/plg/ powerlifting general

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=sNhhvQGsMEc
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ultimate_fate_of_the_universe
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Philosophic_burden_of_proof
desuarchive.org/fit/search/tripcode/!!VHnwMVjcWZi /filter/text/
instagram.com/p/BMRsjH6g-lW/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

"All day, every day, you can't fucking stop me".

- god

But how can he say that if he's not real?

*Tips fedora*
*Unsheathes katana*

He's real

And he lives among us

Man was molded in his image

>implying atheists are all neck beards
>implying you need hair on your neck to not be retarded

Wew @ this much fedora in my /plg/

Its just bantz friend, I'm an atheist too kek

**tips fedora**

I'm an atheist and this still made me cringe

Glad there's only one Lith. folks,
one is still too many

Honestly mindboggling how someone doesnt believe or even want to believe in a greater force

Why are you even living

fucking neckbeards, i swear..

>I'm an atheist and this is my opinion

literally kys

>everything that I don't understand is a product of some God

Can't pass my cringe off as just my opinion. Everyone that read it cringed.

>Why are you even living
you tell me... pls

I believe in a greater force.

It's me.

>everything i don't understand is a product of some god

Must be cozy knowing how existence came into being

I was talking about Eric Bugenhagen

Reasonably, given an infinite universe that has existed in some degree or another since time immemorial, is it not incredibly likely that something, somewhere out there, maybe even an entire race of somethings, has mastered absolute control over matter and energy?

Like, even if you don't believe in a god as a universal creator, logically, it's very likely that a god or gods exists.

Because it couldn't not exist

duh

aka god

>mastered absolute control
that may involve operating on six or more dimensions instead of our four. However many dimensions it takes to put our existence on to a point. I guess seventh dimension?

I do believe in greater forces.

Gravity, Strong & Weak nuclear force, Electromagnetic.

Why am I even living?

Because I was born from sexual reproduction of my parents completely through biological and evolutionary processes. I then continued to sustain my life through feeding and nurturing my body.

Why are you even living? Why do you enslave yourself to superficial indoctrination of fear and lies to make you docile. Why live your life under frivolous restrictions that no one holds you accountable for except yourself?

>that may involve operating on six or more dimensions instead of our four. However many dimensions it takes to put our existence on to a point. I guess seventh dimension?
Is that not plausible?

>completely through biological and evolutionary processes.
but who created those processes? God did my friend

**tips fedora**

Well, two things,

One there will be hard limits on what can be achieved with any technology, so "absolute control" either doesn't exist or if you mean "the best that can be achieved" then it's limited and predictions can be made

Secondly, by most definition of Gods, any race that lifts itself to technological supremacy isn't a god. They may be close to gods, and to borrow a phrase from Iain Banks, and on the far side (ie better than a god) but that still doesn't make them one.

Thirdly, this universe is limited in time - time since the big bang, and the limit in space is given by cT, and the limit of your control is ct as far as we know. Remember, as far as we know ftl is impossible.

*dibs fedor*

This relies on an awful lot of implied (and in one case explicit) "as we understand it"s, though.

Felipe is really great at blowing this long hard trumpet

youtube.com/watch?v=sNhhvQGsMEc

Yes it does, but may I remind you that "as we understand it" is the best we can do. And that if you want to prove your hypothesis you have to work much harder than simply disproving mine.

>most on topic post itt

>realize that you were so close to 50 overall reps for chins so you do another set to round it out
14,12,10,8,6 is a huge PR for me desu

I know. Shit meme desu

The universe is a loop. Fact. It has a beginning and end but its a loop. It will die and be reborn over and over and over and over and over

And each time it will be exactly the same before

You'll relive the same miserable life
Over and over and over and over and over

Or you can hope that there are changes each time the universe is reborn
But you probably won't exist then

Your best bet is to make the most of this life

Don't forget to fail
So you can improve

Tomorrow I want you all to fail at something so that in the future you will succeed.

Time is a flat circle

>The universe is a loop. Fact.
Wrong

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ultimate_fate_of_the_universe

**tips fedora**

>theory
Kys

Nope.

Even if they are omnipotent, they're still restricted by special relativity i.e they cant change anything beyond their local area

Of course, but following many logical trains of thought, "there are no gods" is a completely unfounded statement, rooted more in personal bias than in any actual evidence or reason.

The most logical (imho of course) approach yields an answer of "there most likely exists something that could be defined as a god."

Theories are much greater than facts. Theories are actually more certain than any one fact.

Yes it will die and be reborn like I said

See you again in 99.99X109999999999999999999999999999 years

Sure

Now, what would any religious person say if you claimed their God was just an alien? What if Allah is just an alien?

It's more likely we made God. He bares all the hallmarkings of being made by Man.

God watches you masturbate

>god with a capital G

kys

As a religious person, I don't see the issue with this interpretation.
Never says that God ISN'T an alien that escaped the constrictions of space and time 7 universes ago.

Cheeky bugger innit?

Off to play some dnd with the lads, lads.

