Health Food

healthy meals you made yourself. post em.

And before anybody says anything there are vegetables on that plate, stir fried with the beef, I just piled the meat on top of them.

Where's your vegetables

Red potatoes and broccoli

This one I'm really proud of. I roasted a chicken then used the leftover breast meat to make this wrap.

Kangaroo mince and 4 veg (broc, cauliflower, sprouts, sweet potato, 100g of each).

I usually eat this for breakfast, lunch and dinner. Ya can't get better than kanga-fucking-roo for ya protein desu.

you strayan?

Salmon, half a banana, two slices of toast with PB, and a tall glass of milk. PROTIEN

let me give you advice, friend: don't use plastic containers for food, they're full of estrogenic BPAs

m8 thats just the bowl i ate it out of

sugar, fat, small amount of protein, chemical butter. no micro nootch. gtfo of here

Yeah, I am strayan.

Roo mince is AUD $10 a kg, or about $7-8 USD fwiw. It's all I eat nowadays because it is so lean, there is like no fat in it at all, 2g fat per 100g.

EAT YOUR FUCKING VEGETABLES YOU DEGENERATE REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

whats it taste like? do you make steak? burgers?

The mince just tastes like regular beef mince desu, just not nearly as fatty. I think the mince is likely the less than stellar cuts though, because when I bought the kangaroo steaks, it had a much gamier taste - it's more expensive too, so I only buy the mince these days. You can buy roo steaks, sausages, rissoles but it all cost more than the mince for lesser amounts of meat.

I don't make steak or burgers as I don't have the time. I usually make 18 meals of kangaroo mince (I just pan fry it with a bunch of rosemary from my garden, no oil) and then use frozen veg packs to divvy up 100g of 4 types of veg to go with 166g of kangaroo mince per meal, toss it in the microwave for 4 mins to heat the veg up and eat it. It's quick and easy enough.

and here is my typical kangaroo diet heh

thats a constipation sandwich

absolutely disgusting

you can get kangaroo patties from coles. They are amazing

yeah but they cost like $12 for not even a kg, plus they probably use stuff to bulk up the size of the patties meaning you get even less protein.

Of all the kangaroo products, the mince is the best value for money when it comes to $/protein. It might not be as fancy but I'm not eating to be fancy and for taste anyway (and the mince tastes great with fresh rosemary).

do you eat fiber at all? if not, do you have hemorrhoids?

Sorry if this doesn't quite belong here, but what is Veeky Forums's opinion on pot/pearl barley? Not in terms of taste, but for health. I know it's super fibrous but is it something that is okay to eat often (as in a few times per week)?

this is true. after I started drinking water from plastic bottles i grew bitch tits

The banana is touching the salmon

only thing i hate about kangaroo is that it smells heaps like a mofo raw and while you are cooking it. Also your pan will smell after as well.

What's with the vegetables meme'ing here.
If they don't match the food then who cares if they are there or not.
In most cases they are just delicious and match the food - but sometimes they don't.

And it's not like you are going to hit your daily goal because you added a fucking carrot more to your dinner.
If you want to make use of your body's potential use for vitamins then you have to supplement them, obviously.

the mince doesn't have that smell man, try it

Good on you for keeping track of your macros and sticking to a plan.

Shame on you for such a boring and repetitive meal plan. Do you even variety?

I've been drinking out of one of these for 2 years.
Think I should stop?

nah

wtf is that hershey's syrup?

My mom always roasts 1-2 turkeys or chickens and then breaks them down into gallon bags full of moist dark meat. Then its chicken sandwiches, chicken pie, amd chicken A la King for days....

Its Balsamic Reduction, kind of like a fruity, tangy balsamic drizzle

shieeet I gotta buy some of this stuff

your post triggered me moar than his post

>2016
>Not eating sketti and butter with ketchup for every meal
>Not gonna make it

Itt honey boo boo has bigger calves than half of fit
Itt HONEY BOO BOO LIFTS

I wish I was strayan, I'm curious to know what kangaroo tastes like, is it comparable to anything?

This is two portions, totalling 1030 calories - 109g Carbs, 12.5g Fat, 113.7g Protein.

Macros not including the olive oil and seasoning though.

Don't have many pictures on my phone

So those aren't the macros...

>having leftovers
CMON user I THOUGHT YOU WANTED TO GET BIG GODDAMMIT

Those few only matter if you're a tiny bitch.

>healthy meals
>rice

spotted the 20% bodyfat

made this lunch for uni because cafeteria food is shitty

What're some good macro goals?

I was at 50% carb 30% fat and 20% protein, and I was hitting those with ease on my standard diet.

But, I think I'd like to hit closer to 40% protein 30% carb and 30% fat, does that sound like something that could happen? I'm pretty new to all of this, trying to lose weight & build muscle.

did they go away when you stopped?

its brown rice nigga. thats the good one.

Did... you mix your girls period with your cream cheese dude? What the fuck. Why is it pink?

Turkish yogurt, tuna, lemon juice, onion and salt and pepper

aesthetic, user

Enjoy your bloody stool fgt.

t. low test hypochondriac

Is cheese fit approved? not american shit grade.

Where's the meat user? Don't you want to get big?