How you holdin' up Veeky Forums?

Post your current feels ITT.

18 years old, and for the past couple months I've been a temporary NEET. Tomorrow I will find out if I have been accepted into a certain college (not uni), if not I will have to scramble and find any college that will accept me at all which is unlikely because how far we're into the academic year.

My one greatest fear of becoming a NEET will most likely happen tomorrow. Sucks man, if only i'd have applied sooner man..

>*if only i'd applied sooner

American? Go to community college.

>practically free (like 600 bucks/semester)
>get credits out of the way for uni
>meet qt's, have social life
>not a NEET

I'm good thanks for asking. Startd going to gym again today for the first time in a long time.

I think i screwed up and did too much cardio.. I had like zero energy for lifting afterwards, so i only did some basic freewieight upper body stuff.

Still feel great, though

I feel stupid, but what does NEET stand for?

"Not in Education, Employment, or Training"

Feel dumb and stupid for mourning over a girl who clearly doesn't want me as much as she's making it out to be
Also gains are not quickly earned I reckon

>meet qt's
yeah right.

You should feel stupid

Never learned it because it's never been applicable to me senpai

Holy shit user I know exactly how you feel, that was me up until like a week ago.

It's just not worth going after a girl who could be together with you if she really wanted to man

The feels are too strong man, I really liked this chick too senpai. I had to bail though before I just became a beta orbiter.

My cut is going like shit. My lifts are going to shit.
I'm on the verge of going full /fraud/

I made out with a 30+ year old married woman with kids last weekend. She wants to fuck now.

Feel pretty empty inside desu.
Been taking modafinil and phenibut to maintain function.

Life is awful.

Same no point in dragging this farce on for longer

not american i'm afraid

Don't look on any of her social media, block it maybe. Let her possibly come to you, if you think it is salvageable. Give it a week, of you not initiating any form of communication. If after that duration she hasn't texted you or made a significant attempt to hang out with you or something. Block her and remove her on everything. It is literally the only way to get over it. I made that mistake myself. I ended up losing my shit and it ended up only making myself hurt more in the end. Just make a graceful exit.

Just broke up with my gf of two years. She wanted to continue. I suffer from depression and intense feelings of loneliness and afterwards I've been plagued by thoughts like why couldn't I love her, will I be alone forever etc.

What happened? Are you over it now since you blocked her?

Standard procedure ofc but the story of me and her is a bit out of the ordinary. I've waited for 4 days now no sign of any response just going to go with my head held high

Good. Have high bodyfat % and doing 10x3. Still only 95 on BP, other stats are also low.

The bad: was rejected by a girl that's 4 on a good day and now I can't tell if girls are more intimidated or disgusted by me. Anyway, no pussy for me.

Dumb dumb you were the problem by not just enjoying what you had

Aight Ima tell the whole story now. Let me get some things ready, lemme get from my phone to my desktop and move some images and shit from my phone to my computer and I will initiate maximum feels storytime boys.

Yay story time

came inside gf last night.
heavy ioi from another chick this morning. can't wait to give her the D.

>Community College
>600 bucks
>qts

Nigger you've never set foot in a community college before. I go to SUNY ECC, pay 3000 a semester because I'm white and middle class, and have classes with 60 year old men, blacks, and trashy girls who couldnt hack it in their 4 year meme degree.

Getting really sick and tired of meeting bright eyed girls who "really want to hang out" and then dtop off the face of the earth when you try texting them.

I'm 6'3", well educated, making 13.00 part time in college, no substance abuse issues, far more aesthetic than most of my demographic, yet not a single girl anywhere is legitimately interested.

I'm turning into Elliot Rodgers by the day.

Storytime guy here. Right as I finished writing it out, my Internet fucking went out. I'm posting this from my phone. I saved my story in a text file. I will post as a full thread when the Internet comes back.

I had finally reached 230 and when I weighed myself this morning I was 234
I'm really disappointed in myself

Ok so the image attached is the last image I have of her. I stumbled upon her new Tinder profile the other day and screencapped so I could bitch about it with my IRL squad.