Wrap this theology session up before it turns into a total shitshow.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Philosophic_burden_of_proof

There is no empirical evidence of a god or god like entity. It is god believers who assert the existence of gods and therefore hold the burden of proof to prove such a god exists. "There are no gods" is no an unfounded statement than as certainly a logical stance to take.
It depends on you own bias as to whether it is more logical to think "there most likely exists something that could be defined as a god" or ""there isn't anything that could be defined as a god" which is why you added "(imho of course)"

Pls talk with your church leader about it

Their language, I just want to distinguish between Gods of the abrahamic traditions and gods of science fiction and fantasy.

think im going to take advantage of my NEET status and do PSFM while I can easily deal with the negative side effects because it's not like it will interfere with anything. based on what ive heard im very likely to get hired and I know someone who works there that is on their good side.

well and it's retail xDDDDDDDDDD

>Pls talk with your church leader about it
Nah, he's an old Bernie Sanders-lookin fella who studied scripture in Israel for like 15 years, I think it would probably offend him.

he has a little peepee for such a big frog

well, maybe not on a level we probably can't even conceptualize

this is a typical start of agnostic "wandering aloud" discussion that I have already have had in my early 20s

What the fuck are you discussing, nerds? All this garbage is off our understanding and soea not matter since we'll die, so focus on picking heavy things up and stfu

desuarchive.org/fit/search/tripcode/!!VHnwMVjcWZi /filter/text/

Her last post was 103 days ago

That wasn't even her last post lol I remember what one it was, guess it wasnt archived or it was deleted from the archive

her last post was something like (paraphrasing here) "i didn't leave lol"

Where is my princesa

she made two new instagram posts from halloween

i wonder what her sexy costume was this year

what do you mean by this?

and yeah go for it. nothing wrong with psmf as long as you do ensure you're getting all the good stuff you need and you have the willpower not to binge out.

what ever became of this i wonder

iirc she fucked him

>she fucked him
lmao rogered roughly from the rear by a tranny

[Salivates]

*he

kay guess i need to research how to do it properly

Breaking news: Isley is a degenerate, more at 11

Just had my driving lesson and just got a email for a woolies group interview invitation. Life is OK bois

>woolies

Hope you don't kill yourself

enjoy your ban

It's better than being a NEET. It's only a temp job untill I actually find a proper job.

working at woolies was seriously the most pointless year and a half of my life.

Its not good to leave huge gaps in your resume. Plus even if I don't get the job at least it's good AC experience

How was everyone's day? How is training going? Hit any good PRs lately?

Does it make me an autist if I instantly recognized where this is from?

wtf how does haack squat this

gaps don't matter that much, when you are studying and doing other shit

Toad status from ff7 right?

CAN YOU EVEN UNRACK THAT, should have tried to squat it

Yep

Pretty good and yourself?

>Does it make me an autist if I instantly recognized where this is from?
where is it from?

are static holds actually beneficial? I wanna do them but i'm sure I'd look pretty autist in the gym

I graduated last week user. I've been looking for a proper job since June.

What do we think about my research

whoops typos

>Trump is likely to win Nevada and Maines 2nd district, while losing colorodo and Nevada

>colorodo
>likely to win Nevada ... while losing Nevada

U wot, m8?

Things are going well. Benched 5x8 at 75kg today and it was very low RPE, so that's nice. Switching back to conventional deadlift too, so that should be fun. You're running C6W and the bench thing I'm running? How are they going so far?

>where is it from
FF7

Real cool mayne.

there's no OWG so check out my new lifting shirt

instagram.com/p/BMRsjH6g-lW/

I fixed that

wew you're benching my 5 rep for your 8 rep

>You're running C6W and the bench thing I'm running? How are they going so far?
Really good, this bench program is great but I need to up the prehab I think to avoid injury. Also realized yesterday that doing 0 leg work apart from squats is probably a bad idea

>female attention hard to come by for months
>get gf
>flood of female attention immediately

Wew.

Also openers of 175/100/202.5 moved ezpz today, pretty hype for da meet this weekend.

It was good, wouldn't say I breezed through w2d1, but it was fairly manageable. 265x10 @9, 270 5x3 @5 until the last set, which was randomly @10 for the last rep. Bench was smeshed, 230 5x5, SLDLs were ezpz, and I set a new chin up pr, at 14 reps.

>175 squat
>100 bench

wew lad even I'm not that bad

My physiotherapist told me if I push my bench this meet he'll kill me.

Probably gonna be 195/110~/230~ with thirds.

i assumed it was a lesbian

I want to cut before pushing my squat past 120kg, do I even have any mass to cut with? 22% bf 5'11 77kg

REEEEEE HOW DID YOU TWO GET GFS

height / weight?

>do I even have any mass to cut with?
Yeah, cut a bit then lean bulk for a year imo

>22% bf
'no'

cause I treat girls like I treat dudes

>height/weight
6'0.5 86kg

>22% bf
>that pic

Wut? A-am I a lot fatter than I thought? If that's 22, then I'm like 18+

Good to hear everything's going so well.

I've been running it for 7 weeks, so it makes sense. I have 95kg for 5x3 Saturday, so that should be fun.

Lots of people just squat and deadlift for leg work and that seems to work fine. I honestly don't know what I'm going to do for lower up until my meet coming up soonish.