Literally addicted to rich pianas vids

>literally addicted to rich pianas vids
>started eating B&J's because of him
>started going to the habit because of him
>started emulating his mannerisms and speech
>always say "goddammit" and "right" after every sentence
>drive around with my gf and talk to her as if I'm rich and comment on shit like rich does
>always pretend I'm doing some fitness vids when working out like rich makes
>fantasise all the time about meeting him

Goddammit Veeky Forums why did you do this to me?

what is it about halloween that makes people show off their partners, even when they don't do it any other time of the year?

how the fuck does he find chicks so fast? I'm surprised any of them are even attracted to him

Congratulations, you're leaving humanity behind.

it was and old gf of him that he went back to.

bitch has zero self respect I guess.

>rich
>semi famous
>ripped

>"how the fuck does he find chicks so fast? I'm surprised any of them are even attracted to him"

Are you 12?

Is your understanding of women seriously this lacking?

>ripped

Deformed

Fixed it for you

You are part of the 5% lifestyle now. Your new goal is to quit your job and do 19hr arm workouts 7 says a week while drinking 5150 and real food from your 5% jug also any problem can be fixed by shooting up gear hueh

maybe it is
I feel like this is more accurate

real food is got tier though

>autism

Hey, Rich's not a bitch.

>Forgot 4 scoops of preworkout before getting diesal.

>I did the exact same thing with Delray Mistfits
(I wanted to be Andrew not Jason...)

You eventually run out of videos and social media to watch/look at, and when you do, you get bored, forget, and move on.

and most importantly Rich is rich.

Leave. Us. Behind.

if you post is real, you are literally a fucking winner mate

L̦̘̝̥̣̭̀ͧ̓̌ͣ͐̍͞Ẻ̴̘̝̩̳̼̈́̇ͨ͂Ạ̫͓̣̰͆͋̋̇̆ͦ̍V͉̘͚̭̤̙͊̄͗͢E̪̳͈͚̩̮͈͎̦̓͊͆ ̦̼̮͍̩̣̫ͫ̓̈́̒ͤ͂Ḧ̦͔̺́̍ͩ̃̍͟Ų̖͎̣̟̰̑͂̇̔̇̿ͣ̈ͨṀ̢̻͕̌͐̅̚͞Ą͎̜̬̜̂́̇̐ͬͮ̅N͓͛ͧ͑̆̾̏͞Ȋ̧̤̥̘̮̟̹͗͟T͍̹̦̺̎̽̉͛̎͊͋̉̀̀̚Y̤̰͎̥̫̦͐ͮ͑̀́ ̡͕̣̱̯̖͒̓ͦ̉B̝̳͈̍̓͒ͧͣ́Ȇ̡̲̙̪̭̱̙̐̐̔͒̃̽Ḩ̥̩̬̗͈̤̩ͤ͡I̵̡̠͈̯͒͒̌͛́̚N̶̳͈̳̗̜͕͙͑ͅD̛̤͖̦̦͖̬̗̓ͣ̽ͪ̾̚

Not OP, but uh, I do this stuff to. I comment on other drivers and shit when I drive with GF because otherwise I feel like I'm being boring, plus, if somethings on my mind, I want to fucking say it.

I did all this before I found about rich though

I talk to myself honestly, when I drive, because I'm crazy

Oh also, I unironically have autism

So maybe get yourself checked out OP because you sound just like me

I think I will maybe burst a bubble here but:

when you need to desperately talk all the time about stuff in your head, you are just insulin resistant:

you are eating too much, so that you need to constantly steam out your stupid shit, or go around calling out people

Is it beta to go back to your ex gf?
sometimes there's just no place like home tbqh

I feel the same way OP. I noticed slowly like a sort of viral infection I'm beginning to emulate Rich Piana. I hear that theme song he always plays when I'm at the gym doing a hard set pushing through and I imagine the really jacked guys are my gym Bros we are getting big together.

I started taking 75mg of Dianabol and 50g of protein everyday.

r u me

I'm glad I'm not the only one. I was really worried when I noticed that my days now consist of nothing but Piana videos and their parodies, eating and my gym time. But now I see it's normal, thanks OP

before Piano I was a nice guy, but now I'm all like

>man you know, don't fucking talk to me, I am here to train, I am not here to talk...I don't got time to listen to your fucking bullshit, you know I'm sayin