Stupid work fatties

>Hear fatty coworker cry "Why am I not losing any weight user while I do my dance class workouts I got from Groupon?"
>Watch her proceed to gorge on Halloween candy she stole from her kids.
>Hear the next day how she was out drinking with her equally fat girlfriends while slamming skinny Bitches.

Gonna snap one day, I swear.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bYJrC3RTtgQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Honestly why would you get upset over it.

I just laugh internaly when I encounter somebody as delusional as that.

They don't get it, and as long as they don't get it, they will remain fat.

Be glad that you get it, and you use that to your advantage.

why does this upset you? I hear my fat coworkers talk about their "exercise programs" and laugh because they completely undo their exercise when they slam 4 beers and half a pizza after as a reward

Snap bro. Let it all loose... Fat shame that candy stealing worthless bitch into shape.

>Hey user, what's your secret?
>Oh I count calories and exercise.
>I'm sure that helps, but it's probably the genetics.

>tfw based coworkers know about calories in/calories out and don't blame their problems on anyone but themselves, and are actively trying to get in better shape

>coworkers

Enjoy being a WageCuck

just laugh it off man

Gotten this many times. Showed them MFP and how many calories i'm taking in. I did the same with them. They thought i entered the data wrong because their calorie count ended up at 5000. Yet they still think they only take in 1000-1500 calories a day.

This. Why would anyone be a wagecuck in this day of age?

>day of age
I'll fucking fight you

Overheard one fatass office cow telling another heifer

>I started eating low carb and I lost like 5 pounds in a week

Other cow replies
>I don't have a problem with carbs, just sugar

She drinks pic related all day every day
>Lol I gotta have muh tea
>Don't talk to me until I've have muh first half gallon of muh tea!

Counting calories works.

>Be fat me
>eating 3k-5k calories on the daily without realizing it
>finally realize I'm fat
>decide to count calories
>find my TDEE
>my first few days of recording calories are literally 3-5k
>after that I get it under control
>shed weight like crazy eating around 2k calories

i didn't even work out.

Nah you should just say you park at the end of the parking lot so you have to walk farther

Reminds me of pic.

Bruhs, I hear this shit every day from this fat fuck moo-cow. Doesn't help she constantly eats cupcakes and donuts whenever someone brings in it but then adds how she'll work it off tomm.

This is why i am leery of any girl I date being friends with pigs like this, that shit eating is contagious and even worse when they carry a baby to fart out after gaining 50lbs.

Fuck these parasites.

This. I lost my first 20 pounds while sitting on my ass eating less of whatever I wanted. All I did was count calories. After 20 pounds it got harder and I had to start tracking things like macros and exercising, but it is literally that simple when you are fat.

Haven't seen this one yet. What's it from?

>Because you're eating more candy that the dancing lessons can work off
Nothing hostile about it, factual, no name calling
Whats stopping you

Enjoy getting raped by the equally fat women in HR for that comment

Poor guy he honestly thought he was eating healthy.

secret eaters they follow pople around like some kind of food ninja to find out what they are eating to stay so fat then purchase evrything the subject ate and put it on display in the evidence room where the subjhectz is often suprised to find they eat enough for a small family

youtube.com/watch?v=bYJrC3RTtgQ

About 10 years ago

wait 2.5k cal? really? seems like a lot even for that damn

lol I always facepalm internally when coworkers start talking about fad diets and that bullshit

I just try to finish whatever Im doing and get out quick, I dont like hearing all that broscience

although if they came to me with seriousness I would gladly help them and teach them my ways of calories, macros and stuff

when will they learn..

My office is full of fad dieters that cheat constantly. All of them look exactly the same, if not worse, than when they started months ago.

>mfw im down 120 lbs and keep my headphones on all day to deflect attention

>>I don't have a problem with carbs, just sugar
kekkin

>pure leaf
>brewed from real leaves
>never from powder

>extra sweet
Oh God

So my best friend is fuckin huge. I mean almost 450 lbs. He's been there for me through thick and thin and im really worried about his health but everytime I bring it up (don't like too that much because it probably makes him feel like fuckin trash cause I know he tries) he brushes it off. It's real fuckin sad cause even thoguh he says he's trying I notice his downfalls
>Tells me he's going to ask his boss for a promotion
>Gets it
>Celebrates buy ordering 2 large 15 inch pizzas, large fries and 2 litre bottle of sprite
It fuckin sucks watchin your best friend kill himself bros and this isnt one off shit. What should I do bros? it'll fuckin break my heart if the day comes that I get a phone call sayin he's had a heart attack or somethin

Have a heart-to-heart with him. It's going to be difficult, but much less difficult than if you lose him. I had a friend who was killing himself with drugs and alcohol and we all knew it was a matter of time before he took it too far. Well, he did take it too far and now we're all feeling the guilt and pain because we never tried to step in and help him or show him how concerned we were.

>Oh Anonette, I did try Herbalife's liquid diet for a week and I lost a lot of weight, but then I gained it all back!

64oz bottle, I though it was a small one at first.

What should I say man? Cause I dont want him to take it the wrong way if you know what I mean? Sorry for you loss bro. Keep your head up man. Solid Advice

>work at uni last year
>yearly end of the year Christmas buffet-style lunch thing for staff and faculty
>couple of fatty bitches sitting near me talking about making New Year's resolutions
>"I'm gonna sign up for the gym", and, "I've already started dieting", etc.
>out of bored curiosity I take a quick glance at her plate
>bread roll + butter
>bread roll
>500k mg gravy
>cookie
>brownie
>cookie
>bread roll
>a piece of ham
>celery stick
>bread roll

It's only natural to rage at something like this. No, it's healthy to rage at this.

