QTDDTOT

QTDDTOT

Last thread was at 300+ so I'm starting up a new one.

Coming from fatasfatass, where abouts should I start to bulk? I'm at 19% BF from ~25 and I'm not sure when I should start bulking.
Will I burn any more fat eating at a surplus while lifting or will I only go up in bf%?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZlRrIsoDpKg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Can you gain weight back easily if you lose weight at a rapid amount of time?

just gave pre-workout a try for the first time the other day, got this weird feeling from it, sorta tingling on my extremities, a little itchy
that normal or should i toss it? wasnt anything actually bad from it and i definitely had more energy than usual

Does it have niacin in it?

Can doing only trap bar squats build juicy legs?

Basically are trap bar squats an adequate replacement for high bar squats? I do bb hip thrusts before someone says it too

I went to the gym for the first time today. I started SL so it was squats/bench press/barbell rows. It all went pretty good and I kept good form, except for the barbell rows. My legs were shakey from the squats so it was hard to get the form right, but I didn't hurt myself so I guess it wasn't too bad. Am I supposed to be putting the pressure on my heels for BB rows like in a squat?

i cant recall, but its the lemon flavour of The Curse

So I'm going to try and cut for winter, other than changing your diet to have a caloric deficit and taking in alot more protein to make sure you don't lose muscle, do I have to change any of my current routines? Do I have to do cardio now?

How do I keep my joints from hurting? Am I lifting at too high a weight?

holy shit you're retarded

While on volume training what happens to my strenght? Does it stops going up completely or will it progress at a slower pace?

So how do I fix my squat? I started lifting around 2 months ago and I noticed an anterior pelvic tilt and lower back pain. I tried not squatting as deep and stretching my hamstrings but nothing seems to have really helped and I still feel that tension and I really don't want to fuck up my back. How else should I go about fixing my squat?

Doing cardio burns calories, so if you lower enough your caloric intake then it's not necessary.

Take a video and post it in one of the powerlifting general threads that you can find here. People will give you advice there

Every time I ask some dude to take one of me they always film that shit at an angle instead of directly to the side, I'll try again tomorrow though. And besides, Veeky Forums don't take kindly to no colored folk.

I've looked it up :
>muscle fuel blend
>blood flow amplifier blend

good indicator it's a shitty product... most preworkouts have beta-alanine (this one, too) and niacin. beta-alanine gives that tingly sensation. niacin does that as well, in addition to red, splotchy skin.

You're just sensitive to these ingredients.

plenty of reasons for this:
>bad form
>too much volume
>injury
>bad mobility/flexibility
>ego-lifting

not trying to talk down on you - I have same issues. I found glucosamine sulphate really helps. It's the main ingredient in most "joint formulas".

look up Kelly Starrett on youtube for mobility work.

lift the weight you can handle, with good form. Nobody in the gym gives 2 fucks about how much you can lift.

Always wondered why it seems like black guys tend to have Anterior pelvic tilt that is more pronounced than other races. Not really a question, just pondering

>take a bench
>but a kettlebell on it
>adjust phone/camera so it's to the side.

if you want something done right...

Lift at a maintenance for a month, get your form right, then lift and slowly cut to 10-12%bf, essentially when your middle abs show up. Bulk from there.

a bigger muscle is a stronger muscle. Olympic weightlifters do volume training. So do powerlifters and strongmen.

As long as you continue to add more weight, you will build strength.

Depends.

If you're not super strong, it'll keep going up (usually at a slower rate, but it'll often allow for longer progress than just doing lower volume work). If you're fairly strong it can often drop off while you're doing volume work due to a combination of fatigue and getting out of the groove because you're not going heavy.

If I have had shin splints, would it be better to run on the treadmill or on pavement?

not on heels - mid foot. look up barbell row tutorials on YT- Alan Thrall has a great video on this.

Yes, you have to be consistent with your diet even after you reach target weight

neither
if you have to run, run on grass or sand

HELP I DID PSMF FOR 2 weeks it went good then just binged for the last week what do I do help me please

I know, but I don't have easy access to either. It's either treadmill or pavement for today

youtube.com/watch?v=ZlRrIsoDpKg
You might just be tight though, try streching after each lifting session
I honestly think SL is trash and ss/greyskull(with chins/rows) is better though

fuck it im restarting it tomorrow but with no refeeds, refeeds make me just eat and eat and eat

Good shoes
Treadmill
Only push yourself hard enough that your legs get strong enough and the shin splints go away, not so hard that you fuck yourself up.

Strong legs don't alleviate shin splints. Only rest does
I would highly recommend not running and do other forms of cardio, like a bike machine

Is it worth benching today if I still have slight doms. Doing smolov for bench 4 times a week so I bench every other day more or less .

