Answer something for me, Veeky Forums

I'm natively from an underdeveloped country. I'm in the US for higher education, and my time here has left me astonished. I study at a ivy.

I have a couple of friends here (not a big talker). Anyway, I went to a party recently with my friends (which I never do, and neither do they) and almost everyone here was from my uni. I met a girl I knew and talked ot her, and pretty soon she asked me if i was dtf. I asked her how many guys she has had sex with (she's 22) and she said around 3. I prodded her for like, and hour while buying her drinks and basically edged her into telling me how many guys she'd fucked. She said it was probably closer to 70. Now, I thought that this was just the girl manipulating me and giving me a false number to shut me up, but I'm doubting that.

For the last month, I've been hitting parties like I never have before and have been talking to both guys and girls. I look like a chad (6'1" and well built (I was a gymnast for a long time))

I've talked to around 35 girls and more than 50 guys by now, and I've learnt that the average number of guys a girl fucks is around 15, for a girl that is in her early twenties. And this is PIV. The number almost soubles when you count the number of guys a girl has blowed.

I'm a virgin and this is just ...

Is this true,in your opinion? Or am I just in contact with a lot of sluts?

This is seriously freaking me the fuck out.

Use a condom. Fuck the sluts. Pretty fucking simple, m80.

but is this true or not?

I go to Yale. Can confirm man...

If girls fuck so many guys, what's the fucking point of lifting? I'd much rather do a strength routine and ignore bitches.

Are you joking or are you serious?

Just depends, senpai. My girlfriend was a kissless virgin when I met her, but that's just because she was raised in a very religious environment and doesn't get out much, haha. The sorts of girls you're going to meet at bars, clubs, and the like, are not generally the women you want to find yourself dating. Try the local library, book club, hobby you enjoy, or chat up a girl from class and form a study group. There are good 'uns out there. You just have to be more selective and not fall for their deceit.

I'm in my chemistry lecture on science hill can confirm

>local library, book club, hobby you enjoy, or chat up a girl from class and form a study group.
most of these are SJWs.

I live in one of the most pussified states in one of the most pussified countries in the world. If I can find cute girls here who aren't into social justice then you have no excuse either.

What this guy says. It's just probability.

Most of the girls you meet at parties go to parties regularly. People who regularly go to parties are generally promiscuous. Thus, people you meet at parties have generally slept with a lot of people.

People fuck a lot and have loose morals, what's new?

What's the guarantee that she won't leave me for soeone else/ cheat on me even if I give her eveyrthing she wants?

College parties are widely known sexual cages where the people who have no moral compass go. They're told to have the time on their lives by fucking and being as impulsive as possible until they're past 22 years old.

This has been for a long time my template advice for buddies being cucked on.

Just don't expect to find a wife. Women from Western cultures are only good for fucking. Never marry or even become emotionally committed to them

You are a socially underdeveloped moron who is trying to find ways to say other people, specifically women, are sluts for having more sex than you. When you are shamed for how much sex you have, you hide it. Shit is bullshit. Being sex positive enables more sex for everyone. Kys

Why are you giving her everything that she wants? Are you dumb? You have to add some mystery and pursue your own goals. If she respects you, has upstanding morals, and you treat her right, she is less likely to cheat. There is no way of totally stopping her, short of chaining her up in your basement, mate. Just live for the moment. You cannot control her and she cannot control you. Enjoy your time with her now, enjoy the happiness that she brings to you, and if she ever cheats, leave her. It isn't hard. Just make sure she respects you above all else. Set boundaries, lad.

>average sexual partners is 12

>havent even had 1 yet

>he has no morals
kys

i know, I don't mean it in the way of catering to her every need, I just mean tkaing care of her and knowing when she's givng me a shit test and when she's not.

I find these numbers extremely hard to believe, even for sluts.

Suppose a girl has been sexually active since she was 15. She is now 22.

8*12=96 months.

A guy a month more or less gives you a hundred.

Why do you care if she's giving you a shit-test? At this point my girlfriend creams herself whenever I spank her but also knows to step in line. I am the man and I lead the relationship in all endeavours. If she has an issue with how something is going, she is more than welcome to speak up but it is up to me as the man to decide what direction we will take.

