>Mfw you're 5'6"

>6'0"

>6'0
>At profile shot my chin is almost the same width as my nose
>7-8/10 face
>6 inch peepee
>White skin, blue eyes
>Can make anyone laugh whenever I want
Yet still I'm fucking unhappy. I know people would kill to be in my shoes, but shit, I'm still sort of dead inside.

>tfw dad is 5'7
>tfw started puberty late and still growing
>18 now
>hit 5'7
>tfw scared ill stop there
Does your height come from your dad or your mom's side? I have pretty tall uncles... Just don't tell me I'll be cucked from tallness...

>At profile shot my chin is almost the same width as my nose

Who gives a shit? Is this a thing now?

idk
>dad 5'11
>mom 5'4
>me 5'6

I have a friend that actually started puberty early, his mom is short and his dad is a manlet too, about my height. He's still growing and he's 19, about 6'1. I say don't lose hope until you hit 21.

>being under 6'2
>Yet still I'm fucking unhappy.
That's the reason you're unhappy buddy. But don't worry, being a manlet has some advantages as well

Oh yeah it's a new Veeky Forums insecurity, jaws and chins. Get with the program, faggot

>don't lose hope until you hit 21
turned 20 three months ago and I'm still the same height (5'6) as I was when I was sixteen

At least I'll be 6'2 with manlet heels

I say don't lose hope until you're at least 48.

>both parents 5'5"
>be 5'7"
I guess it could be worse.

Don't lose hope until you're 20 and three months old, then.

Damn that picture hurts. It is what it is though. You either accept that youre short or let it eat you up and destroy you. 5'7 but eh girls that are usually that superficial you really dont want to be with (longterm) but it suck knowing youll never snuggle with an above average qt.

I hope all these women die of terminal bone cancer.

Well maybe you got cucked from height, but not everyone. Some people keep growing until 23.

Some do, but is actually mostly taller people, they grow for a longer time, shorter people often hit their height earlier

eh im not upset about being 5'7''. If i where shoes im 5'8'' anyway. plus i have a good face. every girl ive met has been my height or shorter anway. Literally has never held me back. Being taller would be cool of course

>tfw 5'10
>tfw the average height here is like 5'8
>tell everyone I'm 6'0
>"woowww user you're so tall!!!!"
kek
must suck to be american though

Huh? AFAIK it's completely the opposite. Most tall guys from high school stayed at the same height they got at like 16 and the shorter guys usually kept growing. Maybe its just my case though.

must suck to be so insecure that you have to lie about your height even when you are above average

dad 5'9
mom 5'5
me 6'1
just fuck me up im probably adopted. At least girls wont demean me since I'm KING of the manlets

I do it to see if they actually believe me. It's funny how girls say that they want 6'0 and above yet they can't even tell when you're actually 6'0 lol

>I do it to see if they actually believe me
haha, totally

women are attracted to the thought of someone being 6'0+

>dad 5.7
>mom 5.3
MANLETS SHOULDN'T BE ALLOWED TO REPRODUCE REEEEEEEEEEEE

>6'1

One inch away from the perfect height

same, if dad would have been 1 inch taller I would have been like 6'2

>Does your height come from your dad or your mom's side?

>5'7 3/4's

lmao just say 5'7''. youre embarrassing us manlets even more squeezing in that extra 3/4

>user, I had such a great time with you today! Y-you'd like to go out with me ag-gain next weekend, right?

We all do brother

6'7. It doesnt matter.

tfw 182 cm what do I do?

look at their pictures. The majority are the female equivalent to numales or their just fat.

These girls are children. Disregard them

>Argentine
>5"7'
>girls are lower than me anyway

>5'5
Thank God I'm gay. I doubt someone would want a guy who's taller than them.

>5'9

>5'8

im so glad im not 5'6. i was stuck at 5'6 for like 2 years, i finally managed to grow out of it.

ive read somewhere that eating plenty of red meat when youre young affects your height.

this
living in Argentina is manlet heaven

im also 5'8
don't kid yourself mate, it's still shit

>Abandoned-Kitten-Crying-for-Mom
poor little guy, I hope you were nice to that qt kitty

dad 5'9
mom 5'9

older bro 5'9
me 5'11.5
younger bro 6'1

someone explain also

am i a manlet?

>am i a manlet?

only in your own head, stop saying 5'11.5
you're 5'11. adding the half makes you seem insecure, no matter how accurate it is

i'm almost 5'10, but i accept my 5'9 status

ok got it

6' manlet reporting in