Be my fictional future husband

>be my fictional future husband
>im fit, used to be fat
>we want to have kids but i could blow up and be a landwhale
>would you consider a surrogate even though they're $50-100k?

If you're in the US, then no it's not worth it. Have the kid yourself. Then both of you do your best to take care of the kid and each other. You were strong enough to get fit you can do it again. Just don't go crazy overeating for the baby.

but after pregnancy, hips spread, stomach is destroyed and boobs will be destroyed... I really don't want to carry a baby

>be a wife
>can't even do the one thing a woman has to do in this world

if you dont want to have a kid then dont have one. just be clear with your man that you dont want a kid

if one is in the US, it absolutely it worth it. getting married in 2016 is signing away half your assets to a cunt that will leave you after 5 years. she'll be handed said half of assets, custody of the kids, and poison their minds to make sure they hate you.

/thread

> but i could blow up and be a landwhale
How about a surrogate fucking wife you lazy sack of shit.

Then don't do it. The hormonal changes will make you feel like shit. You already don't like the idea, you'll get even more emotionally messed up when you start seeing the changes. Also postpartum depression is a thing.

you're obviously too selfish to have a kid so why even ask

Surgery to put boobs and abs back in place is 1/3 of the price of a surrogate
Stop being a little bitch

Truly
Please don't reproduce OP
Seriously

Nothing sadder than an incompetent parent

I want to have a kid. I don't want my husband to cheat on me, I don't want my hips to permanently spread, I don't want my already big boobs to look like beaver tails and I don't want to destroy my body for children. What's wrong with a surrogate?

Damn Miranda looks aesthetic with tattoos.

All you have to do to not gain weight is not be a fatass. Journal what you eat everyday.

Sure babe. I don't care what you spend your money on :)...wait..what?

Oooooo you want to spend MY money? Well...look pumpkin..50k-100k is alot of money :/ I know you don't understand cause you've never had to earn a single dollar on your own before. But money dosent just grow on trees like that. I mean. I make 100k a year. And that's actually respectable. But we gotta save. Pay bills. Now to mention all the other pointless shit you spend my money on :/ I don't think blowing my...sorry "our" entire savings on whatever you want now is a good idea

You'll cheat on me if I'm a land whale

eww. no. I dont want some strange bitch carrying my seed

That said, my wifes body got totally btfo by two pregnancies.
>stetch marks
>weird skin wrinkles in belly
>saggy tits
>still hasnt lost some of the weight she put on, she's close tho
>vag is no longer an innie (I swear to fucking god she had a perfect innie and now has small flaps. Not bad but still it used to be perfect)

Cause clearly I won't understand that your pregnant right? Lots of people have kids and don't even balloon up that bad. But naw it's ok babe. In don't mind dropping a years salary in your insecurities

You can get a surrogate but you will miss out on the opportunity to experience it yourself
Honestly if you are that afraid of looking your looks bc you don't think you can get your shit together after the baby, then don't be a parent
If you think he will cheat on you immediately once you gained weight, take another look at your self-esteem and relationship cuz you are clearly insecure
Lastly, just wait until you are like 32-35 to have a kid by that time your body will slowly go to shit anyways

>>would you consider a surrogate even though they're $50-100k?

is this for real?, holy shit, women everybody

The child will be mentally retarded if you risk having kids that late as a woman

My mom had ne at 30 and I'm fine

She had my sister at 20 and she has borderline personality disorder

Do NOT have kids I beg of you

>too selfish
>dont want to ruin body with stretch marks.
Why the fuck are you on Veeky Forums fuckface?

Your mum had to have you at 80 then mate, the real risk is after the mother is 40