Sup /fitness/

sup /fitness/

i'm 6'1" and looking to lose weight that i've packed on since quitting sports

i read the sticky and wanted some help deciding between 5x5 or SS pls respond also any advice is good

pic related is me pls no manlets

Other urls found in this thread:

es.xhamster.com/movies/366657/girl_puttin_ice_cubes_up_her_ass.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

going to need pictures of your anus to further analyze your problem.

>no manlets

but i have a nice personality

L O N D O N
O N D O N L
N D O N L O
D O N L O N
O N L O N D
N L O N D O

Eat less and move more

pancake ass roasties get oFF MY BOARD RRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>6'1
>woman

No

You cant
You are a woman and you have no will power

>hiplets

>i'm 6'1" and looking to lose weight that i've packed on since quitting sports

Try picking up sports again hiplet

Maybe SS will make you look more like a woman than a skinnyfat guy

What?

Ss

>posted 2 minutes ago
>7 replies

PLS BE IN LONDON

IMO 3x5 is better, 5x5 can take a really long time + SS gives you faster strength gains.

>6'1"
>pic related is me

>door knob at waist high

you need to get better pictures if you want to troll on /ft/, you fucking r9kbot

Guys please stop bullying my gf, I met her playing field hockey the other day and I knew when she gave me that concussion that it was meant to be

no butthole because you're a faggot but here's ass since i know i won't get help without it

be my gf, my giant friend.

Listen baby girl, you're going to get a lot of mean comments.

>mfw thinking of you hurting

Kill yourself and you will lose all of your weight

>pls no manlets
I'm 6'2 want some dicking BITCH?

Why two separate threads?

Don't eat like shit and move more. Program matters less than you think. Fucking Zumba if you want, and bang out a few pushups if that's what gets you going every day. Just move more and eat less.

really, most important thing is do what you will do consistently, bearing that in mind SS has 3x5 which will allow your sessions to be shorter and allow you to add weight to you lifts faster, so while there is not that much difference, i would choose SS

PLEASE BE IN LONDON
O
N
D
O
N

you want to do 5x5 desu, girls are weak frail creatures, can hardly be expected to lift weight that will break a sweat in the 3x5 range

Simona

That's a dude ass

Why cutting?

Post another pic with todays date.

I don't want to have my dick in one hand and type with the other while trying to think up a workout and diet plan.

> any advice is good
Alright OP, the first thing you're gonna want to do is kill yourself.

Also bread is good

okay i'll do some research on 3x5

when i played volleyball our coach had us do a lot of circuit style training

i want to be stronger than then so SS is the good choice?

LA
A
LA
L

What if I'm not a faggot? There for post a picture of your anus. Also fucking try out both fucking programs and decide which one is better for you, retard.

>5x5 or SS

The difference is so god damn miniscule, especially when your goal is weight loss, that it's pretty obvious you're just looking attention. You'll definitely get it, but I wish you would pursue it elsewhere. Your body is the definition of 'mediocre but not mediocre enough', your tits are lopsided, your belly likely jiggles when you walk, your thighs are gross, your phone cover is absolutely disgusting; despite all this, guys will throw themselves at you in spite of this glaring mediocrity, but clearly that isn't enough attention, I guess the cuts on your thigh should have given away what a damaged whore you are, but don't they have /soc/ for shit like this?
>any advice is good
Kill yourself as painfully as possible.

Nice tiger stripes, they look grrrrrreat

You should try drinking ether, in small amounts. Weight loss secret used by the pros here

>faggot op said no manlets because to bait her fetish to post

Hey OP, the 5x5 advice is actually just some meme shit. Among H&F professionals the general consensus is that women benefit more from moderate intensity high volume resistance training (~4x8-12) because it has been shown to trigger a greater HGH response, which is thought to be the principal anabolic hormone for women rather than test

You should stay as you are because apparently every other faggot in this thread is only thinking of licking the flappy skin tongue you have as a belly

Nice self-harm scars

lol that's just stretchmarks

you aren't the first to think that thank you for your concern

Looks nice.

>IMG_20160111_0097A4.jpg
>20160111
>2016 01 11
nice try r9k swine, but no

>believing this
>they'll never ever, ever learn

Do you cut yourself
Keep doing it until your body uses all your fat to repair the damage it will take some serious cutting though

SS stands for starting strength, it will absoloutley make you stronger, a few points

-There is very little difference between SS and 5X5, they both have almost exactly the same exercises, just different sets and reps.

-Losing weight is simply eating less/moving more.

-strength programs will get you stronger

What did you mean by this

be honest with us OP, did you read the sticky?

if so what did you not understand ?

You can clearly see the fucking cut marks

>americans can't into superior dating format
Shouldn't you all be watching Honey Booboo or some trash?

>violin hips
>overweight
>wider shoulders than hips
>no tits
>0 ass

i would tell you to kill yourself if you were a man, but since you are a woman some 6/10 beta manlet will fall head over heels in love with you while you part your asscheeks for jamal and chad on the weekends.

They absolutely aren't stretch marks. I have stretch marks, I have self mutilation scars. I know what they both look like, and you, miss, are a fucking liar.

I was going to help you until you started lying, Tony.

