How do I escape t-rex mode?

How do I escape t-rex mode?

Step 1. Clear your notifications you dumb cunt. How do you live with yourself having so many? I bet your room is filled with garbage.

If you've just got t-rex genes your only hope is dropping leg work.
I did so and my legs are still disproportionately big.

op's name is jacob brindle. he shitposts as blueshoes in owg and plg

jacob, you're dyel mode, not trex

No shame in T-Rex mode
>Pic related

do basic calisthenics for awhile

Where's your chest bro?

oh wait

>calisthenics

It's actually in proportion unlike misc would have you believe
>muh muscle tits
>muh human floor jack

nice tris but is that actually gyno?

No I just have some fat on my chest brah

freeze kid.... the fbi.

That lighting is not natty, bet he looks dyel irl

nicely memed friendo

see here sonny another one fell victim for the SS meme

Nah son he's 5'9 160lb with 8% bf which gives him an FFMI of 21.8 and means he has 147lbs of lean mass on his body.

>160lb
>not dyel IRL and/or clothes

pick one sorry

I wasn't aware lean 16 inch arms were DYEL

keep peddling the callisthenics fantasy bro, I won't stop you

>jacob brindle
BTFO

k

Lol kek nigga

you look shit desu. Nice tris but literally zero chest, shoulders and traps. Take a front pic.

are you sure?

I feel so bad I don't want to be mean. im out

Wait what's wrong with me m8 pls gib advice

What a waist of noob gains. One month in and my shoulders and biceps look better than yours and my main focus is my chest. Though you got some sick triceps, my triceps look like shit.

you don't look that bad but your perception of how good you look vs how you actually look is cringeworthy

wait hold up I didn't say I look good these are just progress pics I'm trying to git gud

pics? I wanna see what I'm missing out on

Stop doing calisthenics man, warning from bro to bro. I took a year off gym to do calisthenics. I made some nice gains in my arms and my lats sure blew up from all the pullups but the rest was just shit

Back in the gym for 3 months now and already made more gains than I did in a year of calisthenics. Do I believe people can achieve amazing physiques with calisthenics? Sure, but you have better chances of doing so at the gym

HAHAHAHA HOLY SHIT DOXXED

>What a waist of noob gains
you can't waste your noob gains.

>presenting body as testament to calisthenics
>filenames
>'k'

women don't like legs that are that freakishly big user.

This thread is about how to escape t-rex mode
I was t-rex mode
now I'm not

Kid is a creep honestly.

I know him IRL. He's just fucked.

I don't use snap chat so I have no way of removing my face, too lazy to edit it on ms paint sorry.

I don't care about your pics but you can download an app and just block it with a sticker
I use collageable on iPhone

I have higher body fat but you get the point. I envy your triceps kek

>being hairy
lmao dude good one

I'm sorry I have high test.
Want to Borrow some?
But I'll only offer if you tell me what you did for triceps. I get bored at home.

straight bar dips and chair tricep extensions

Thanks sempai may the shoulder, chest and lats come to you.

Freeze kid liaison division, you have no idea who is on 4chin.

This is not even remotely t-rex mode my dude.

Help me

start by using less popular bait images. you'll get more (you's)

I am kind of having the same thing, I bike daily to get to work around 30 min/ride.

I only want to get rid of my belly fat but my legs are growing even if I manage to put the tranmission in its lowest so I just go with 'cardio'

What do you suggest to take advantage of the bycicle rides and finally get the belly I want? :D

A better more strict diet basically.

Keep up the work on DAT ASS and DEM THIGHS god please don't stop.
But if you want to ditch the pooch, then you're going to have to make some hard choices when it comes to your diet.

Also, remove panties and take another picture please...
for...you know...exercise science and what not...

there is when you spend more time boasting about your 10x240kg squat training than winning your cycling event

prioritise mass on lats (T-Bar row) and delts (side raise), you will even out.

>How do I escape t-rex mode?
By working out your upper body
>What do you suggest to take advantage of the bycicle rides and finally get the belly I want?
How much calories are you eating and what are you eating because you are what you eat

Mostly vegetables, some carbs during lunch as potato, rice, or bread for a sandwich (whole wheat). I am vegetarian and the only animal product I eat is boiled eggs for breakfast.

I have to accept once in a while I get a treat as chocolate, mostly dark ; _ ;
I guess I eat around 1600 calories and my metabolism is the slowest ever

>By working out your upper body

squats and deadlifts work every muscle

WTF where are you toes?

1600 is pretty low. 1600 is enough to lose muscle and get even more slower metabolism. Average woman should be eating around 2000.

You also cycle but if you're just cruising and not sweating your butt off then you're not really burning calories. Why not look up a bodybuilding split on bodybuilding.com and lift weights to get upper and lower gains to balance your body, eating around 2000 to get gains? more gains= more fat burns. Nothing wrong with the vegetarian diet and chocolates on cheat day tho.

>tfw 6'3" and enjoying t-rex mode
I'm not even worried about it. I look thicc as fuck by normie standards. I've just increased volume for upperbody, since I've got great leg and calf genetics.

Though it probably helps that I already have a girlfriend who constantly tells me that I have a better butt than she does.

Are you the guy on the pic? if so, Diddy seems like it's not really working for your upper at all. Ya diddy works up and down, but that's why there's accessory workout available to fill in any imperfections that you have