay with it for about a year.
Then I started posting here again.
Is it true short guys are the equivalent of fat girls?
That's fucking awful man.

Be the sickest kunt and let the haters hate brah
> btw if you're lifting for grill gtfo of my board

How did you accept your height? Also how short are you?

below 5'6" or so yeah, not really any male physical endeavors that benefit from being that short. Women also show a distinct preference for above average height, so there's that too. I personally don't look down on manlets, except in the literal sense.

No you cannot "make up" for it. Lifting wont make you any taller. Getting good at x wont make you better at y and the other way around.
That said you should lift more and care less about your height. Unless you're below 5'4" its irrelevant and nothing to worry about.

No that's not true, I think short guys are really cute

Thanks, Tony.

Not lifting for grills. Not lifting much period (DYEL mode) I'm grateful that manmores allow me to live.

Even at my natty limit, I think an average guy at average height would kick my ass

I feel pathetic and passive.
I'm too short to be a real man, my younger brother (still in school) has friends taller than me.

You are right about one thing. You are pathetic and passive. You're not any less of a man because of your height, you are less of a man for letting it degrade you so much. To me you're not even a man for doing that.

tfw 5'7" and it's so hard to accept my fate.
no pun intended but I feel looked down upon so often. Like fuck I know I broke my parents hearts by not surpassing my dad.

help me anons

>I feel pathetic and passive.
What the hell. I'm short as fuck (with even femine features, wtf evolution) at 166cm and never felt like this. Even in gym I've always competed against myself, not against those guys that are 20-30cm taller and weight 40-80lbs more.

Be the best you can be. Not better someone else can be. Works at gym and works in life in general.

Im glad user, too many pussy whipped faggots on this board. Discipline yourself, ive lacked it for 3 years and now im finally gettinf my shit together. Also if you want to learn to defend yourself take mma classes (and buy a gun just incase) you'll make sick gains from it so it's a win win. Stop worrying about your height, ppl are always gonna be talking shit even if you're Chad.

>letting height get to you

It's not like it's not a problem but Jesus christ you might as well drop everything and just jerk off to black cock worship hypnodom mp3s.

Sell yourself and never sell yourself short, highlight your attributes and just fucking get over it.

The gun might make sense. At 5'7", can I even take on average size targets if I pick up MMA?

Sure, man, just fight females.

Sure. Average person cant fight for shit. I'm only 5'5" and I've beaten few dumbasses who have started bullying me or my friends in bars. Element of suprise and basic boxing & wrestling techniquest will get you far. Mix that with some dirtyfighting and you'll win against 4/5 of your opponents. And against that fifth dude... 200m sprint is always a legit option. No shame in knowing when you cant win a fight.

What do you recommend for being able to take on bigger guys?

Bigger friends, mostly.

Kek

5'7, bless me with an amazon to pass down to my kids

>Element of surprise

i read "sucker punching"

Thanks, mom.

Very similar, just you don't take their wallet and run afterwards.

I actually went to school with the little guy.
His name is Choon Tan.
We both attended Fepham Community College.
He was never into lifting until he finished school.
We still talk on occasions.