How did your first cut go?

How did your first cut go?
Did you lose a lot of lean mass?

Tell me all about it Veeky Forums.

I had ballooned up to well over 340lbs, then I dropped from 340-298 in less then 4 months.

It was from a crash 400 or less calorie a day diet with daily running and sleep.

My test went into the toilet along with most of my hard earned muscle.

I maintained that weight for years. I mean, I weighed between 290 and 300 pounds since I was 14.

Now I'm dropping to sub 240 pounds, and to be honest, it feels wierd being this...small.

I think he asks about cutting after bulking,
not cutting after sitting on your ass eating for 20 years

Holy shit. God-tier body.

Um, I was actually relatively massive when I just ballooned up.

First, bulking and cutting is retarded bullshit for fucking idiots that only ONLY SORT OF works when you're a relatively young teen or are willing to fuck your body up with drugs.

Lastly, I was relatively massive, not fat muscle but actual muscle and I lost a fucking ton of it on that cut.

You do not maintain skads of muscle as a natural on a cut after a dreamer bulk or even a the bulks that are pushed here unless you're a genetic elite with bullet proof self awareness and dieting ability.

You, obviously, and the OP do not have that.

They wanted an experience about my first cut, which lets be honest is a fucking diet and exercise program designed to drop fat, I gave it.

First cut: 206lbs(93.4kg) - 172lbs(78kg), lost most of the lean mass I had gained over the past few monthes due to not tracking macros and just assuming "if I'm hungry I must be doing it right". Turns out I was getting like 40g of protein a day, so I fucked up big time there.

Second cut: 185lbs(83.9kg) - 158.6lbs(71.9kg), tracked macros, made sure I was getting enough protein, retained almost all LBM. Was tired all the time, low carbs combined with cardio and lifting tanked my energy levels, lifts suffered. Felt like I had the strength to lift more but not the energy. By the end I was almost full fight club mode (6' and only 3lbs over what Pitt was). After I couldn't take it anymore I pigged out and drank my way through 3 weeks before heading back to school, where my lifts all recovered back to pre-cut levels within a month/month and a half.

Went OK, kept my strength pretty where it was and lost about 7kg on the scales, but didn't look fantastic or anything. I've done two big cuts and looking OK after the second one. I'm thinking after the third next year I'll look more like I'd like to.

It takes time if you're natty to see major progress, ain't gonna happen on the first cut or even the second, more like the third or fourth I reckon.

First cut went pretty well. Dropped from 237 to 215 in freedom units (107 to 97kg) in a month and a half. Strength dipped slightly but I blame that more on being inconsistent with my lifting in the latter half of the cut. Strength has already recuperated and grown after two weeks on maintenance.

Was only hungry and pissy for the first two weeks; rather tired a lot of the time towards the end though

Get out of here, fatass.

Who's this girl?

Is that shelly from Northern Ireland? Because if it is I think I banged her

I'm doing my first cut now, i just erased one oat meal of 500 cals so probably i'm in a 200 cal deficit or something like that

workout days i will eat maintenance

we will see how it goes, i just want to drop some fat, not to become super lean or something

>>/r9k/

Your now just obese instead of morbidly obese, were talking about cutting.

145 skinnyfat to 125 skin and bones. Didn't lose any mass because I didn't have any to start with. Wasted the first couple months of my lifting, should have tried to focus on building mass rather than getting abs, but that's the mistake a lot of people make when first starting out.

>all that hair, wtfwasidoing

So you lost 10 pounds a month while being severely obese? That's not that extreme dude.

>How did your first cut go?
Terrible, I only managed to cut down from 95kg to 83kg. Right now I'm at 73.6kg and I'm hoping to be 69kg before January.

>Did you lose a lot of lean mass?
No, I started lifting at that time too, so most of my lifts went up.

how did you manage to not get indicted?

you look better than 98% of this board

Jaye Rose. She puts penises in her vagina on camera.

The hair is what stops you looking like a faggot twink. Why does Veeky Forums hate manliness?

terrible, overdid it and lost like 50% of my lean mass. Didnt lose a lot of max strength tho so I guess that was something

In my experience Veeky Forumss idea of manliness is following in the footsteps of riptits, a fat hairy guy who correlates being a man with how much you iron you can pick up and put down while being significantly overweight. Fit isn't good for advice in this regard.

I don't listen to tripfags. You realise this website is meant to be anonymous? How large is your ego lmao

some dudes say the best cuts is massive protein intake...

but gotta drink lots of water and watch that uric acid (don't wana get gout)

You must be somewhat new to Veeky Forums, probably one of those people think the user legion is something edgy and cool. Fact is, anonymity is an *optional feature* of the site, designed for people who didn't like the concept of signing up on forums just in order to contribute their thoughts. Why would the option to trip even exist on a site that was "meant" to be user? Spoiler: You're using the site in the way *you* think it should be used, not the way it should or shouldn't be.

Obesetier body.

Manlet? Manlet.

