What would happen if I took steroids but didn't work out?

What would happen if I took steroids but didn't work out?

Other urls found in this thread:

aworkoutroutine.com/steroids-vs-natural/
ajpendo.physiology.org/content/281/6/E1172#sec-1
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

you'd gain muscle but not an amount worth the side effects of steroids

>worth the side effects of steroids

kek

If you take high doses you'll get to like 180lbs lean

destroying your natural test is worth gaining 10-15lbs a year by taking roids and not training?

it's been proven that people on steroids who don't work out will gain even more muscle mass that people who work out 5 days a week naturally.

don't listen to roidmonkeys who say "hah, even though I'm on gear I still need to hit the gym every day or I won't make gains" because you can literally just sit on your ass all day on steroids and make gains.

femanon here, I'm actually curious to what happens if a fat chick takes steroids and doesn't work out. She'll convert most of her weight to lean muscle mass, then when she quits steroids cold turkey she will have reduced testosterone which is a good thing for girls.

You didnt even try with this b8, Jesus christ

you wont convert any significant amount of weight, body re-composition is 5-10 lbs at best

fuck can't find it but someone post the graph showing how much of the lean muscle mass comes from training and how much comes from the steroid itself.

Dude they use anadrol on aids victims who have wasting muscle. 180lbs LEAN!

You'd look like Jason Blaha

You'll gain a lot of muscle, but not as much as you would have if you took steroids AND worked out. But you'll gain more than people who lift naturally just by taking it and sitting on your ass. Lemme try digging for sauce

It's true motherfucker

>I'm actually curious to what happens if a fat chick takes steroids and doesn't work out

She will get high blood pressure, massive strain on her heart(from being fat, roiding and not exercising).

She will undergo virilization, which is mostly irreversible... - Voice deepens, facial/body hair, funky stuff going on with genitalia, etc.

>then when she quits steroids cold turkey she will have reduced testosterone which is a good thing for girls.

That's not how it works.

You gain waterweight and strength as a result of other things. You don't actually build more muscle without lifting. That's idiotic.

Et voila www nejm.org/doi/full/10.1056/NEJM199607043350101

Only if he continues to stuff his face

No you won't.

Waterweight counts as leanbodymass in these studies (anything that isn't fat gain)

>Hur dur what is puberty

Off course you can gain muscles without lifting

i'm doing it right now tbphwyf

started a roid blast then 4 weeks in i injured my ankle badly mountain biking and couldnb't put weight on it so i could pretty much only do bench press, then uni work started getting more intense with numerous deadlines and i stopped finding time for the gym

i'm now 8 weeks in and i haven't lifted in 3 weeks although i've done some light cycling for cardio, gained about an inch on my arms since the start of the cycle and my shoulders are definitely more muscular

i feel a bit shitty for wasting my blast but i still got another 8 weeks before i drop to a cruise so i have time to get my shit together, no regrets desu

You don't gain significant muscle during puberty without physical activity.

It's not possible, you need to tear down and rebuild your muscle fibers. Which is done by some sort of intensive activity usually lifting is most efficient

Did you read the study? Those who took roids with no exercise gained 7 lbs. Those who worked out natty gained 4 lbs, on average.

Waterweight

Go ask about this in /fraud/ and they'll explain to you using fancy science words.

you'll be hooked on the magic.

Inb4 muh hurd wurk muh no Ronnie overnight durr

Lmao, destroyed your natty test production FOR LIFE and didn't even get any gainz to show for it

Yeah hooked on the terrible health and injecting drugs from the internet brewed by god knows who

You can't destroy it for life.

It bounces back eventually. Only in rare circumstances or if you take them for a long time without a refractory period.

if you can call 290ng/dl for a 21yo 'production' then good riddance desu

>tfw fat big brother drinks my protein drinks behind my back and doesn't even work out

At 21 unless you have a testicular injury or a pituitary tumor you fucked it up with your life style.

Also you could have gotten TRT if it was truly that low

>reduced testosterone which is a good thing for girls
It isn't. Same with man and estrogen - they need some of it. Also I don't think girls experience test shut down and virilization is a bitch. Your idea is so stupid on many different levels I kind of believe you're a woman indeed.

doctor was reluctant to prescribe trt, he said "you only have one youth and trust me you don't want to spend it injecting testosterone every week"

i'm basically doing a self administered trt after this blast, i don't mind being on for life, my natty levels were abysmal

Did you try EVERYTHING before getting on?

