Asked a coworker out she said yes

We have a kickboxing date soon. I hadn't actually thought she'd say yes so now I'm kinda fucked. I need your help, Veeky Forums.

I need to know: is a kickboxing date a bad idea? Of course I was thinking of having it be a thing like we do our thing for like an hour tops then go eat or I cook or something (cooking my own food is always better for macros and such so probably that). I'm gonna start eating celery for the cum gainz, but yeah. Fuck Veeky Forums I'm not even in that good of shape (admittedly better than most people I know but that really isn't saying much at all).

Fuck me up my dudes. I'm so nervous about this.

>Asked a coworker out
Mistake #1
>We have a kickboxing date soon
Mistake#2 dont even know wtf that is

>Mistake#2 dont even know wtf that is
We will kickbox. Together. I figured it gives us something fun and engaging to do while still allowing us one on one time to chat and get to know each other.

Why is asking a coworker out such a bad idea? I should add she put in her two weeks one and a half weeks ago.

Did she know it was a kickbox date when she said yes?

>Kickboxing date
She's gonna find out you're autistic real quick if she doesn't think so already.

If she's willing to go on a kickboxing date and get a sweat going, she does not want to fuck you. No girl wants to sweat right before she fucks a guy she really likes idiot.

>kickboxing date

That's only a problem if she's stronger than you. Can she kick your ass?

Don't shit where you eat

Doubtful.
I'm sure she knows I'm autistic. And I wasn't really planning on getting my fuk on, I wanted to hang out and maybe get a kiss. I just got out of a long term relationship so I wanna feel things out before I dive in.
She did know, yes.

Real talk user, I think it's a bad idea asking your coworker out but good luck.

So otherwise it doesn't sound like a retarded plan?

Anything can be fun if you're a fun guy

It sounds like a great plan. As long as she doesn't flake out on you, you should be fine.

It's easy to hook up with people at work, but it's going to suck when she moves on or things dont work out. Am dealing with this BS as we speak. Not fucking worth it.

if she's game for kickboxing she's either a find or she's going to crush your hips with snu snu. Either way you're set OP, good game.

Tbh death by snu snu sounds decent to me. However if she's a find that'd be pretty great.

Sounds like a win-win.

These autists who say "she doesn't want to get sweaty with a guy she wants to fuck" are clueless. Willingness to do something as physically demanding as kickboxing with you is a good omen.

I saw the picture and read cow-orker wondering for a moment what's an orker

Manchild detected

lmao no, OP is going to take her out to a movie and then surprise attack her in the popcorn line.

Op here. Was having a shitty day. You made it a bit better.

mirin