These fucking Cubicle Spinsters are given a fantastic gift of life and health and they are throwing it away for the sake of a sugar high. God forbid if they have children, then their shitty habits and selfish disposition will infect the generation after hers. I'm still buttmad at my parents for raising me with shitty eating habits. It's actually a lot harder to get discipline on your own when not only were you never raised with it, but the people in your life you love and are bonded to you by blood give you shit for having discipline.

Landwhales are cancer.

The question isnt if you are getting that phone call, the question is WHEN will you get it

;_;

butbutbut celery has negative calories

This. I've lost four great friends to overdose, and out of ten of us, I am the only one who quit the shit.

Didn't know about MFP, that's nice. I'm eating ~1400 kcal per day well no wonder I'm a skelington.

Dude you've made it

I wish I could give you the words, but he's you're best friend so only you will know how to talk to him. Like I said, it won't be easy...for either of you. Pick the right time and tell him no homo but you want him to be around for as long as possible and see if he'll let you help him. If he hates exercise let him know that he can lose weight without even exercising. When most overweight people think about losing weight they immediately get their heads filled with thoughts of how hard exercise is, and at their weight it is far more difficult. But in reality losing weight is like 80% diet and 20% exercise. Anyway I hope this helps

Yeah bro fuckin I know what you mean. I'm the one in the sitch so it's only really me who can guage it ): I think th only way he'd be able to lose weight would be if I was there with him 24/7 to guide him. He got a gf about 3 years ago and I was so glad bro cause it took him outta the extreme dumps, he was suicidal and shit and when he found her, he brightened up and came outta his shell so much but they always put on about 130lbs between them. I just want him to know how scared I am for him.We went on holiday about 8 months ago and he couldnt walk up a flight of stairs without being horribly outta breathe and visible beads trickling down him. Im just scared man. Thanks bro yeah you helped

Britain is so based when it comes to these kinds of tv shows.

God I love Anna Richardson

mainain your cool, stay away from them if possible. You don't need that kind of battle in your life.

If he is a true friend then you must be blunt, hit him hard and hit him where it will have an emotional impact. Don't rationalize it as anyone can logic their way around something that they dont want to do.

>work in an office where 99% of employees have their own zip code and gravitational pull
>company offers weight watchers reimbursement
>one coworker telling everyone that'll listen about how he's on WW and gonna lose all this weight
>every time someone asks him how many points in something he's eating, says he doesn't know
I love it.

>have their own zip code

This is when you eat all of that, plus even more delicious treats and then they start laying on the 'Ohhh your genetics yada, yada'. Because it's impossible for them to fathom that you don't eat like that all the time.

>thick and thin
kek

>2500kcal

holy jesus fucking lord pass dat recipe nigga

Cereal is caloric satan.

I swear I could make a fortune following fatties around and slamming them while telling them what they should eat

Cow probably thinks
> but entire 64 oz bottle is only 160 calories!

>host opens with struggling with weight
>can't be criticised
Genius

it ain't the calories, it's the delusion

cut delusion out of your life, then you've got something

no cheating

>Diet delusions cut both ways
It's fascinating how most people who don't literally count their calories have no idea how much they actually eat.
t. Manlet Skelly making gains after counting cals
>select all images with sandwiches

I stopped being upset by these kinds of things once I got my dick wet regularly

>Bought your sauna suit yet? Walking on the treadmill for 15 minutes while wearing one is equivalent to running 5k outside.
- Landwhale to another landwhale
I just keep my mouth shut because I'm pretty sure if I say anything they will scream for rape, good thing all them fatties are on the other side of the building.

>dat puss
>dat shitty ankle mobility
My dick is confused

Yup hypocrite mentality is common with big women . I am in a 'slimming world' group since January and I heard it all. Most women are projecting just not to have to take responsibility. Especially ones with kids , it's always
> it was little X's Y so I didn't have time to prepare food , eat so much , had to eat cake, meet-up with friend that i didn't see for a long time do we went for drinks , etc.
The older ones would blame it on their medication , and poor health so they are not able to exercise etc.
Generally most women are not able of taking responsibility for their own food , and even if they come to group they would blame it on their family
> my kids don't like the sugar free one so we don't buy it

I've begun getting my dick wet but she works with equally disgusting women as well. Told her if she gets fat I'm out.

Yeah, I was wondering why I was gaining weight because I thought I was eating the same as I was as a teenager. Started counting calories and found out how bad it really was. I'm glad I managed to stop it before gaining more than 10-20 pounds

I just buy pizza for lunch every Monday, co workers don't understand how I can"eat crap everyday and not gain weight". Tbh that pizza is all I eat on Mondays.

Even did this on my cut and they freaked out how I lost 5kgs by eating "only pizza".

The difference between that shit and broscience is that a lot of broscience actually works. Just in a sideways sort of way that isn't the reason the broscientists think it is working.

Tea is fine though. I drink like 10 cups a day, fairly sure it doesn't have any calories. Or is it American "Tea"?

It's sweet tea, so it has loads of sugar. It's absolutely delicious though.

Ah right. I have a cheeky two sugars every now again but for it to have 160 calories per 12oz it must have like 5.

also looks like its in a big mixing bowl, not a normal sized one. that probably half the box of cereal