The chinks will send this shit to the moon at about 3 AM

The chinks will send this shit to the moon at about 3 AM.

>posts head and shoulders pattern
>price action shows mega dump currently on going, third rejection of break out
>bitcoin about to crash and bring alts with it
>"its going to moon!"
lold

its an ascending triagle. its going to the moon, care to place a wager?

>Ascending triangle
XD

>1 min chart
>3 min chart
>5 min chart
>15 min chart
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAA
deluded lumie, the stuttering potterheads running this scam were exposed at sibos, its over kiddo

exposed via a partnership with IBM?

priced in
just like bat

The ascending triangle is giving an indication of momentum, it's not going to work all the time, but it tends not to be a good idea to go against momentum. If you're long, and see a breakout to the downside, with continuation, risk management should kick and you need to reduce whatever position size you have, if not exit entirely.

Priced in? LOL consider this: Ripple has 36 billion tokens in circulation and is valued at .23c a pop. Stellar has only 16 billion tokens in circulation and is valued at .04c

*to NOT go against momentum

I think its going back up. Then its going to moon. One thing its not gonna do is go sideways.

>this one thing is worth this much so my thing MUST be worth JUST as much!!

amusing that anyone is in alts when btc just dropped 100$ instantly and is about to retest 5k

I agree but it hasn't exited a what I would call a fairly conservative triangle.

Timeline on this thing? How long should I hodl before expecting a moon mission to 25cents or higher?

BTC's drop is why I and everyone else IS IN alts. I sold that shit at 5800.

>btc bitchwhips alts for 5 months straight
>still thinks alts hedge against btc
lol
also
>why everyone else IS IN alts
yup, majority will surely win : ))))
lmao

That actually wasn't a necessary correction, but you cryptofags should watch some pennystock trader vids on youtube to kinda see how they do things. Many are essentially momentum traders, and they cut losses in the hundreds like it's fucking nothing.

nigger you think a rising wedge is an ascending triangle, kys

Yeah, you could definitely see that too, but it's just that there seems to be an area of resistance that's being tested. Both patterns indicate momentum in a certain direction.

Focus on "pressure" points in whatever market you're in, where there could be explosive movement in some direction.