Scooby1964

Wtf is scoobs trying to say here?

Other urls found in this thread:

scoobysworkshop.com/all-about-steroids/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Scooby doubt removal unit.

"Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak and to remove all doubt." - Mark Twain (google idk)

Maybe his pointy nips hit a couple keys while he was typing, hence the misqoute

still makes no sense, like how does it relate to his behavior? How would it prove that he is a fool if he said he doesn't do TRT?

Scooby responded to my post the other day

I think you should takes Scoob's advice my man

lol

this

kek

"It's better to have people believe you're a fool, than talking and confirming it". He's either denying his nips are pointy or that he does TRT. He doesn't have gyno, tho.

It stroke a nerve, because scoobs is at least on TRT and probably more.

>It's a Scooby isn't natty thread
If he's on roids why has he lost size in the last 15 years?
He peaked in 2001 or so and has easily lost 10+ pounds of pure muscle since then

that guy looks nasty as fuck

Because d-bol was legal 15 years ago.

>guy
It's a grill. A /v/ meme actually. google inuitinua
>steroid users need their drugs to be legal
Shit's cheaper online or illegally anyway. There are blatant roiders here and it's never been legal in Bongland

>lost 10+ pounds and end up like this

maybe scooby wants to keep it legal. He started loosing size after 2001. All he's left with is TRT from a friendly doctor. Still, it's only my guess of course. But his physique would suggest steroid use. Not because of size, but proportions.

>not because of size

here's another one

keep in mind this is scoobys own pictures, they are not manipulated

>full natty size

Basically if you're a dumb fuck it's best to stfu and not let people know how fucking retarded you actually are.

It's a pretty famous quote bro. Ironically by making this thread (and probably making that comment on youtube) you've pretty much proven scoobs point. GG

>off season, off gear
Now post Arnold on stage and quit cherry picking

>proportions
>traps are non existant, while rest of body is huge
Full natty bra.

and right pic is scooby on season training for mr olympia

scooby is always off season

kys scooby, leave the board or at least use trip so i can filter you

>and probably making that comment
lol fuck off asshole, i did not make the comment. I legit couldn't make sense of his comment and your explenation doesn't make sense to me.

not only this, but i also wanted to cause discussion about whether scooby is natty or not.

Arnold is off season in that pic and off gear.
Scooby has gotten progressively smaller for 15 years

>your explenation doesn't make sense to me.

Let me break it down for you.

You are retarded.
You keep posting here.
Each post just keeps showing us how retarded you are.
Best to just shut up now and stop removing all doubt of how retarded you are.

ignore the deluded retard

scooby has fooled dozens of fools into his skatebaord squatting cult. They will say and do anything to defend their great master

its literally impossible for them to see through scoobies lies. It will destroy their illusion of how can too can get this big

they will never be as big as scooby natty, the only thing they will be is skateboard squatting homos

I wasn't making excuses for scooby. He is obviously on TRT. I was simply explaining what the meaning of the quote scooby was paraphrasing was.

Sure are a lot of fools on here today who keep opening their mouths and removing all doubt...

deluded homo

2001 - 2016 = 15 years
This was taken much earlier you lying c.uck

other pictures are not recent either

deluded homo

>dat roidrage

>i have no argument: the post
Gooby is natty, your mad cos your dyel

"better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak up and remove all doubt"

the quote comes in many variations and is often sourced to Mark Twain or Abraham Lincoln

usually used when someone says something stupid, something akin to "what you just said was retarded, you'd do better keeping your mouth shut"

Lel. He's bigger and leaner in his 50s than he was in his 20s and people still think he's natty

>muscle gain happens overnight
30 years hard work there.
#inspiration

Yiu don't just keep making linear gains over 30 years .

Youll make 95 percent of the gains you'll ever make in the first 2 years.

Everyone who has been lifting for multiple years knows this.

Also, once you hit 35, your test lowers year after year and yiu lose muscle mass.

Scooby is at least on a hefty dose of trt , probably more than that .

50 year old men don't stay that big and lean without anabolics .

It's a dead give away that he's bigger in his 50s than he is in his 20s.

its literally the same argument that you uses retard

stay deluded you raging homo

Look at this photograph (everyone I do it makes me laugh ).

In 1990, after 6 years of lifting , he's made 95% of all the gains hell ever make ad a natty, and yet look at the latest picture of him in his 50s. He is clearly bigger and leaner in his 50s than he was after 6 YEARS in his 20s.

He's obviously on gear

Hell, even in 1996, after 12 YEARS of lifting, he is still smaller than he is in his 50s. How do you explain that

Because the comment shows that the author knows nothing about what gyno actually is

Basically you're a dumb fuck it's best to stfu and not let people know how fucking retarded you actually are.

actually scoobs own explanation of gyno is reasonably good
scoobysworkshop.com/all-about-steroids/

Semen

he's saying that he's a fool for thinking he's on TRT. and if he didn't say anything he would look less retarded or something.

>never stop flexing scooby
CRITICAL MASS ACHIEVED

>implying Arnold lost all his roid gains off-season