God-tier Protein Bars

ITT we post protein bars with better macros than pic related.
> gonna be a short thread

I really like the mint chocolate chip quest bars. Especially if you microwave it a bit.

The cookies and cream ones are deece too. Quest bars are exspensive compared to others but the taste is worth imo

idk dude, if youre going for price effectiveness i just mass buy plain greek yogurt and wholesale whey from a site my friend showed me.

its really that simple.

Microwaving for 3-5 seconds is great.

What are the macros for qwest tho? Do they beat my Costco bars? They are $17/20

But these are delicious, portable, and have fifteen motherfucking grams of fiber.

Whats the site

Quest bars taste shit compared to other similarly priced bars with similar macros
Muscle pharm bars are better in almost every way
MP cinnamon twist > MP cookie dough >>>> Quest cookies and cream >> Quest cookie dough

I eat three of these a day. I don't even need to wipe my asshole anymore. Perfectly clean shits every time, 100% of the time.

> clif bars

Not a big fan of protein bars but those are some incredible macros, albeit a little fatty. Is it sating? Taste better than a Victory Bar/Quest Bar?

I'm pretty content with pure protien.

ingredients are shit compared to OPs bars

fuuuuuck yeah I can't stop eating these to the point where I have like 2 every day.

>tfw you eat all the chocolate chip cookie dough so you're left with all the fudge

only thing bad about it desu. only 2 flavors, fudge which doesn't taste as good.

I love these. The god tier amount of fiber has maee my shits super easy

Oldschool is best school.

more sugar than a soda they suck unless youre doing endurance shit

If i have coffee in the morning and this is my bfast i take like an hour to finish it, its like concrete, and i normally inhale food. for that many calories im suprised how full i get and stay, times where i eat one in the morning and skip lunch and eat a big dinner when i get home

Holy shit, brother, are you me?

Am I the only one?

Those are shit

omg no way there's more than one costco?

Quests are mostly pretty good, some not so great.

Their new blueberry muffin one is legit god-tier though. At least give that one a try. Slight microwave obv.

I've been buying these because Quest bars got too expensive, they're a decent alternative imo. Some of the flavours are absolute ass but can't go wrong with chocolate or cookies & cream.

Just got my second shipment of these.
God this dirty bulking is saving my life,
escaping Auschwitz edition

>supplements