You don't use yyyy-dd-mm

>self harm scars

NOPE
O
P
E

Fucking savage mate

>53replies

Never change Veeky Forums never change.

huh i didn't know that. i'll look into that as well

also the trainer at the gym near my house offered me free "lessons" but i'm pretty sure he just wants to get in my pants. wat do?

and guys calm down i'm not a cutter lol

>you will never uncut yourself

>those Cheez-Its

>shaved
Fuck off you low test dyel fat ass with no ass.

>Never change Veeky Forums never change.

grills man

no fap november has began and I'm already cracking, otherwise I wouldn't be like this. I promise.

You're a fucking LIAR is what you are, tigger.

SS is the simplest and generally most effective. Though in this specific instance, a 5x5 might burn more calories and help with weight loss.

As long as you squat to depth, either will help that "Concave Thigh" problem you have.

>also the trainer at the gym near my house offered me free "lessons" but i'm pretty sure he just wants to get in my pants. wat do?

let her fuck you

kek thought this too

>and guys calm down i'm not a cutter anymore lol

fixed that for you

HEY GUISE PLS GIVE ADVICE I AM A POOR PATHETIC GIRL PIC RELATED IS ME PLS RESPOND

If you want to get stronger, do either of those. SS is lower volume, burns less cals and 5x5 will probably make you put on more mass. If you want to lose chub and tone out then do some higher volume compound movements and cardio. Do this while eating higher protein and complex carbs and fill in a little bit of fat with seeds and nuts

>also the trainer at the gym near my house offered me free "lessons" but i'm pretty sure he just wants to get in my pants. wat do?
How retarded are women?

If you don't want to get fucked by him, don't let him fuck you.

Also stop cutting, you look like a rancid swine.

okay cool. toning would be cool but i think i want mainly strength

>Believing worth of an individual is based on height

>not size of dick and brain or in a woman's case hips

>mfw

when will they learn?

have a (You)

Hotter than Op.

I'm not even joking desu senpai

too much test

OP here, dat man forest is making me wet

brb I'm gonna go grab my shane diesel dildo

Fuck I havent seen her in YEARS. What was her name?

I still remember the vid she did where she shoves icecubes up her ass. The cute sounds she makes... that pretty much got me into BDSM.

>being so insecure about your stretch marks you censor them

user, I have them too, right on my hips. It's ok, it's a badge of honor that you lose the weight.

Wear them w/ pride

hmm was it tomboy chan? She used to do lots of sharpie stuff

>Fuck I havent seen her in YEARS. What was her name?

tomboychan

>i want to be stronger than then so SS is the good choice?

Yes, SS is best for strength.

Keep in mind, in Practical Programming 3rd Ed, he mentions that the set/rep scheme might be different.

Here:
>As a general rule, women do not have the same level of neuromuscular efficiency as men. There will be overlap between the top 30% of women and the bottom 30% of men, but men are, on average, stronger and more explosive than women.

>Women can use a higher percentage of their 1RM for more reps than men can, because of their inability to recruit maximum numbers of motor units into contraction. Women can do more reps closer to 1RM because they don’t use as many of their motor units for each rep, and fewer of the available pool used per rep means more unfatigued motor units to use in the next rep. More reserve capacity means more reps per set at any submaximal intensity. A female’s 1RM performance is therefore not as efficient in demonstrating what in a male would be his true absolute strength.

>Typically women will start training with sets of 5 just like men – 3 sets across for squats,
benches, and presses. Women typically can do sets across for deadlifts as well, for the neuromuscular reasons already discussed. But after about 6-8 weeks, experience has shown that the novice
progression lasts longer if the reps switch from 3 sets of 5 to 5 sets of 3 after the first sign of a
slowdown.

this is now a hairy fat guys with shitty body CBT

>I still remember the vid she did where she shoves icecubes up her ass. The cute sounds she makes... that pretty much got me into BDSM.

guess how old she is in this video

es.xhamster.com/movies/366657/girl_puttin_ice_cubes_up_her_ass.html

i'll give you a hint, she did not have her licence to drive a car yet

>bread is good
Turn on your trip so I can filter you

>Toning

Go read the sticky you illiterate whore

what do you guys think is the beast bread for bulking???? Is whole grain good for protons? I hear carbs are bad but bread is pretty cheap.

He also notes that progression on the weights will almost definitely be slower than for a male novice.

>For a novice woman, 5 lb jumps on the squat and deadlift will be used, and will normally continue for as many weeks as any normal novice progression.

As opposed to males, who will use 10 lbs jumps on the deadlift for a long time, and 10 lbs jumps on the squat for the first week or two.

>Bench Presses, Presses, and Power Cleans may allow 5 lb jumps over the first few workouts, but will begin microloading – the use of plates smaller than 2.5lb/1.25kg to allow smaller than 5lb incremental increases – by the 2nd or 3rd week, and sometimes as soon as the second workout for very petite women.

Men will generally keep up 5 lbs increases on these exercises until the very end of the novice phase, if not entirely. Though, as a relatively large woman who played volleyball competitively, you will PROBABLY have slightly less issues with LP than the average woman.

reporting

Under 16? 18? 21? No idea where do you live. If shes over 16 in that then I could have blow my load up her ass all day long.

Damn senpai, how long you been lifting and what are your stats?

Bread is literally satan

pls,be in germany

even rainbow?

>this will never be your sugar daddy
why live. no homo

homo

OP triggered 3/4 of Veeky Forums with manlet comment.

it's not though?? I swallowed my bro's load the other day and I said no homo, I'm still not gay so... lololol??? U mad?

Keep training and one day you can look like me