Haha so true guys, at least you'll have those feet to ice your back with!

Haha so true guys, at least you'll have those feet to ice your back with!

I wish I had a gf

Shut up kunt

> implying fags have gfs

Then go get one

I try but I get rejected and depressed and the whole process gives me a lot of anxiety that really affects my diet.

>tfw highs are still in the 80s and were in the 90s as recently as last week

I think you should know I've turned down relationships with multiple women, only care about sex

>being a man whore
>comma splicing an incomplete sentence

Dammit lad, you're suppose to get rejected. Trial and error trial and error. Dont worry about your k/d
> tips

>Go on date
>End up home alone drinking vodka
>Rinse repeat
Guess I'll just lift until someone loves me.

I have NEVER had a gf in my entire life. Do you guys know how it feels? Never having a female look at you as a romantic partner. I havent even had a female friend for over 5 years. I literally havent hung out with a female other than in a sport team setting for over 5 years. Last time i hugged a girl was fucking 8th grade. FUCK. THIS. I am tired of this awful life.

I have too high standerds and I don't care enough to activly maintain relationships, especially with the little time I have.

When I post here it's usually due to pangs of loneliness, when I reflect on how I have become so jaded to relationships.

I'm happy with my life, but sometimes I wish I had someone to cuddle with on cold nights. That lasts until I remember how women act most of the time, and my hopeful idealism melts away.

tl:dr. I can't get a girl to my own ineptitude

Don't kill yourself user, just come here and bitch with the rest of us, it's much better!

h-heh, yeah, totally hate this feeling, happens all the t-time

also I don't mean that sarcastically, it's a good form of catharsis and we do care here, or at least I do

19 kissless virgin here. Quit being a fucking pussy.

Pathetic, kill yourself

Why can the skinny, shy, and beta dudes I know get girlfriends without a problem but I can't even get a woman to look at me in a romantic light?

>I wish I had a gf

Why? It's nothing but pain and suffering when the relationship inevitably goes under

Good job you survived 19 years of this shitty existance. Maybe onecsay you'll realize we are missing out on the most important thing on earth.
At least im doing something right.

Shut the fuck up cunt. When you live your entire life without much female contact then you can say this garbage.

Because those skinny dudes are basically emotional slaves to their gfs, count your blessings user.

i realized today that i dont even care about women anymore. like i legitametly cant remember the last time that fucking a girl has given me anything other then a slightly underwhelming orgasm.

>tfw i have strayed so far from the light of christ

I think you od'd on the redpill and let the memes get to you

You could just be that unlikable