Why do you fucking retards believe that any routine that has

Why do you fucking retards believe that any routine that has

>More than three days per week
>More than three exercises per session
>More than five reps per set

Is only for roiders

there are people who onely do 3 exercises per session ?
It must suck to be at the gym like 30min

Overtraining is meme. If you're not recovered by your next workout, you're not eating and sleeping enough.

Also everyone in the CBT threads who are even slightly aesthetic do what most people here would consider a "brosplit"

Really makes you think

Because the majority of/fit/ doesnt even lift or 1 year under.
They just dont know better

I've seldom come across the attitude you described except with trolls on Veeky Forums tbqh

I also know natties training 6 days/week looking really good

BUT: training 6 days/week with 10 excercises each for 5x12 to get maximum volume IS for roiders only, and ppl are dumb enough to think if ONE of those THREE criteria is met within your programm, you automatically roid...

retard

overtraining as in overloading your muscles is what you talk about

you can overload your nervous system pretty easily

Rodger Paganini pls go n stay go

This. As a wise mutant once said "there's no such thing as overtraining there's just undereating and undersleeping".

It depends.
Of course you have the SS purity trolls, but generally speaking, 6 day/week body part splits with 15 different exercises in every different angle and grip variation for tons of sets and reps is retarded.

But, considering that probably 90℅ of Veeky Forums loft less than 6 months, "do SS faggot" is the best advice you can give.

The problem is when people that lift less than a year think they know enough to be able to write their own routine, which simply is not the case.

You should do popular proven programs for the first few years of your lifting career.

>>More than three days per week
nobody says this
>>More than three exercises per session
nobody says this
>>More than five reps per set
nobody says this

so your post is obviously shit, but there is some truth to it. roiders can recover from a LOT more work than natties, and thus their routines can and should contain more volume

the same mutant also explicitly said this is only true for people on roids.

Literally nobody says this. What's actually happening is this advice being recommended to beginners, because:

1.) Anything more than that is unnecessary for progressive overload
2.) It's easy to recover from
3.) Beginners are retarded and have a tendency to add a million different exercises, which will impede recovery and result in them making worse gains, so locking them into a minimalistic system makes sure they can't screw up

If you are intermediate or above, you NEED higher volume, otherwise you won't progress. And even beginners will make gains on a higher volume program, but they'll have to spend more time in the gym and eat and sleep better for worse results, so it doesn't really make sense for them. But it's certainly possible.

Like who? 4 day split program and ppl are suggested a lot here. Off the top of my head is phat, phul, 5/3/1, and other genetic push/pull or upper/lower. SS is mostly suggested on absolute beginners. Even then it actually has you doing 4 exercises(IF YOU READ THE STICKY OR THE BOOK I.E. NOT BEING A GODDAMN RETARD) with 3 being main exercises and 1 as accessory like dips/chin ups or curls / triceps work. You're the fucking retard here.

I'm at the gym for at least an hour on SS, usually 1,5 hours. But then I enjoy being there and have enough time not to have to hurry

1.A beginner can progressively overload on fucking anything
2.A true beginner will never have the work capacity or physical strength to not be able to recover from a 3 day a week workout
3.A beginner will gain and build on litterallly fucking anything no matter what

Strength training as pimped here =/= the end all be all of exercise.
Even pretending as such only reveals that you're a newb, a shill or a fucking retard who parrots whatever sounds the most valid.

i dont, I do 6-8 exercises, 3x10, 4x per week

PPLPPLPPLPPL etc master race
Rest day after L once in a while if I feel it necessary.

I recommend SS because noobs should learn how to squat/deadlift heavy with good form early on.

not who you responded to but all your points become invalid when the novice gets close to intermediate. basically, your way makes people stall too early.

Also the only source that competently teaches the overhead press, which is by far the best upper body exercise.

Nobody does this, it's just pointless for beginners.

I do think it's pointless to do more than 3 days a week full body for all but properly advanced trainees (350-400 wilks) as it usually actually offers more volume than a 3 day split.

You mean when people say to NOT do Starting Strength anymore?
You mean the time when people ACTUALLY HAVE TO LEARN HOW TO LIFT AND LISTEN TO THEIR BODY BECAUSE THIS IS WHERE SHIT GETS REAL?

SS has people stalling once they have to actually start trying.

A beginner doing what they want in the gym and progresses in whatever lift they want will never truly stall unless they are trying to ego lift as a natural.

Anyone who does SS and actually follows it properly will have a 350 squat in less than six months with comparable numbers in the other 3 main lifts.

Anyone who follows your advice will stop making any progress at all after about 3 months because they're doing nothing to drive a specific adaptation.

You forgot to mention they will also look like shit