would he have gotten laid if he lifted

Other urls found in this thread:

vox.com/2016/11/1/13480416/trump-supporters-sexism
gizmodo.com/failure-to-bone-is-now-a-disability-according-to-the-w-1788103893
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sexy_son_hypothesis
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

No. He was human repellant

but what do the feminists expect?

when you have a large chunk of the male population being barred from sex with even ugly women due to factors out of their control (sub 6/10 face etc), misogyny is going to exist. Man wants sex, women denies man sex due to mans sub-par face, man gets sexually frustrated and hates women.This shouldn't come as a surprise to anyone with half a brain

>I suck at the game of life whaaaa >:'(
Women aren't that hard to understand.

Men don't have a right to sex though. That's what's fucked up from the start.

This guy had other psychological problems before he hit puberty though, in therapy for ages.

except ugly people have sex all the time

elliot was well above average in terms of looks. he didnt get laid because he was insufferable with no self-awareness and only wanted people out of his league. most of this is applicable to your typical redpill retard

>Men don't have a right to sex though

If a man was on his deathbed and his dying wish was to lose his virginity, would you look him in the eyes and say 'tough'?. It gets to a point where it's sort of immoral to not break off a piece

>elliot was well above average in terms of looks.

he wasn't an ugly kid, but he had little to no sex appeal to the blonde sluts he was after.

>frail
>twink
>5'9
>feminine

you get the idea.

Immoral to not have intimate relations with someone just because 'they want it'?
You are deluded.

He was legit severely mentally ill. He needed to be put in one of those intensive outpatient therapy programs.

>rich dad who works in Hollywood and routinely introduced him to famous actors and other celebrities

Yeah if he wasn't autistic he could have done alright.

>Immoral to not have intimate relations with someone just because 'they want it'?

he expected a single girl to express any level of interest in him, is that so unreasonable? stacey sucks and fucks 50 chads a night and she can't say hi to the subhuman incel on her way out?

the whole thing is tragic

It was unreasonable given the mental state he was in, yes. Do you think women can't sense that kind of mental instability in many cases? He was not a shy gentleman with noble aspirations, he was a fuckin kook!
He was mental and it wasn't for lack of sex. Of course women avoided him.

How much interest have you expressed towards the whiney self entitled fatties you've walked by?

Yes it was.
Tragic in that 6 people lost their lives just because one rabid virgin crazy boy couldn't get his dick wet.

Responding for other people, not dumb cunt that made this: Elliot repeatedly talked about how he wanted a gf, and not sex. His family told him many times to just get a hooker or something, but he wasn't after that. In typical roastie fashion however, all you can think about is sex as a filthy bowel movement. You're a very bad girl.

>He was mental and it wasn't for lack of sex

of course it fucking was, and prostitutes aren't economically sustainable before you tell me he would've seen one

your average incel male or what is considered 'ugly' to 90% of women isn't equivocale to a fucking overweight facially deformed hambeast. It's relatively much much easier to be sexually desirable if you're a female. Just do some squats and apply some fucking makeup.

meant for

He was mental and in and out of therapy before puberty, before sex (or lack of it) even was an issue, read up.

Oooooo I see. That's why it's different for you. Ok then how much interest have you shown that wierd homely suicidey looking girl on the bus? O im sorry that's different too?

I'm sorry did I miss something? Sense when did Veeky Forums become abunch of women hating cry baby's?

He did not have the mental or emotional stability to have that kind of relationship, first off and secondly, he narrowed his own playing field to selecting blonde white women as his only dating choice and did not pursue women in his own league.
So he has a lot to do with his own failure.

elliot went to parties, he was ignored and apparently shoved off a balcony and badly beaten for it. The endless tirade of abuse and sexual isolation sub 6/10 males are forced to endure is tragic. Parties are social events, someone could have made the effort to be friendly with the hopeless case. But nope

cry me a river

his point is that a "homely suicidey looking girl" is not nearly as common as a typical beta male
homely suicidey looking girls are probably the 1% of the female population, while beta males are 80% of the male population

This whole thread, ugh.
Shoo, shoo incels, back to red-it.
What's up with the sudden influx of them here...crazy from the pumpkin spice white girl memes this time of year or what?

He wasn't even ugly thou. He just had a bad attitude. I don't give a fuck if you were bullied user. I get that you relate heavily with him cause you think you were somehow cheated to. But I want you to understand something. He was a fucking fedora lord before it Reddit even existed. He dosent deserve anything anymore then the supreme gentlemen of Reddit. If he would of realized something HE was doing was wrong and worked on HIS fucking attitude. Then he could of gotten a girl friend. It is HIS fault not anybody elses

I'd give so much to fuck the qt shy fatty at work but she's basically uncontactable.

