/DNP/ GENERAL

/DNP/ THREAD

Haven't seen one. Copy pasting from archives so the pastebin isn't up to date if anyone has an update
pastebin.com/B23qymQr
pastebin.com/B23qymQr

1.) READ THE PASTEBIN BEFORE ASKING QUESTIONS

pastebin.com/B23qymQr

2.) QUESTIONS THAT AREN'T COVERED BY THE PASTEBIN

>Day [1-5] I'm not feeling it. Is my DNP underdosed?
No, it's called blood buildup and it's normal. Look it up.

>Day 5+ and I'm still not feeling it. Is my DNP underdosed?

Give more info. How much DNP are you taking? You won't feel jackshit if you're only on 250mg. Cold weather and your diet also play a roll in how much you feel.

>Any other NOT FEELING IT YET questions
Heat is not the primary mechanism of DNP. More heat doesn't mean more weight loss.

>Day [1-7] and I haven't lost any weight
>Day [1-7] and I have gained weight
Heavy water retentions in the first week. It's normal.

>Day [7+] and I haven't lost any weight
More info needed. What's your diet like? How big is your deficit? How much DNP are you on? Are you tracking your calories?

>Day [7+] and I have gained weight
All of the above + stop being a fat fuck and eat less.

>Should I take my doses all at once or spread throughout the day?
Doesn't matter. Spread throughout for stable blood levels. All at once for more intense sides at first and less intense sides 12 hours after

>How much time should I wait between cylces.
At the very least do time on = time off.
More is better though, especially if you plan on doing more than 2 cycles. A lot of anons posted that they had less results with time on = time off the second and third time around.

>Day [1-21] and I think I got PN
No you don't. It's all in your head. You don't just wake up with PN. It gradually develops. You'd have to expose yourself to DNP for months at a time to develop PN. This doesn't just happen from one cycle alone.

>Where can I buy this shit?
Fuck you. Read the pastebin before asking questions. All Shills in this thread are to be trusted.

Winter is coming lads I'm sure some of you are planning to do this soon
I just took the first pill of my cycle a few mins ago. Other than that I'm natty
Got scorpions stuff

obligatory don't do DNP post

Just do clen you can lose 4lbs a week with it

I have a q
I am a fat girl who tried to run 250 mg and was scared to go to sleep one day because i feared not waking up because of the heat
How do you guys run 500 or 750?

>How do you guys run 500 or 750?
We just suck it up and go through with it.
Nice trips. Also, I recently ordered from dinitroshop. He delivered what was promised, 1 cap was broken though. he is extremely overpriced, too.

I've done 2 cycles and what I've learned over the years is dnp is infinitely safer then clen. Enjoy your permanent heart defects.
I've done 600 before, it's awful. Never again main cuz I was in school and a part time job. Unless you're a NEET. Seems pretty simple that way

Also you'll never not wake up because of heat. Doesn't work that way especially at your small dose.

>How do you guys run 500 or 750?
I'm 6'6" so I can take 750. It's still horrible though.

Are you NEET

DNP is scary
I'd like to take it as it seems awfully helpful, but I get serotonin syndrome from shit like 5-htp, because it takes a long time to leave my system

What do
Can I just run T-3 and clen?

My advice is to suck it up. Clen a shit

ive ran clen and clen+t-3 . t-3 didnt add anything desu.

i lost 9 lbs in 2 weeks on clen

just run clen + caffeine

anyone whos telling you dnp is safer then clen like that one poster did is a retard

Should I take it in the morning or at night?

Just got my shipment and it's Wed. Planning to eat high carb on Sat and Sun but start a cycle on Monday with a low carb diet.

Should I take 200mg crystal tonight through Friday to test tolerance (first time), skip it Sat and Sun, then start up Mon or just wait till Mon?

Can you provide evidence stating that clen is safer than dnp. Under proper research and precautions dnp is very safe especially for long term health
Whatever fits your schedule better. At night if you want your day easier but sleeping might suck more.

Just wait till Monday, seeing tolerance won't do much especially on your tiny amount. It has to build up in your blood anyway, some people don't even feel sides until a couple days later

day 2 on my first cycle. 250/mg crystal. NOT FEELING IT YET + no weight lost yet.

i am feeling the cravings a bit more than usual, and i feel generally more crampy. all proper supplements are being taken. workouts are somewhat unaffected.

i believe i've built up enough muscle that should i reach 150lb, i'll me at a low enough % to actually see my abs for the first time in my entire life. currently at 164-169 depending on if i've shat yet. i hear stories of 15-20 lb lost, that's my goal. if i really don't feel anything after day 7 i'll bump the dose up to 500mg and see what happens. i've got 75 caps from dinitro.

hoping it'll help my gyno too. wishful thinking

>Still no before and after pics

to be fair, we're not trying to shill dnp for you. we're doing it for our own results, and the number on the scale is enough for most of us

what supplements are you taking daily?

they're in the paste bin. i chose:

>2g Vitamin C (antioxidant)
>800-1200iu Vitamin E (antioxidant)
>1-2grams Pyruvate (may help prevent cataracts)
>600mg NAC (N-Acetyl Cysteine) (liver support, may help prevent PN and cataracts)

>Taurine (most effective at preventing cramping)
>Melatonin (helps you sleep through night sweats)

melatonin i was taking before i got on dnp. i need it to sleep anyway. all this shit can be ordered on amazon and most of them have prime delivery, so you can get it quick if you have prime. you'll be taking like 6 pills, so make sure to do it right after a meal so you don't feel like shit.

>he is extremely overpriced, too.
what does he charge? its a sellers market 2bh. you either buy it or don't, or you get a kilo in bulk and do it yourself for $30 and loads of your time. weed grows for free, but people still pay $200 for an ounce.