I don't have any issue with it but it seems irresponsible to me if you didn't get to the bottom of your low T first.

If I were you id have done every little thing to boost test out there, gotten an mri done to check for hypothalamus or pituitary gland damage.

Then seen multiple endos. And only then id have self medicated if all failed. Seems a little irresponsible with your health imo familiapie

fair point m8, i was a little too enamored with the idea of roiding up that i hopped on immaturely, might try going natty after this BnC and see if i can raise my natty production levels

Tbh I've heard a cycle boosting people's natty levels. Idk how credible it is though.

Anyways all I mean is that if you don't figure out the issue, or at least cover the bases you're possibly just masking symptoms.

Imagine how dumb it'd be to be roiding when all you needed was a few lifestyle changes to hit 700-900 ng/dl and be happy?

Just something to think about ...

>you gain muscle out of the blue during puberty

>its true motherfucker
Well you sure convinced me

>"HURR DURR LOOK GUYS ALL MY MUSCLES COME FROM WORKING OUT THE STEROIDS DON'T JUST WORK ON THEIR OWN!!!"

the truth is, half of your gains come from your steroids. then the extra testosterone causes you to work out a bit harder than if you were natty, but not nearly as significant as the drug itself. But hey, keep trying to rationalize. It explains why dimwits with stupid or no routine still get huge as fuck.

What?

We're not rationalizing anything, it's just not physically possible to gain significant muscle mass without tearing and rebuilding your muscle fibers via strenuous exercise.

It just isn't possible

LOOK AT THE FUCKING PICTURE DUDE! READ THE SOURCE!

It does not factor in diet now does it?

Water weight you stupid fuck, as I've said numerous times.

>Among the men in the no-exercise groups, those given testosterone had greater increases than those given placebo in muscle size in their arms (mean [+/-SE] change in triceps area, 424 +/- 104 vs. -81 +/- 109 square millimeters; P < 0.05) and legs (change in quadriceps area, 607 +/- 123 vs. -131 +/- 111 square millimeters; P < 0.05) and greater increases in strength in the bench-press (9 +/- 4 vs. -1 +/- 1 kg, P < 0.05) and squatting exercises (16 +/- 4 vs. 3 +/- 1 kg, P < 0.05). The men assigned to testosterone and exercise had greater increases in fat-free mass (6.1 +/- 0.6 kg) and muscle size (triceps area, 501 +/- 104 square millimeters; quadriceps area, 1174 +/- 91 square millimeters) than those assigned to either no-exercise group, and greater increases in muscle strength (bench-press strength, 22 +/- 2 kg; squatting-exercise capacity, 38 +/- 4 kg) than either no-exercise group. Neither mood nor behavior was altered in any group.

>Fatfree mass

Which is considered anything not fat...

>few lifestyle changes to hit 700-900 ng/dl
Not that guy but can you give any examples please?

This x1000.

Without BREAKING DOWN YOUR MUSCLES so PROTEIN SYNTHESIS occurs, the ONLY weight you will put on with STEROIDS is WATER WEIGHT.

Stop being retarded on purpose.

There's quite a few...

being 9-14% bodyfat, getting all your micronutrients (zinc, vitamin d, omegas is what id imagine would be common to be missing), 8+ hours high quality sleep, regular exercise, no abuse of drinking or recreational drugs...

In msny cases these things are what keeps men from optimal test. And it'd be a shame to mask these things without lifelong medication

>She'll convert most of her weight to lean muscle mass
no

this is not a thing, despite countless fucking commercials spouting it

there is no metabolic pathway for turning fat into muscle. there is nothing in fat that can be used to synthesize protein.

With lifelong medication *

aworkoutroutine.com/steroids-vs-natural/

Steroids are magic, it's not your hard work and smart eating that make you big on roids.

Huh, I didn't know water can raise your squat 16kg and your bench 9kg. It literally says it builds muscle, which was what I was arguing. I didn't say fat free.

m80 i was 350 ng/dL at 23 and i got prescribed TRT, you can fuckin get it too

i only take 250mg every other week but it's enough to give me better gains than i ever had. i feel amazing.

While roids have some nasty side-effects for women, overall they are much less likely to screw up their health long term - especially with the lower doses they tend to take.

so I can get free pharma roids just by getting fucked raw in the ass a lot?

I went to the doctors to get tested for testosterone count.

And during our discussion, he told me that if I had significantly low T, and I would have to be put on artificial testosterone, it would switch off my testicles or at best case scenario fuck them up severely.