Ok so about a month and a half ago I get a tinder match with said girl, Rachel was her name. As you can see she was a qt 3.14, so I chat with her all the time in DMs and shit and eventually we go on a first date. She laughs at all my jokes, she holds my hand in the mall, and when we see a movie she is all cuddled up on me and shit. We get dinner, I take her home.

I have class the next day, then the day after that we hang out again, I take her back to my place and we play some Overwatch on my PC and on her laptop. Later we start watching Deliverance (great chill movie lol amirite?). And she's playing with my hair and stuff and we start making out and I fingered her, we woulda fucked but my little brother came home. We go out to dinner and I take her home. BIGGEST MISTAKE OF THAT DAY, while we were making out I accidentally told her I loved her.

That was our last date.

For about 3 more weeks we talk on skype and snapchat daily, with alot of sweettalk going back and forth, we play Overwatch via battlenet and stuff, ect. Everytime I try to make plans she is down and up for it. But come time to hang out she mysteriously got busy with some bullshit.

I start to get annoyed and suspicious, but I don't distance myself. I still try to make plans and shit.

Eventually I deduce with the help of my buddy that she is messing with other dudes in the Twin Cities and shit. And that she had a long time boyfriend back home (she was from out of state). I was absolutely heartbroken, even though I shouldn't have been.

I let this feeling fester for a bit. Then I got pumped up after the gym one day and decided "fuck it" and added her "boyfriend" on facebook and spilled the beans to him.

And it was not I that blocked and removed her, it was her who blocked and removed me after the whole debaucle.

Internet came back
forgot to attach the image

My mentor says he has "no doubt" I'll get financing for my new venture.

Just finishing the Business Plan for investors/banks and trying to find a few grand in seed money.

Felling good about that.

My abs are finally starting to show after all this time. Never had them before (skinnyfat) and it looks like they're even. Yay.

living with parents cause it's the smartest thing to do financially and I just graduated, but I know I need to leave the roost sometime...

I'm starting to wonder if I really want a gf. I try so hard already to impress girls that I'm afraid that once I do get one I'll have to try even harder just to keep her.

I should be in college slaying pussy, but instead I work a shitty job, live with my mom, fuck girls from tinder whom I 90% of the time ignore, because my self esteem is getting lower by the day.
>tomorrows shift starts at 7am

same
only grad school I got into was next to my parent's home

23 y/o in what should have been my final year of uni. 2 years to go because of classes I'd dropped and not made up for earlier. Working full time, school full time, woefully unfulfilled. I haven't been able to get to the gym since September. I've barely been doing a daily bodyweight routine at home. I scarcely eat and I'm down 20lbs.

I just want to die.

>hittin' up qt ex from years past
>feeling depressed as shit for some reason
>even though I'm making decent gains, down almost 40 lbs and over halfway to my goal
>finally got cardio up to where I can run at a decent pace for a decent amount of time
>school is going fine
>nothing lower than a B
>finally feel like a human even though I'm still overweight
>feeling like shit still for some reason
>ex keeps asking about me
>"you've been feeling bad for a while"
>"you're fine? promise?"
>"if you ever wanna talk I'm here"

Why can't I just be happy bruhs? Everything is going so well other than my employment situation. Why the fuck do I still feel so dead?

how can an image sum up something so completely except for Grotesque deformity and maybe boring life

that sucks, the only hope is that by suffering now you'll prosper later

>sick atm
>can't go to sweden to watch auroras this year
>have to go to the dentist to fix my shit teeth next week
>got stood up for a date last saturday
on the plus side though
>getting my shitty teeth fixed next week
>almost finished with uni, last few exams went way better than expected and can pretty much do fuck all this semester
>going dancing with my former oneitis this friday
things aren't bad, they aren't that good either but they're getting somewhat better

because we got lied to

sounds like your autism saved you from a trip to the doctors office to STD tested

the girl i kinda like asked me today''How are you"'
>I want her now

>Was looking at r/milfs
>Discovered pics of my sister there
>Scarred for life

share?

