So let me get this straight

So let me get this straight.

The flood IS coming. And you choose to drown?

Other urls found in this thread:

medium.com/@biz_classic/announcing-the-biz-classic-ark-faucet-d85eea0e18b9
discord.gg/tAX8hWU
classicdelegate.biz/faq
explorer.dafty.net/address/AFtgKS6i8P83XNx239DP9biJfVeLksbgFT,
youtube.com/watch?v=KLm6MWP7rC4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Nope, I'm strapped in.

brother

>tfw I can't be a 25k whale in biz_private
why even live

>I WILL GO DOWN WITH THE SHIP
Flood me silly

What's that? Isn't our delegate biz_classic?

One day macd crossing
Following long term uptrend
Looks like we broke resistance
We finna FLOAT

>imagine being an arkie

biz_private is the companion delegate to biz_classic, run by the same people.
but it's only for whales, with 95% payouts. the other 5% is going to the funding of the faucet, also recently introduced. biz_private is not forging yet.

medium.com/@biz_classic/announcing-the-biz-classic-ark-faucet-d85eea0e18b9

Be glad you're onboard at all. You can be one of us smug bastards when we go to mars.

Imagine being rich as fuck in 1 year? Ok now what

Realistically how much do you guys think 1 ARK is going to be worth by the end of this year?

honestly I think it MAY reach 10usd for a moment but then fall back to 6-7.

Tree fiddy

$2-5

$8-15 2018

??

$$$ 2019+

I'll be accumulating until Oct. 25.

You idiots are still holding ark?

WTF? My last payout was Sept 14. I haven't gotten any new ARK and my payout is set to monthly.

I TRUSTED YOU ARK!!

the guys at biz_classic are working on vidz right meow, but feel free to swing by the discord discord.gg/tAX8hWU

Is your payment at least 1.1 Ark?

Check "How often will I get paid" at the bottom of the faq; it explains there.

forgot the link

classicdelegate.biz/faq

ah my mistake, i thought you had to have at least 1.1 ark, not pending. sweet

cheers mate. see you around.

the reasoning for the 1.1 is because tx fees are set at .1 btw. you should definitely drop by when the TX fees are reduced to see if they've changed their model (or drop in every once in a while)

Is this the stuttering potheads thread?

I'm gonna be stuttering smacked out of my mind when my stack is worth a couple hundo stacks I tell you hwat.

Should I buy 100 bucks worth of ark?

We all gotta start somewhere

BIBLICAL

>core update soon
>mobile wallet soon
>big announcement in 20 days
>ark going to be listed on upbit

We're going to make it fellow arkies.

YIN is paying 100%, anyone know what would be the benefit of switching 25k to biz_private once they start foraging and paying 96%?

The 100% is a promotion.

biz_private will pay 96% forever if you pledge your vote now.

3x rewards on the faucet; and by gathering enough voters, the faucet rewards will increase overall

im gonna assume that 100% wont last forever tho right?

Obviously they can change it at whim but they are saying from now until infinity 100%

Locked and loaded since 45k.
>Forgive them Father.

Ark is typically overshilled here, but sub 50k on this coin is a great buy

Hodling 1K Ark. Will I make it anons?

My child, your sins are forgiven! Come with me to the lamboland.

That's 20 lambos in 2021

Yin is held up by a single whale and they will never forge again without them - explorer.dafty.net/address/AFtgKS6i8P83XNx239DP9biJfVeLksbgFT, has been knocked out of the Top 51 multiple times (we never have), has missed more blocks than us proportionally (despite promising "99.99% uptime" they're at 99.24%), still has issues with pool hoppers (pic related) because they don't seem to want/know how to implement open source software we wrote to fix that issue, and is a team of three people vs just me and Chang who utterly blow them out of the water in terms of technology, plus instead of a custom site they ripped off some template.

Also, because they don't have TBW/RAB they pay you 10% your first few days, which even with 100% takes 34 days to even catch up with earnings with biz_classic because of those first few days, and the fact that they pay transaction fees allows attacks like attached pic to happen, diluting the payouts from 100% to lower because they decide to pay tx fees (which hurts anyone who has a stack larger than a couple hundred ARK because they subsidize the fees and allow attackers to do shit like this).

Most important of all, biz_classic has stability that no other delegate has because we'll never drop out unless we lose MAJOR support. No delegate has such a comfy wallet distribution in their voterbase. Closest is Jarunik who was knocked out a day ago and everyone else has hopped around the Top 51 for ages. We haven't left the Top 10 for over a month IIRC, maybe longer.

>Must we do this every day?

Daisuki da yo ~~

TFW got an assload of ARK sub-1 dollaridoo, on the advice of BIZ.

I hope we all make it, bro.

17k ark here. Why wasn't there a biz_classic-wide messages sent out, informing peeps on the new pool?

I'm just now learning about that shit, and through fucking 4chin of all places.

whats biz private?

Scroll up

ありがとうございます

youtube.com/watch?v=KLm6MWP7rC4

Deluded Arkies.

No fucking way

>Why wasn't there a biz_classic-wide messages sent out, informing peeps on the new pool?
It's only open to whales. You don't make the cut

what the fuck

Yeah baby

this sets it. arkies officially deluded

I wish I had 50K to blow on crypto.

Go to the biz_classic discord and send a message to one of the "crew", they might accept you anyway.

fucking hell bastard

Do you think with 10k ark they might accept me?

Ask Chang

There he is. There he goes again. Look, everyone! He posted it once again! Isn't he just the funniest guy around?! Oh my God.
I can almost see your pathetic overweight frame glowing in the dark, lit by your computer screen which is the only source of light in your room, giggling like a like girl as you once again type your little Arkies... thread up and fill in the captcha. Or maybe you don't even fill in the captcha. Maybe you're such a disgusting NEET that you actually paid for a Veeky Forums pass, so you just choose the picture. Oh, and we all know the picture. The "epic" disgusted neptunia girl, isn't it? I imagine you little shit laughing so hard as you click it that you drop your Doritos on the floor, but it's ok, your mother will clean it up in the morning. Oh, that's right. Did I fail to mention? You live with your mother. You are a fat fucking fuckup, she's probably so sick of you already. So sick of having to do everything for you all goddamn day, every day, for a grown man who spends all his time on Veeky Forums posting about arkies. Just imagine this. She had you, and then she thought you were gonna be a scientist or an astronaut or something grand, and then you became a NEET. A pathetic neptuniafag NEET. She probably cries herself to sleep everyday thinking about how bad it is and how she wishes she could just disappear. She can't even try to talk with you because all you say is "Arkies..." You've become a parody of your own self. And that's all you are. A sad little man laughing in the dark by himself as he prepares to indulge in the same old dance that he's done a million times now. And that's all you'll ever be.