Anyone else bulk on the delicious $5 hot n' ready peps? Hand tossed dough...

Anyone else bulk on the delicious $5 hot n' ready peps? Hand tossed dough, 5 different types of specially selected cheeses, and their own brand of secret pepperoni.

fuck off shill

After a hard workout, I always go to my local Little Ceasers and purchase a hot n' ready pepperoni pizza for only five dollars.

I literally do

is this bad?

>That first slice

>mfw my walls are lined with Little
Caesar's pizza boxes

Nothing tempts me to cheat on my cut more than a nice fresh hot n' ready large pepperoni pizza from my friendly neighborhood little caesars. Now and always only $5!

If you don't like Little Caesar's, you can leave the thread, dickless faggot.

>[PIZZA PIZZA's intensely]

But who can forget their DEEP!DEEP!™ Detroit style deep dish pizza for only $8.
Great for bulkin and also for getting the ladies, women love these pizzas fellas!

My ex used to have me rub their delicious buffalo style wings on her nips, and like off the homemade sauce. Three different sauces to choose from.

REEEEEE

That shit doesn't even taste good

as a former owner of a pizzeria let me tell you, "own special brand of secret" whatever it is means "the cheapest shit so cheap you haven't heard of it ever" and the quality is ought to be on par with the price

I used to work at lil cees, don't eat there

>Little C's is evil

t. pizza hut employees

Deep dish tastes like crap. I dont know why they dont use the same recipe as the regular ones

More like pizza KEKS

DOMINOS OR DIE!!11!!!!!1!!!!

any pizzeria is bad for you, they use the cheapest stuff so they can compete, not that they're evil, they just want to make a buck

Ironic shilling is a thing now?

someone doesn't remember sips

>reminder to sage and report

Fuck off with your negativity. Little Caesar's is positive.

>Post workout pep

Same famalam. 2000 calories in 1 meal for 5 bucks. I thank the Lord Little Caesar for my gains

little caesars is actually disgusting though
the cheese has no flavour and the crust is solidly meh
mom and pop pizza places are where its at

I buy a little Caesers and shred a thin layer of smoked gouda on it.

10x better than anything you can get at any pizza place