Be me

>be me
>basically on death bed 1 yr ago
>gf leaves me because she "can't take it" and after 2 weeks she is already fucking chad
>I recover slowly
>went to the gym first time after years last week
>can barely bench 25kg, can't squat more than 30
>people point at me and laugh

It hurts desu

story or gtfo

Keep at it user, fuck what everyone else thinks. I'm glad you recovered and I am pulling for you every step of the way

Lmao I benched two plates after two weeks from recovering from a deathbed

Nah, but seriously don't give a fuck about those cunts. They don't know your story and I bet they wouldn't laugh if they did. Just keep at it mate, it may seem difficult at times but you already almost died once so what can be worse?

>and fuck that roastie reeeee

yeh fuck everybody at that point nobody truly gives a fuck. My ex came back when i was there dw user youll better soon

I weigh 54kg now at 180cm, basically auschwitz mode
No way I'll bench 2 plate for a while
If at all :(

You're gonna make it
So long as you don't give up and you put in the effort
One day, you'll make it

>only gives a shit about the gym when he breaks up with his gf

so you're one of those people

kys

Then you fucking bench 25kg and squat 30kg.

Next week you'll bench 30 and squat 35. 35 and 40 after that. And you'll keep going, you dont stop bro. And when you cant raise your lifts anymore then you go back few weeks and start again from there.

You're going to make it. We believe in you.

Everybody started somewhere user

Just do it, we believe in you :3

Was it cancer and chemo?
Glad you made it

>almost die
>lose all gains during dying.exe
>expect to do more than 1 plate bench off the bat

fuck off and lift moar

Thanks guise for the motivation, I shall return to the gym today and see how it goes

Keep at it, friendo! Let your body work its magic.

Good luck and dont overdo it. Just take it slow, keep attention to your form and eat like a pregnant elephant.

Well you ain't dead. That's part of making it.

Everybody starts out weak af. If you look at getting fit as a long term project, you'll be surprised how much progress you make in just 3 months, 6 months, a year, 2 years, etc.

Just have to keep at it. Good luck bro.

SS+GOMAD, normally this is stupid but you are aushwitz mode
If you ever see or talk to ex-gf tell her to kill herself
Give no fucks about others in the gym, you are there for yourself, just follow gym etiquette

Women move on from break ups so quick it's astonishing. Only goes to prove women are incapable of love

I was extraordinarily self conscious when I started lifting user, I know this feel.
It sounds like you used to lift, so technique should return
Good luck

>used to work out solid 1.5~ years ago (5'11" 175lbs 12%bf~)
>tore a muscle in my leg so took a few months off
>as it healed I couldn't motivate myself to go as I was so much weaker than before
>eventually stopped going altogether because I'm a faggot

>currently about 140lbs 15+%bf~
>girl I started dating recently regularly mocks me for being a skinny little bitch
>hit the ego hard as I was always used to being regarded as fairly muscular
>decided it's time to hit the gym again
>can barely bench or even squat 0.5pl8

I've been going a week now, but it's really hard to motivate myself to go when I'm so far behind where I was just over a year ago. It's also kind of annoying because if I'd just kept it up and not fucked my leg up I'd probably be in really great shape by now.