Arnold Hate Thread

Veeky Forums is schizophrenic.
> Veeky Forums laughing at curlbros at the gym
> but at the same time admiring the ultimate curlbro of all time: Arnold

Just look at his proportions: He has a disporportionally huge chest and upper arms. In conjunction with his relative weak back his chest pulls his shoulders forward and causes his hunchback posture which makes him look like a caveman. His big upper arms make his shoulders look small, but this is exactly what he wanted. He neglected them on purpose. He stated that big shoulders would "take away too much of his arms". WTF? Even a retard like Rich Piana said that shoulders can never be too big. His forearms and spinal errectors look small for someone who was taking roids and contribute to this bizarre distortion of the male physique which Arnold took to the next level. No athleticism or functionality, he probably couldn't even do a somersault. The only thing that he looks capable of is bench pressing. Face it, he was the ultimate curlbro, everything you hate about them.

The dumbest thing he did was taking off every second day from training. Seriously?

Other urls found in this thread:

bodybuilding.com/fun/teen-james48.htm
muscleandstrength.com/workouts/arnold-schwarzenegger-volume-workout-routines
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Post your body and resumé, faggot

Hating on Arnold.... that's a bold move Cotton

>disproportionate
>best physique of all time

okay

Nice bait

Arnold was proportionate and aesthetic as fuck

Is kinda retarded and says stupid shit a lot though.

OP post timestamped picture right now or literally no one will take this shitpost seriously

arnold wasn't a curlbro. he did tons of bb work. he even said it was one of the most important things

deep down everyone on Veeky Forums just wants to be aesthetic like Arnold, but they pretend to only care about strength so they can feel superior to the aesthetic curlbros that are in every gym.

i don't. i never liked that big look. it looks retarded desu

>relative weak back
yea nah, you're an idiot

He squated more than you do.

end of thread.

you are the retarded one here.

Shitty bait thread

100% guarantee Arnold squatted deadlifted and benched more than you do lad.

2/10 got me to respond

not everyone wants to look like a roided freak that needs to eat every 5 minutes

Arnold OHP 185lbs when he was 15 years old.....

The entire basis for his physique was straight up powerlifting. In fact, he always recommended that once every couple weeks you should ditch your planned workout and just do heavy powerlifting. He was one of the BIGGEST advocates for compound heavy lifting. Shit, he won an atlas stones contest in Munich. WTF are you talking about

>The entire basis for his physique was straight up powerlifting. In fact, he always recommended that once every couple weeks you should ditch your planned workout and just do heavy powerlifting. He was one of the BIGGEST advocates for compound heavy lifting. Shit, he won an atlas stones contest in Munich. WTF are you talking about

pmsl this is what skinnyfat pseudopowerlifters on Veeky Forums actually believe

btw Arnold is massively overrated as a bodybuilder and is not the be all end all of lifting.

motherfucker u can train ur whole life u wont hit the numbers he hit at 19

s t f u

No one gives a fuck about numbers apart from autistic powerlifters.

True. That's cause he started roiding in his teens. I can't make up for that, you're right.

Then there's nothing left to care about. If his strength, accolades as a lifter and bodybuilder, and extremely rare and developed physique arent enough, then my friend, the problem's with u

nice bait tho

What does my body have to do with what I said about Arnold? Why do I need to be more aesthetic than Arnold to criticize his physique? Arnold has a massive advtantage because he was taking roids at that time, while I will stay natty for life. But even if I took roids, I wouldn't worry about my shoulders getting too big or only do tris and chest every day.
The same goes for his strength. Of course he is tronger than me. But it has nothing to do with what I said about what he chose to LOOK like.

>The dumbest thing he did was taking off every second day from training. Seriously?

Do you understand how muscle recovery works?

Agree that his posture wasn't perfect his muscle still balances out nicely though. When everything else is on point you can afford to be a hunchy curlbro.

Arnold was only popular because he was chosen by Joe Weider.

just shut the fuck up, nu male faggot

Not to mention he trained 2 hours in the morning, 2 in the evening and an hour at noon when he felt a certain bodypart lacking.

the real funny part is that Arnold was the type of guy that most people here literally hate in real life
he'd give you false workout advice, steal your gf, cheat in every way imaginable to achieve his goals and shit

I don't know how he can ever recover from this, Cotton - it's like watching a retard cook vegetables.

CONGRATULATIONS ANONYMOUS POSTER, YOU'VE WON THE PRESTIGIOUS AWARD OF "MOST OBVIOUS BAIT OF THE WEEK"!

CONGRATULATIONS AGAIN, REMEMBER TO SPEND YOUR PRIZE MONEY WISELY!