>In the gym today
>Finished workout, warming down in stretching area
>See a guy and his gf stretching together, foam rolling
>He does some push-ups, but with his gf sitting on his back
>They are laughing together the whole time
>I feel so happy for them, but so lonely at the same time

>At work
>Put the fear of god in some of my coworkers
>top keke

Like Shit, yet kinda hopeful.
Still a virgin, got enough girls into me , can talk and flirt well with them, but I'm so fucking scared I literally wasted dozens of great and easy opportunities.
Could never get into my head that a girl would very much like to fuk me, even though my autist days are long gone.
I've been actually trying to get with girls only for about three weeks now.
Every day I talk to one feels, great, every day I don't I feel like failure.
I see guys more awkward, uglier and more insecure than me get laid left and right constantly. How do I get through my thick skull that sex is a normal thing and all I need to do is to actully do it?

After another unsuccessful attempt to bulk for 9 months (gained 30lbs while lifts plateaued where they always plateau, no matter the program or amount of deloads) I ended up fucking up my shoulder and back so even just using a mouse or walking around will hurt. There's a numb spot of skin over my spine the size of a fist and I can't lift my right arm above 90 degrees.

I haven't gone to the gym in almost 3 weeks now and I'm contemplating just giving up for good since I can't seem to make any gains while still managing to injure myself.

britty guud overal
>onetis is my gf now
>sexlife is great
>bulking going good
>diet going good
>sad feels are gone
>still have anxiety but I'm handeling it much better
>some stress from tests at college
looking forward to the future and working towards it

>oneitis is my gf now
That must feel like heaven.

>try mgtow for a while
>feeling great after about 5 months
>decide to try tinder
>qt irish bird matches me
>we chat for a few days and i ask her out
>she says yes
>she gradually stops being flirty and ends up ignoring my messages outright

s-she met someone else didn't she?

>21
>virgin
>have oneitis
>had a girl snog my face off at a club a month ago (my first kiss) but ditched me when i didn't know how to kiss
>Wanted a first at uni, but realised that's probably not going to happen
>Realised i'm not as good at my main sport as i want to be
>Don't have a best m8 to chill and hang with
>Bench on my own

>oneitis is my gf now

How the fuck did you manage that, lad?

Sincere congrats man!

delete this before soem white knight faggot see it

>26
>still in college
>will get my 2nd associates next yr
>hopefully BS before 30

only thing keeping me from giving up on life is the hope that all this will pay off

5'6
I just can't stop feeling depressed whenever I look at my family.
>mom 5'8
>dad 6'0
>brother 6'0
And all this because I was diagnosed with arthritis at 15 and went to treatment a year and half later.

>found out oneitis is a closet lesbian

Feels better to know that she's getting finger-banged by butch Stacy rather than fucked by a dude who's better than me in every way

>That must feel like heaven
It does I've had this girl for like 3 years in my sight
Fucking her makes me feel like we are greek gods in our palace and the harvest this year was amazing

It's all about game bro
Also I had the luck that she liked me for the three years I've known her

Thnx!

>tfw had unprotected sex with gf and am gonna have to make her take the morning after pill for the second time in a month
She's already ill, I hope she's alright. We need to stop doing this

My loneliness is crippling
>walk around my uni campus looking at people and imaging I'm friends with them
>Look at pretty girls and imagine I'm with them
>Go back alone and sit on the computer all day then go to my job which I hate

What goes up, must come down. We will see you back here when chad rips your oneitis a second pussy.

>that image
S-stop please

stop jizzing in your girlfriend if you don't want to get her pregnant

(I fucked my ex raw once a day for two years and no pregnancy, since I can't jizz just from sex, due to years of deathgrip. are you jelly)

delet

damn that mercy is drawn with a big ass

you're not stupid because you don't know it
you're stupid because you didn't google it