Read the study, you won't build muscle without exercise, test or not.

>I don't understand how muscle is built: the post

baka desu senpai

Most of that is waterweight.

You dont really gain so much muscle from a single moderate dose testosterone cycle.

Are you a fucking illiterate imbecile?

>It literally says it builds muscle
Where? It says fatfree mass and measurements.

>I didn't say fat free
that's what the study says, read your own sources idiot

>They gained strength

Creatine is known to give significant strength increases.

Creatine also makes you retain more water and you gain a fair bit of weight due to it.

Hmmmm

roids will shutdown your natural test

what will happen if I blast high dose without cycling for the rest of my life?

No one really knows

The research doesn't exist. You should probably worry about your destroyed health than hormones as a result of that. Hypothetically.

It would be extremely painful

>being stupid enough to argue with an obvious troll

>what will happen if I blast high dose without cycling for the rest of my life?

You become a human sized gorilla

so in a way it'd be for science?

I knew a guy who used everything in ridiculous amounts because he was a richfag and didn't workout.

He got bigger but now he has jaundice, stretch marks and gyno.

ajpendo.physiology.org/content/281/6/E1172#sec-1

This has been replicated several times since

Tl;DR avg 165lb male, with one years experience lifting weights (so accelerated initial gains would be used up), given 20 weeks of absolutely no training, 2700 calories a day and only 90g of protein, add in 600mg of pharmacy quality testosterone per week and some support drugs to shut down natural hormone production,

the result

average muscle mass increase of 18 pounds (dexa scan confirmed) and loss of 1.5-2 lbs of fat loss. recorded leg strength went up 170lbs

Can someone tell me what cycling, blasting etc. are when it comes to steroids? Is it possible to use steroids to gain 5-10lbs of muscle mass and then stop taking them?

Pic kinda related, high test.

That's just old, fat, and sad

>Most of that is waterweight.
Because water enables you to push markedly more weight and you can gain a fuckton of it without looking bloated.

Testosterone up-regulates the amount of muscle you have for a given level of physical activity. Why does that trigger so many people?

Anyone who takes roids and then goes about spewing bullshit like:
>I work ten times as hard.
>Roids just allow my body to keep up with my willpower.
is just delusional. Sure, Arnold and the like worked much, much harder than most natties, but you're not them. Unless you are so big that you can compete at the regional level, you are not "bringing it to the next level."

>Creatine is known to give significant strength increases.
>Creatine also makes you retain more water
Therefore:
>Water equals more strength.
Nice categorical error there mate.

>that pic
>high test
>not old used up whore

Cycling = Taking steroids for a set amount and then stopping to let your endocrine system recuperate. So you cycle between being on roids and off them.

Blasting (and cruising) = The Blast phase is the same as an on cycling phase, only instead of getting off every once in a while - you simply switch to a lower dosage and/or different roids. Basically you replace "off" with "cruise." This avoids the crash in test levels once you stop taking roids completely, think of it as doing an upgraded TRT instead of getting off. This approach will permanently diminish or shut off your bodies ability to create testosterone naturally after a while, you run the same risk while cycling but it's not as high.

TRT = Testosterone Replacement Therapy. Injecting test to fix low natural levels - either brought on by a medical condition or roid use. Done by doctors, legally. But they tend to refuse prescribing it to people who aren't catastrophically low. Even if you suffer significant physical and mental impairments because of low test they won't put you on it unless you're in really, really terrible shape. Claim to be a man in a mans body however and you get all the test you want, often on the taxpayers dime.

>Is it possible to use steroids to gain 5-10lbs of muscle mass and then stop taking them?
When you stop roiding, your body starts reverting to a level of musculature that can be supported by current hormonal profile and exercise levels. So yeah; you can roid up in a year to where you would be in five years of natty training and then stop, even if you lose some gains after stopping - most of them should stick once they've fallen down to your natty limit.

>these mad natties trying to bash fraudsters with their shit studies
>not even realizing that these studies didn't factor in water/glycogen gains
only a small fraction if any of that weight was pure muscle

Not that user but I've seen two docs and both tests came in the mid 200's. Apparently, that wasn't low enough for trt. I dunno how to find a damn endo who isn't a dipshit about this.

>Test doesn't build muscle.
>It just crams you full with pound upon pound of water and glycogen and magic fairy dust.
Just enjoy your roid muscle, why are roiders so obsessed with proving they work just as hard as natties.

4 u