Roids=/=cheating

HE NEVER SAID THAT YOU FUCKING MONGALOID

t. Lou Ferrrigno

I'm sure Arnold would be looking back at his life and regretting all these obvious mistakes OP. You should write him a letter or something and let him know what an idiot he was. What a failure, I'm lmao at his life.

I don't want to look like Arnold. I have zero interest in taking roids and without roids I'll never come close. I'm perfectly OK with that. I'd guess most of the board feels similar as well.

>he was just another klokov fag
what are the odds

fucking dyel cockhungry sissyboys shitting up this board beyond redemption. Stick to /lgbt/ please

I'm to intelligent too be aesthetic.

my goal is nowhere near arnie but if I wanted to be as big as arnie I would want to look the way he does he is one of if not the best looking persons at that size

I understand that some people might consider him a succesful person. Even though he had no talent as an actor he didn't thought himself too good for merely rattling off petty one-liners. His stubborness made him immune to the ridicule of others. During his campaign for the governer he didn't even have second thoughts about quoting the said one-liners and cashing in on his stupid movie roles, turning the office of the state governer into ridicule completely. His "success" is questionable, there is little to be proud of in is life. You should find a better role model

Wait a minute....

You're a butthurt Zyzz fan who gets pissed off when people tell you to stop looking up to Zyzz and how much better Arnold is than him, aren't you?

Top kek.

How sad it is that Klokov is more aesthetic even though he never gave a shit about nutrition, sleep and his muscle size, he looks far better than Arnold, whose whole life revolved around being aesthetic.Klokov beats the phaggy pump chaser without even trying. Pathetic.

oh wow someone watched pumping iron and thinks that represents who he was perfectly.

theres a film about pumping iron (forget the name) that's kind of a "making of" type thing and everyone admits the original film makes it seem like arnold did a lot of fuckery when he was really a nice likeable guy.

>pls fuck me daddy :3

fuck off nobody wants you here

>Arnold isn't successful

This is literally the dumbest post I've read in Veeky Forums recently, and trust me that is a goddamn achievement.

So an olympic athlete that doenst care about nutrition & sleep? Topkek delusional faggot.

3/10 made me respond

Honestly, if I had to choose the better body, it would be Klokov's.
His proportions are god-tier.

he just mad brehs,
Arnold was the greatest and has been an inspiration to thousands

there are tons of other olympic lifters that put klokovs physique to shame

Is this a joke? Have been under a rock? Klokov is a bodybuilder now and has been for some time.

k

>that roid gut
>looks good
hehe

If arnold had small shoulders then I've never seen anyone who looks like they've even touched a weight in their life

yup all me and my friend hates arnold as he (and everyone else) seem to think he is some kind of god/creator of the sport bodybuilding and think that he is entitled to criticize todays pro's, talking about them like they're little children and talk about the sport like its no effort compared to back in the days where they ''were training for real, and it wasnt all steroids and peptides'' and saying todays top is just ''all muscle and no brain'' when he obviously didnt know how to train proper as he were training arms for 3 hrs and training with extremely poor form on shoulders and back exercises. also i have bigger legs than he had while being as lean after only one cycle.
if he were competing today he wouldnt even place at an amateur show.

I understand Russian and I have watched all videos of Klokov. He said that he doesn't care about sleep at all, he sometimes spends the whole night editing his videos or does other things and tries to get some sleep in later, if there is time, as he stated in one of his videos. It isn't of any special importance to him, as he is traveling for his seminars around the world for months, completely messing up his sleep cycles, which doesn't seem to bother him. As for nutrition, he said in one of his videos that he often skipps meals and doesn't eat more than three meals a day, even counting soups (Borsch) as one.

He did some bodybuilding, but only half-heartedly. He was big before that. He weighted around 119 kg at his best, without doing bodybuilding at all at 6 % bf, as a full body scan revealed in one of his videos.

That isn't a roid gut, but a thick core.

this

dumbest thread on fit to date, well done OP tho, great bait

pretty good bait, youll get quite a few people

oh wow someone makes some wrong guesses and can't stop sucking Arnold's dick. I've watched the making of pumping iron and it said nothing about Arnold actually being a nice guy. perhaps because half of it was Arnold talking.
basically any interview or text written about Arnold that I've read throughout years of being more or less interested in Arnold's life, that wasn't written by someone who was his close friend, says that he was an opposite of a likeable guy
just an example I could quickly find bodybuilding.com/fun/teen-james48.htm

Yeah, but out of the two, Klokov simply looks better.

>simply looks better
you mean out of the two you'd rather suck his dick

Nah, I'm not gay enough.
Klokov's bear physique appeals to me more.

tfw outsquat 19yo arnie

>his relatively weak back
>Arnold fucking Schwarzenegger

>His "success" is questionable, there is little to be proud of in is life

muscleandstrength.com/workouts/arnold-schwarzenegger-volume-workout-routines

Do these look like actual routines he would use?