2 bucks a cap up to 100, 1 buck a cap everything after that.

he also reinforces his dnp mixture with some good stuff, added DMAE last i heard, helps keep mood good while on it.

did one cycle of DNP, decided it's not for me, shit is too intense, and i'm not talking about dosage, but how it affects your body

>how it affects your body
...care to go into fucking detail at all? because the main effect it has is fat loss.

I work in an office and study part-time.
I don't know mang. I haven't started yet. I am on my first Test-E cycle and I've got the DNP for later (once PCT is through).
In the past, I have bought DNP from various sources.
First was talktofrank, I was one of his first buyers and I received actual, real DNP. I threw the caps away after a week as I was scared since I didn't feel anything on 2 caps/day and didn't want to take more. Turns out it was 125mg caps, even though the fucker charged me for 250.
Second was Yellowbot. He had the damn best caps ever. too bad he's out of business. Then came 24dnp.com (they were on the market for around a year, now they're gone) and now dinitroshop. I found a cheaper source too, but meh. DNP is absolutely worth the money.

>Lethargy, joint pain and THE FUCKING NIGHTSWEATS

Yeah, I mean, DNP is totally easy on the body.

But what was your dosage brosef

I'm this guy
I can take 500mg ED relatively okay-ish. I usually take both of them 1-2 hours before I leave the office to contain the worst of the side effects within my free time.
750mg is hell though. I once took a week off work and went 750mg ED for 9 days. I did nothing but playing vidya, smoking weed, eating pizza and drinking beer 24/7.
I lost around 5-7kg of pure fat in those 9 days. But dammit, the lethargy... that fucking lethargy...

10/10 will do it again desu senpai.

Maybe do just 500mg a day and not toast yourself just because you're tall. Fucking pizzas just gonna make the heat worse, numbnuts

the fat loss is ofc incredible

but it just feels like it fucks too much with the inner workings of the body, i just came to the conclusion that i'm not in such a rush to lose weight quickly that i need to poison my body in that way

>Fucking pizzas just gonna make the heat worse, numbnuts
no shit, sherlock?
It's just that at very high dosages you will feel so fucking lethargic that you don't give two ratshits about the heat anymore. It's hard to even lift a finger. Eating shit mitigates this, a little.
I also always drink 2-4 litres of warm turkish tea (no sugar) ED when I'm on a heavy DNP cycle.

Dat lethargy tho. On my 2nd week, thinking of extending the 3 week cycle to 4.
>tfw winter is approaching and I'm still wearing summer clothing

>tfw walking around in public wearing shorts and t-shirt in January whilst sweating

The look on people's faces is just priceless.

So you just do yourself wrong and go high dose to compensate for shit willpower+diet?

Nigger its 3 weeks. Eating at a proper deficit of good food for 3 weeks is all you need. You'd be less lethargic if you actually ate food that isn't designed tob or you to fucking sleep while on dnp.

Jesus christ

>t. never been on 750mg/ED

Well I'm trying not to get permanent sides, so yeah. Never going to do it either. Gonna actually respect the shit that can blind, let alone kill you if you take too much.

I mean do you, but my fucking point was if you did less dnp and controlled your diet more while on it you wouldn't have to feel so shitty. You're method is just punishment for the sake of it

Just lower the dosage to 200-300 ED numnuts?

What's strength like on DNP?
I was thinking of trying DNP out, after proper research of course, but was wondering how strength holds up on DNP

Not him but user you don't understand

I've done 600/ed and even then the sides are fucking stupid, you get winded walking down a flight of stairs even, you sweat through the night even when you're beside an open window in January

I imagine at 750mg Ed id literally want to kill myself

It's 9c right now and it feels 17, and this is just at 500mg ED

Same strength, less endurance.

>tfw 250mg/day of Scorp's shit

let's go laddies

I think I'm approaching my third week running at 750mg a day. One day I will be released from this fiery hell of sweat.

I am not sure how much I lost but I think its around 17lbs. I also use amphetamine for energy. Really helps with DNP. Smoke too

Where can i find some DNP in Belgium ? Does Dinitro 24 work for here ? How do i find this site ?

Do you work? What temperature is where you live? I don't think I could possibly do this. Too many headaches and intense lethargy at a few days or 600mg. I was vomiting a lot too.

Why don't you guys just eat less instead of cooking yourself?

At least roids make sense from one viewpoint, as you can't achieve that amount of muscle naturally.

at the dnp store

No willpower. Most of the fat fucks here who do it do it because they can't cut naturally. They want to be able to continue eating like fatasses while losing a pound every 2 or 3 days. Little do they know they gain all the weight they lost in 2 months time.

Anyway, someone always asks what you just asked in every single thread. Give it up.

I don't work but I go to school. Its around 40F where I live, so a little cold. Really helps but I still sweat. Nightsweats are awful though since I'm indoors. One night I woke up so dehydrated I swear the scale showed me as ten pounds lighter because of there being no water in my body

It was an actual question, not a 'omg u guys suck'.

What to do to combat night time dehydration? Drinking a bunch of water doesn't seem to help, I always wake up with cracked as fuck lips and feeling like dying.

I drink as much water as possible before I go to bed. I also take aspirin and acetaminophen to stop headaches before they happen. You'll likely wake up having to pee in the middle of the night but I think its worth it.

As soon as you wake up, drink water. Have cold water by your bed for as soon as you wake.

The lethargy you can't do much about so I take amphetamine sometimes or drink coffee

250mg ain't shit nigga

>on a train
>everybody is bundled up
>I'm in shorts and a thin hoodie to keep up appearance
>beads of sweat forming on my forehead

Check out leddit