Yes, someday my little princess may suck another man's dick. Will it hurt me? Of course it will. It will hurt my fragile masculinity. What will I do in response? Redownload tinder, hit up a few sluts, and move on with my life. Everything in this life is temporary. You just have to learn to cope with your lot in life. Don't live on the assumption that she will cheat on you tomorrow. Just enjoy each other for today and focus on the now. If you want to get married though, that is on you, haha. Good luck with the trend of divorce laws. I trust my girlfriend completely and utterly and even I would never marry. It isn't for fear of divorce but for fear of what the state can do to you following divorce. You don't need a piece of paper from the state to declare that you love someone. You can do that yourself. With just three simple words. But as Dizzee Rascal so aptly put it.

"that whore got you pinned down to the floor
but its your own fault you said three magic words (i love you)
when that's the one for the birds"

A *different guy* every month for 7 years is what you are saying?

So so so so so so so many betas on this board caring about girls partners Waaaaaaaaaay too much. No wonder your all virgins. Lmao Nogainz faggots. Peace.

yes, but the every month is an average.

fuck off

lmao, you need to get your head checked.

And why do I need to get my head checked?

You think getting sluts off tinder and a gf are interchangeable

No... I said fucking sluts off of Tinder would be an easy way to get my mind off of her if ever she cheats. Rebound sex is a thing, son.

>Rebound sex is a thing, son.
that means that you just have no standards and won't be over her without another woman..

Fucing beta

trips of truth

Beta? You did not just use that term, bahahaha. What are you? Fucking twelve years old? Didn't you get the memo? Summer is over!

Of course I have standards. That's why I made my girlfriend my girlfriend. Because she fit those standards. I highly doubt that she will ever cheat but if she does, I have my eyes set on a few naughty sluts that I wouldn't mind having over, haha. I could do that currently but I feel like she's not quite ready to have my cock plunging into other gashes. Gotta work these religious girls up a bit first.

HI OP.

@ Harvard, can confirm it's the same there too.

Don't stress about it. Getting drunk and fucking, or just straight fucking, is nothing to worry about.

See? Just like I said. You aren't committed ot her and would gladly bang other women if she allowed it.

She's just a plate, not your GF. get over it.

Oh, no, she would allow it, haha. I just don't want to yet. Have to build her comfort up to it

Dude, fuck you though. How dare you comment on whether I am committed to her or on her status. She is my girlfriend. Just accept that not everyone has sexual dynamics the same as you. What the actual fuck is a plate? Is that what virgins call girls these days?

Hey OP, instead of asking this question on fucking Veeky Forums and getting all kinds of incorrect bullshit answers why dont you just take five minutes to do the actual research and find the real numbers?

There have been all kinds of well documented peer reviewed studies on peoples sexual habits. Look up a few of those studies and you'll get a much more realistic number than any of the shit the people in this thread are spewing.

couldn't find any by non-sjws

>tells me everything about his relationship
>calls me a judgemental asshole
have fun playing with your tenga

BTW, a plate is a girl you fuck just for the fuck of it. She's like a fucking disposable plate, you throw it in the trash after eating food on it, and pick up a new one the next time you want to eat some more food.

You just met her and you need to know how many men has she fucked? Were you checking if she's worthy?
What shithole are you from?

it's not like she was going to bang me or me her, anyway. I was (am) just running some numbers and an experiment. i don't give a shit what a drunk girl thinks about me.

Dude, you can be committed to a woman whilst still wanting to fuck around. Some men have high libidos y'know?

Why would you refer to any woman as a disposable plate? Are you fucking cooked? That is so offensive. Have some taste, you clown!

I'm done with this discussion. I am going to go upstairs, go into my girlfriend's room, and fuck her brains out. You, you can do whatever the fuck it is that cucks do whilst their girls are out getting plowed.

Sometimes you have to use the same plate twice if there aren't many plates left.

lmao

>Dude, you can be committed to a woman whilst still wanting to fuck around. Some men have high libidos y'know?
not an excuse you fucking retard

I don't get it.

Not the guy you're replying to. What he's saying is that he likes to have sex. It clearly is not an excuse if you had any sort of reading comprehension. He is just telling you that he enjoys sleeping around. You can have a main bitch and a side hoe. Still means you are committed. You fucking commie.

>Still means you are committed.
lmao