> He did not have the mental or emotional stability to have that kind of relationship

cool story bro

> he narrowed his own playing field to selecting blonde white women as his only dating choice and did not pursue women in his own league.

And what would his own league be? He saw a tiny indian guy with a blonde girl once. Elliot had the jawline too, so what's up with that?

no he couldn't due to his low sex appeal. The root cause of inceldom is low sex appeal, characterized by small bone structure and little sexual dimorphism. Unfortunately for subhumans the sex drive is there, they crave pussy but are denied it due to factors out of their control. This is obvious stuff user cmon

yeah eww like get those subhumans off my board.

you can't marginalize the race of subhumans by denying them sexual pleasures and expect them to go quietly. Misogyny is only natural here

Nah, he was legit insane

Everyone can make it you fuck head. If the only thing you have to spew is self defeating "game was rigged from the start" nonsense then fuck out of here. This board is for general self improvement

There are ugly guys who get girls. Guys who are both ugly and not rich. They aren't weirdos though. Judging even superficially posted crap on incel boards, they are a bunch of weirdos, socially mal-adjusted in addition to being ugly, that is the main difference I see. No social skills, huge entitlement issues.

>he expected a single girl to express any level of interest in him
No he didnt. He exclusively went for 8+/10 cindys who have access to oretty much any type of guy they want while theyre in college. HIs goals were unrealistic but he never realised or considered this because he had severe mental problems

>ugly

i think this is a bit heavy, 'undesirable' is a better word. Your average incel is not un-pleasant to look at, he just has little sex appeal.

most bluepill post i've read today, whatever helps you sleep at night. Fate is for the most part determined from day one

Incel is not a Veeky Forums topic.

>8+/10 cindys

he specified blonde and white, that's it. Doesn't imply he wanted a facially aesthetic model gf. He may have just had a thing for blonde girls.

Any man narrowing their playing field to slim blonde white college women is going to have a very hard time unless he is 8+/10 with stellar people skills.
And in his case, he set himself up for the failure, they are for the most part, out of his league because they have better choices. Even leaving out the fact that he was batshit crazy with no social skills.

From what I'm able to gather, they have quite a cocktail of 'undesirable' traits and habits, aren't even willing to work on or change the ones they can, set their sites unreasonably high and then insist it is 'unfair that they are denied'.

>out of his league

no, there is nothing facially aesthetic about these girls. For a lot of males, 'hot' just means not too overweight/facially deformed. You sound ridiculous

>set their sites unreasonably high

yeah... not obese or facially deformed. such sights. such high

Dude was batshit insane, but so is society. Being a bit saner than that is hardly praiseworthy. In fact, it's the reason you get so many people as fucked up as him.

Hypergamy in a society in which the testosterone-drunk parcel of the population are encouraged to think about sex all the time leads to a shitload of frustrated young men.

It's not that he couldn't have sex at all. But even if he wasn't insane, his choices in women were severally limited in comparison to those of a similarly attractive female.

It'd be very interesting to verify how often the internet "alphas", the people who shit on those who express their sexual frustration, manage to have sex with the person they desire. When they desire.

Most men know this asymmetry is fucked up. Nothing will be done about this, though. We'll go on ridiculing anyone who complains, calling them betas and so on.

So they remain silent for the most part. 'They' are probably close to 90% of the male population. Yes, I know about the top 20%. I claim at least half of those don't have as much choice with desirable partners as people imagine, even though they get action.

I'm not sure the sexual revolution made things better for most men.

he is a 10 in his mind and being constantly reminded he isn't is a real hit to his ego.

he is definitely a 10 on the dark triad scale albeit a low functioning one.

Dude, you can defend this dude all day, but he wasn't "denied" pussy because of his crappy bone structure or whatever - he didn't get it because he believed, in his own mind, that he was somehow "superior" to everyone else yet had no noteworthy achievements or skills to prove it. He was a snide, arrogant asshole and people literally died because he couldn't get over himself. He wasn't even a bad looking guy, he could have easily gotten a girl "in his league" but he couldn't accept that he was, in fact, IN that league.

Listen, to anyone out there reading this, If you actually believe all this stupid FACE HEIGHT FRAME garbage is what's keeping you from getting laid, please go take a long hard look in the mirror and ask yourself - if you were really good looking but had the exact same personality and attitude towards women, would anyone genuinely want to hang out with you? And furthermore - if they did, would that ACTUALLY make you feel better?

Try that natural dominance technique out on a few women and let us know how successfully it's working out for you.
Hint: it isn't.