Thanks. The thing is I've been doing greyskull for 4.5 months. I did not yet reach the 1/2/3/4 so I'd like to keep doing it, but I am beginning to stall quite frequently. I feel like if I dont eat or sleep perfectly I'm gonna have problems in the gym and that's something I can't always do right. So I was pondering if maybe I should switch to volume training since my objective was to look good anyway. Still can't decide tho

Doms actually get better if you lift mate. Never skip for doms

Still I had crazy strenght gains compared to when I just started

Been lifting for a few years. It's just that I got back from a 2 week vacation and jumped straight back on smolov. But will do

What are some good excercises to train grip strength? I know wrist curls work them pretty good.

Also, I currently run PPLxULx , so on which day should I do said
exercises?

>train grip strength
I meant forearms/grip strength

Well I said it that way, but if you feel it's unbearable nobody will die if you take it easier for a week or 2. Only that in my experience if I feel like I cant move because of doms, once I get moving I instantly feel better.

Bump for being in kinda exactly the same situation. Only it's 5 months of SS. Wanna know what to do too

Are reverse/ hyper extensions important when doing SS? My gym doesn't have hyperextension benches and the closest I can see is a leg curl bench.

If I wanted to incorporate 5/3/1 into my PPLPPLx routine, should I just do the 5/3/1 with my regular compound movements, but keep the rest the same, even though I'll be doing deadlifting and squats twice a week?

You can do goodmornings instead.

Also try cable pull throughs

Are they neccessary when I'm already doing squats/deadlifts?

hey fit, what do you think of this jacket?

i asked Veeky Forums but theres literally no fucks given on anything even remotely normiecore, i posted it in multiple threads there and it didnt even get shitted on, just straight up ignored, everyone would rather critique elaborate gay costumes that look straight up ridiculous

am i don goofed? 173cm 90kg, is this fixable?

im lifting and cutting hoping for 1kg loss per week

Going home for a week in a country town with little to no gyms available then to Vietnam for a week how do I keep my gains? Will Street food kill them in a week?

is boxing with a heavybag good cardio?
any routines or whatever?
how much time should be spent without breaks?
is it better to hit it fast and work on footwork or slam it around with nasty hooks?

any advice from boxing bros?

gay

It's alright, it would look better in a color that isn't yellow.

Is having a tight lower and middle back normal after deadlifts?

Not the spinal area itself, but either side of it

there's no pain either, just tightness

Checked, can someone answer this?
I have a speedbag and a heavybag.
Is this decent cardio???

Regular or hammer DB curls?

What is a good exercise for tricep muscle imbalance?

How many boiled eggs can I eat a day without worrying about long term health problems like clogged arteries?

just eat the whites

hammer hits different part of bicep
skullcrushers and kickbacks
fuck it yolo

BOXING THOUGH IS IT GOOD CARDIO? SERIOUS

Thanks a lot man
Don't know about boxing though, sorry

are chipotle bowls good/healthy fast food

i'm at the nutritional page on their website and theres two calories

"calories from fat "745c and "calories 315.5c"

HOW THE FUCK DO I DEAL WITH SLEEPIN GPROBLEMS NOTHING WROKS

Yes chipotle is probably the healthiest you can get in terms of east food.

Best accessory movements for helping out my OHP?

What are some good and simple stretching/yoga exercises to do on the rest days?

I'm donating blood today, but I forgot that today is also a gym day. Can I take it easy at the gym or should I avoid it all together?

When I have creatine (myprotein) I use 2 scoops worth (recommended amount), but it seems to be running out faster than the serving amount suggests. Will it hurt my gains to be stingy with creatine? When they say small scoops I take it that's not full ones?

Push press

Dumbell ohp, push press, incline press, flies.

?

patient: it hurts when I do this.
doctor: don't do that.

stop running until it heals, build muscles in legs, get the best running shoe before running again

letterman's jacket
cool if it's your school, better if you earned it, and best if that was years ago, otherwise just fashion and thus not for real men

whatever gets your heart rate where it should be and holds it there

skip

>just fashion and thus not for real men
So, what, in your opinion, a "real" man should wear then?

Veeky Forums what the fucks wrong with my legs they're really disproportionate with my upper body and I work them out more than anything.
What can I do to turn my twigs into trunks?

measure you bf%, cut to 15% bf.

Best speed to cut is 1% total bodyweight per week to maintain lean mass.

I started getting in shape a few months ago from being just over the obese line, and after some great noob gainz, I lost about... 40 lbs or so, I've hit a stalemate the past month or two with nothing notable.