Seriously, you cant be over 5'6.

>broscience 101
>ignore this fatty

Bitch, you've been here for a week.
You know FUCK ALL about how Veeky Forums works.

Namefags espescially tripfags unless they were DAMNED entertaining were usually banned, publicaly, and shamed.

Oh my god these girls are so incredibly beautiful. They look like they smell pretty.

The left one is a massive weeb and is getting banged by some average looking Asian guy.

how do you know this

i need more pics to fap to her

please

i c-can try to become an average looking asian guy for her

which exercise should I do to become an average looking asian guy?

You've got some problems if you consider that obese.

>Veeky Forums

You mean /b/

That only ever happened on /b/ and i believe b is now tripless anyway.

Gtfo newfag. Veeky Forums =/= b you autistic dyel edgy faggot.

Been here via /b/ since 2006 senpai. And you clearly don't know Veeky Forums's history, plenty of cool trips over the years, only few of which were banned. Adie, ODB, Tiny, plenty of others. You can use google to educate yourself if need be, it'll help with not "publicaly" embarrassing yourself.

It's on her Instagram.

Just reverse search the images.

It was all of Veeky Forums you fucking idiot.

Severely overweight then. But far from healthy.

No, no you haven't.
Not at all.
Lastly, "Unless you were damned entertaining" has not changed.
Asshole attention whore and useless trips were kicked out and loudly hated by the majority on Veeky Forums across all boards.

Only lately after the fox fiasco has that begun to change. It's been going down hill ever since.

I was here when i was 17. That's 9 years ago.

Fit has always had trips. Its scum like vegantrap and that other retarded trap that would not have been allowed.

I started using a trip after being here for 2 years, back when quad and trucrypt were still around. I got injured and stopped coming here but im back now and will use my trip again when i'm back in shape.

The Veeky Forums in your head never existed.

>how autistic and edgy can i get, the post.

Still believe your waifu is real too?

Plz stop ruining his Dr. Robot simulator immersion. He thinks he's part of a dangerous dark army united by their anonymity.

Are you saying that you've been on Veeky Forums for nine years?

K, thanks for proving you've been here for a month and googled your way into the hip new "memes" and what not.
Hope you didn't take the stupid bullshit on encyclopedia dramatica to seriously. No one here ever took that cunts site to seriously.

Went from 189 to 154 in 4 months

You need some joy in your life to make all this buttblast disappear.
Here's a happy little flower to help you on the beginning of your journey towards non-butthurt.
^.^

What's really ironic here is that, because of my trip, you can literally google "balconybro" and see my archived posts, including dates and timestamps. I thought hackers knew how to use google? Not so l33t are we now?

Not the guy you're responding to, but dude, literally no one likes tripfags. You believe you have something important to contribute but in reality you are probably less important than the rest of us

No, fit after fa after b.

But 7 years? Yes.

Bate, bcf, quad, trucrypt, kardus etc... They all know me.

>What is plg
>what is fraud
>what is owg

Half the posts are from trips for a reason. They usually know more or are stronger.

Apart from Mast, that guy's just a raging delusional manlet

Well get you, some random dudes from the internet "know" you. You're the kind of person who prints out their posts and frames them.

Once again you're overlooking the core concept of Veeky Forums - your post content is not defined by who you are. If a post is informative it shouldn't matter who wrote it. Stop letting your ego get in the way of this.

>Veeky Forums
>informative

You're on the wrong board friendo, time to leave.

>your post content is not defined by who you are

Typical thoughts of someone who thinks people who use trips are only in it for attention/ego. When I first started posting on Veeky Forums I was user. People started recognizing my physique and the fact that I could actually back up my advice with timestamped pictures showing my results and they suggested I trip so they could validate my posts were actually me each time. Obviously you aren't one of them, but it's clear other people on Veeky Forums actually like being able to know their advice is coming from someone who knows what they're doing, someone they can re-connect with on different days. This is exactly why the trip feature exists. True some may use it for attention-whoring, but to generalize about that is the same as saying all anons who don't post pics are fat dyels.

Whatever tripfag.
Don't you have some garbage to sell?

Ah, so you don't know that with a bit of digging I can probably figure out how to, nevermind.
You're a faggot.

Well, have fun with your bullshit. I'm sure someone will give a fuck if you claim to be some ancient tripfaggot.

Their attention whores and want to sell stupid faggots random bullshit while fellating their own egos.

Thank you.

I hate these threads, most stuff here is shit but these threads are the worst.

Not the guy you're talking to

But in owg half the posts are faggy trip drama. you mean

Manlet yes, but at 5'9.

Oh dear, please, let the sunshine come through
Everyone can be happy, yes, even you!

I lost literally no lean mass
I gained strength as well
If you eat enough protein you should lose zero lean mass

Lost 7 kilos on the scale, maintained all my lifts exept for OHP, which dropped just a bit with 3 kilos. I was putting a lot of effort into my macros and looked a lot better afterwards. Now I'm winterbulking.