I read this below and it seems apt, not a perfect parallel but akin, because a lot of people never get their dream job right? But they get A job because they don't just hold out for their first and only choices and change things until they do get a job.

"It’s the same as applying to a dream job at a big company. You may have all the credentials, but if you don’t click with the hiring manager, then it simply just doesn’t work out."

what i just read:
>I can't love anyone
>Here's how you can learn not to love anyone too
>If the person you're with isn't understanding or reasonable, it's not because you're with the wrong person - it's because you aren't being mean enough

>if you were really good looking but had the exact same personality and attitude towards women, would anyone genuinely want to hang out with you?

yes, personality has been proven time and time again to be irrelevant if the face is there. With hypergamy and inceldom on the rise, who knows what the future will hold.

>magnificent gentlemen like myself
holy kek

Unfortunately that's exactly how reproduction works in natural conditions. Animals usually have some sort of male dominated ritual that weeds out weak, sick or otherwise defective competition and leaves the breeding rights with females to the smartest, strongest or healthiest. Not everyone gets laid.

Admittedly humans are a long way removed from the natural order, but fundamentally mate selection criteria and mating behavior fits the same mold, albeit within our environment.
Women are biologically programmed to seek the best provider, so naturally they're going to seek physically pleasing traits, indicators of health and wealth or status, the more of these things you can combo the higher your chances become.

Of course Dr Chad Thudercock the third is fucking eight out of every ten women available to him, if the roles were reversed and men were the primary sexual selector and women pursued us, don't pretend you wouldn't fuck each and every attractive girl that came your way.

There's a tipping point where your negative traits overcome your positive ones. Sure he was a decent looking dude and had money too, but he was an insufferable, smug, self hating, clinically repulsive sociopath manlet who was allergic to vagina and lusted after girls he'd never get.

maybe once or twice, but no one would've ever stuck around cuz he was the ultimate autist

>due to factors out of their control
No, stop right there.

>people unironically defending this faggot
W
E
W

He was a fucking lunatic and if you don't understand why he was a lunatic then you're a dumb fuck

>He was a lunatic
>He was a slightly above average looking guy who would settle for nothing less than a hot sorority blonde
>He had Aspergers syndrome which severely impaired his social functioning
>He was a frail looking Eurasian in SoCal of all fucking places
>He had become dangerously fatalistic after browsing PUAhate for months
>His parents had neglected him during his childhood
>After reading his manifesto, turns out people treated him like dogshit from time to time

It was a recipe for disaster from the beginning.

>Hostility toward women is one of the strongest predictors of Trump support
vox.com/2016/11/1/13480416/trump-supporters-sexism

World Health Organization now says failure to find a sexual partner is a disability. :^)

source

gizmodo.com/failure-to-bone-is-now-a-disability-according-to-the-w-1788103893

He figured out how women work but didn't accept that truth and didn't use that knowledge to his advantage.

Ya and feminist numale cucks all want Hilary

Which grouo would u rather belong to

Women arent on your side, pal

The guy in that picture is being funny though. He's demonstrating a depth of personality

Gay guy is on his death bed, about to die a virgin, are you going to step up and get assfucked?

attractiveness is genetic you cang change that fuckface

Your right. There's nothing you can ever do to make yourself more attractive to the opposite sex. If your ugly your just never gonna make it. Now do me a favor and go cry over here
Veeky Forums is about self improvement

What makes this so creepy is that within all this garbage there is the occasional nugget. Whether original or not, his statement that the criteria of sexual selection employed (chiefly by women who are seen as the selectors?) are counterproductive alludes e.g. to important work by Ronald Fisher.

wow you guys are cringe. This is what happens when you make WOMEN the core focus of your mentality, it backfires.

THIS.

no because getting laid requires actually talking to women. I know this part sounds horrifying but eventually you can figure out what words work and what don't to get in their pants. they are literally dreaming of some chad fucking their brains out all day long and none of the losers they see every day make a move. it literally isn't the females job to make a move, it's your job.

>if you were really good looking but had the exact same personality and attitude towards women, would anyone genuinely want to hang out with you?
yeah

>And furthermore - if they did, would that ACTUALLY make you feel better?
probably no

enough redpill to kill a man

DUE TO FACTORS OUT OF THEIR CONTROL

FACE HEIGHT FRAME, ALL OUT OF ONES CONTROL

Hasn't helped me.

> when you find yourself defending elliot rodger's ideas on the net
> approaching full wizard

I agree with most of that and I'm not a sexless virgin

There was some method in his madness
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sexy_son_hypothesis