I did stop counting my calories at one point, but have picked it back up for the past two weeks and noticed my eating habits probably had something to do with it, as I ended up going over my TDEE by a few hundo the first days I was tracking it again.

Now that I'm back on track and increased my pullups to another max rep before failure, I should start seeing results again, right?

Really trying to drop under 200 lbs. I haven't weighed myself in over a month.

I do hammer DB curls, preacher curls and straight bar cable rows.

Usually I'll do preacher curls followed by hammer curls after squats. Rest of the week I'll do either preacher curls or cable curls depending on which equipmanet is free or what I feeel like.

Close grip bench and tricep cable pulldown things are my go to tricep exercises.

Boxing is good cardio if it raises your heart rate enough and you can fit it into you program easily. No need to over think it really.

What have you tried?

Push press. Any tricep stuff if that's your weakness (it's usually my weak link in OHP)

More squat volume at 80% of your 1 RM

Do more isolations for legs.

If you're eating below your TDEE then you'll continue losing weight.

Just try to avoid falling off the wagon again. Consistency is key.

Had a lot of GF drama, but I'm single now so it should be even easier to stay on track.

Fair enough. Enjoy being drama free!

I have pretty much the opposite problem of this user
My hips are moderately disproportionate with the rest of my body
It's not fat either, as far as I can tell it's mostly muscle
Should I do more upper body and arm accesories or should I just do less Squats and DLs?
I've been going to the gym only for about a month now (doing Greyskull).
132lbs 5'8"

Pharmacy bros, will citalopram have any affect on my gains?

Lift longer and see how you balance out. At the moment you are too small to really be able to effectively tell.

It's not uncommon for a program like GSLP to be lacking in upper body volume for some poeple though so you can always add some extra curls, dips and pull ups once you've done the main program. If you start to stall or struggle with progression then cut out the extras first.

What are some good excercises to train forearms and grip strength? I know wrist curls work them pretty good.

Also, I currently run PPLxULx , so on which day should I do said
exercises?

What're some good macro goals?

I was at 50% carb 30% fat and 20% protein, and I was hitting those with ease on my standard diet.

But, I think I'd like to hit closer to 40% protein 30% carb and 30% fat, does that sound like something that could happen? I'm pretty new to all of this, trying to lose weight & build muscle.

Does it make sense to take yohimbine while on a bulk?

Alright, thanks a lot man
I'm already doing db curls and cable tricep extensions actually.

One more question though
Would it be ok to add an additional chest exercise on bench press day?

Try it and see. I like doing dips after bench press personally but novice lifters tend to struggle with them.

I'd probably reccomend some light sets of DB bench if you feel you can recover from the additional volume.

Fug I don't know where else to ask, already googled it, but my local gold's gym keeps charging me twice. I got charged twice last month and I figured it was gym dues, fine whatever, but they did it again this month.

I'm gonna go in and ask about it but the more I know the better, anyone else have this happen? From what I understand it's a pain to have the membership canceled, but they can't stop me if I go to my bank and say "kill this."

Will not taking creatine put me back to my bench plateau, given I took it to break through it?

Speak to them immediately. Take a copy of your statement to them and ask them wtf is up.

Don't leave until they refund you or offer you credit on your membership.

Creatine didn't break your bench plateau user, you did.

In all seriousness, that isn't how creatin works. Creatine may help you increase training volume slightly, which might help you when stalling. It isn't some magic drug that helps you break PRs though.

No

Did you actually earn any awards or accolades in school? Thats what letter jackets are for.
Its really only best to wear this type of jacket if its genuine- otherwise, its kinda lame.

Clothing like this is suppose to denote specific experiences youve had.
If you want something more ambiguous,but still following the same visual schematic- hop on silk, bomber jackets.
Travel is a more common experience that most people have had- and the Asian, souvenir bombers are much more in line with that theme, without seeming tool-ish. Plus they are also popular with normies now, so youre two-for-two.
For extra credit, try to get your hands on a genuine souvenir jacket- theyre more detailed than the ones for sale, and look cooler.
Thrift and army surplus stores have these lying around, but you might have competition.

I want my chest to look like a breastplate. Right now, I'm seeing more development in the outer and lower chest area. What exercises should I focus on to get a flatter chest?

If you don't have the genetics/insertions for it it won't make a difference.

if you're a fatty lifting weights (in addition to diet to hopefully retain/gain some muscle) to help with losing fat how close to your TDEE do you want to eat? Does it depend on lift/rest day? I'm dumb please help

If you want to retain lean mass avoid losing more than 1% of your total body weight each week.

I just want to look like a greek sculpture senpai. :((