Are there any quick (and not-so-quick) and dirty tips to knock hot girls off the pedestal in my head...

Are there any quick (and not-so-quick) and dirty tips to knock hot girls off the pedestal in my head? I always get nervous around hot girls and then act like a retard. It's not that i'm ugly or something: I've been with a lot of girls, even hot ones, and I know I could get them if I wasn't a fucking retard around them.

So any tips? I've fucked up dates with hot girls who clearly were into me because I was too nervous. Pic related is my ex-girlfriend (to prove I can get girls like that.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=a_dFPC5FKuE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Post is incoherent but what I mean is I look good enough for these kind of girls but I want to have more consistent success with them.

Just try to give less fucks or get drunk

Imagine her taking a huge, smelly, liquid dump.
Apparently works for most people.
Just makes me more horny though.

I can post nudes of this girl as a thank you for useful posts

well i was gonna say fuck one, but it would seem you already have.

I'm like this too until I realize that the only way I'm not gonna smash is if I keep acting like I care way too much about what she thinks of me. Once I've got that in my head, it's easy.

youtube.com/watch?v=a_dFPC5FKuE

>that chest gap

This bitch needs to hit the bench press

You gotta know you're good enough. Go your way.
Be aware of who you are, that's confidence.
Be aware of what you want in life.
Your need for external validation will be vastly reduced.

Yea, OP. Talk to one. Read the shit they tweet. They're morons.

Check out Real Social Dynamics on youtube. They've got some great mental state stuff.

Just treat them like a dude, minus calling them dude and bro. Also Remember that they aren't special, there are always going to be hot girls so who gives a shit if you fuck up with one, it'll work on the next one

Also they're so self absorbed they don't really give a shit about you

Picture them pooping.

The more attractive a woman is the less developed as a person she will be all the way up to the point that she's losing her looks.

If you want to impress a 7/10 think about the shit that teenagers like because she won't start thinking like an adult until her mid 30s.

Want to impress a 9/10, that bitch is still watching Disney cartoons and freaking out around puppies and kittens. Be condescending. Treat her like the child she is. Correct her when she's wrong and try to teach her some things. She's the one that will feel inferior during interactions because she fucking is.

>These are generalizations. An exception to the norm does not somehow negate the majority of cases. If you find an intelligent, well rounded individual that happens to be sexy. She is not a reflection of hot girls at any kind of reasonable scale. She is an outlier. Treat her as such.

This pedestal situation probably stems from your low self esteem in a wider context than dating. If you can feel good about yourself talking to other men and your peers at work, there's absolutely no reason you should feel any different talking to attractive people unless you're hideous.

Here you go Anons. Thank you!

Damn

Spread ass

Also

L O N D O N
O
N
D
O
N

post her tits you stupid faggot

I like this delivering OP

Only if you post a useful answer to my question

it's all makeup. they are actually ugly. i've seen some shit. a 10/10 girl literally became 2/10 without makeup. ever since i don't trust their looks at all

You had two useful answers but you posted only one picture. This doesnt seem fair.

They don't fucking matter dude. Hot girls will literally always be around your entire life. Just talk to them, if it doesn't work out just wait a week and a new hot girl will show up.

You are the only constant, they're literally just a walking body.

Remember how nasty girls are, they have a fucking axe wound between their legs that bleeds regularly, never heals and is commonly infected. Most look like shit without makeup. Most have little will power and will lose their attractiveness as yours only grows.

Also they are people just like you.

Lol they can't even piss standing up unless they want to make a mess.

They are weak as fuck too.

true.

I like to remind myself that they are smuggling a poo inside of them whilst you are talking that they are going to later release. It makes them less intimidating because I start to see them for the dirty little turd smuggler they are.

I like her

When you hang around them long enough you realize the mystique is just a facade. They're way more insecure than you are, and like most people they're dumb as shit.

>turd smuggler

>that bitch is still watching Disney cartoons and freaking out around puppies and kittens

B-but I thought grills had nothing in common with us

OP delivered

I'm literally better looking than 95% of the girls who I'd approach. I'M the one who makes them nervous and I'M the one in charge.

If you're not a 7.5 and above, you were born beta. You can hide behind the facade of "alphaness" but women see right thru it and will LOL like when they see a short person and probably be offended you're talking to them

Most people here are shallow. They're butt ugly social retards who think they deserve a hot girl. Newsflash, Elliot Rogers, hot girls don't want you. Theres NOTHING you can do about it. Just stop creeping them out.....

it's easy OP, just stop caring about everything

Just focus on their negatives, eg.
>hairy army
>ugly teeth
>pimples
>hairy upper lip
I know you'd think these are not qualities of hot women but for the hair it could be quite fair and blonde and barely noticeable or teeth could be not perfectly white.

This method works for me and have slayed 8+/10s before sober

Good luck my brothers

If you're engaged in a conversation a little trick that works in many levels is to ask something from her, a small thing, whatever that may be.

The moment they give it to you, you're already taking that pedestal out and using it yourself.

If they become interested, you can keep escalating till you're able to ask her to swallow.

bitches aint no thang mang

Think of them being constipated and trying to actively force out a log every time they aren't in public

Last time I did that I bursted out laughing in front of her and ended up looking like a whacko

imagine them doing a really bad liquidized shit then having a sniff of the bowl before flushing cause i swear to god man a few of them will