What does Veeky Forums put on their armpits after a nice shower?

What does Veeky Forums put on their armpits after a nice shower?

Pic related best scent by Old Spice

Other urls found in this thread:

realfarmacy.com/men-breasts-cancers/
webmd.com/skin-problems-and-treatments/features/antiperspirant-facts-safety#1
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

old spice too, i like bearglove and wolfthorn mainly though

I can't get over how good Amber smells. Although it may smell /toogood/ for a men's deodorant.

I prefer the Fiji and Timber scents. Fiji gets my gf so horny for some reason.

Wolfthorns way too fruity for me but beargloves p chill

I have whitewater or something along those lines, first old spice I tried, didnt even know that shit existed here
I also prefer it very much on roll-on, I was using a nice nivea one that had a nice scent but would disappear fast yet with this one I can not take a bath for 2 days and still smell nice

I use desperado. I really like it. I use lionpride body wash though.

I also use Timber because I like smelling like a tree.

Fiji is unironically the best one. It smells like beach and sex.

Hawkridge is a great scent too. I like using it the most during colder days as it's such a comfy scent

I use regular-ass Arm & Hammer just 'cause I've found it works really nicely

whats this I hear about certain deodorant giving you man tits and cancer?

I switch off between pure sport and swagger deodorant. Keeps them guessing and I'm not poisoning my body with that antiperspirant stuff

p sure that's only caused by the anti perspirant powdery bars. the jel bars are fine

realfarmacy.com/men-breasts-cancers/

axe I guess is some bad stuff too

a literal meme with no research backing it up

Just went from speed stick to degree for men. Smells fucking nice and I don't smell like a taint by 11 like I did with speed stick. Looking into others for a variety of scents.

Timber Master Race reporting in

Old Spice citron deodorant master race

Is it normal to open these at a shop and take a sniff before buying?

Absolutely normal. Everyone opens it up to take a quick sniff to see if they like the scent or not. Shit, I did that this morning when I was at the store.

did this yesterday. Why would you not smell it to make sure you like it? Even though I always end up with one of 2-3 scents I like, I still give others an exploratory sniff.

>he doesn't sample them on his armpits before buying them

How will you know how it will blend with your natural scent if you don't try it first?

how the hell else are you gonna know what it smells like?

>do precisely that
>"Uh, excuse me, sir, you can't do that so you now must buy it"

Is it weird that I love the way my dad smells (old spice deo) and want to covertly get my future bf the same thing so that I can get that full daddy's arm around me cuddling experience?

I do it too, but sometimes try to do it without taking off the cap. I just wanted to make sure I'm not weird for doing it.

I only have 2 armpits. What if I wanna try more than 2?

That's pretty typical for emotionally damaged girls.

Pic is my usual, Old Spice Pure Sport when I spend the night at gf's house

Gillette Fresh used to get grils revving for some reason, smells ok I guess but grills really dug it

Not using /toms/
R u gay or something?

> applying to aluminum Jew to the most absorbent part of my body
No thanks, Alzheimerstein

bear glove

I thought only Antiperspirant has aluminum?

>tfw komodo doesn't exist anymore
>tfw use timber now

Holy shit, you two.
I bought the Timber soap because I saw it on sale and I bought the Amber deodorant/anti-perspirant when I smelled it. Amber smells basically TOO good. It's exactly what I want to smell like, which makes me worry if that's wrong.

Best soap, though, is forever Grandpa's Pine Tar Soap. No other soap smells better, cleans better, lasts longer. Expensive though.

[spoiler]In the end, if I am "going out" I spray Bath and Body Works room spray on my clothes. Usually a pine or pumpkin smell.[/spoiler]

Stop using soap with gel beads in 'em. They aren't gel beads. It's plastic. Several thousand square miles of the Pacific hates you for washing that plastic down your drain.

My fucking nigga. Not this exact scent but that brand is gold. Old spice if God tier too though.

They have soap in the next isle just wash yourself off faggot.

Amber smells like how I want all my clothes and my house to smell like. It smells so good it should be an air freshener or candle scent, not a deodorant.

yeah but that methol taint tingle makes it worth it

all mentholated soaps need to be more minty. i want menthol gold bond level chill on my nutsack

Denali is best
Even my captcha was mountains

Its the metals in some deodorants and its proven you ignorant fuck

Lots of names for these cancerous metals, look up the ingredients on your brand/stick. Using these can also up estrogen in men. Fuckin ironic isn't it?

Fiji master race you doofuses

Plus this spray and I'm fresher than a baby's asshole when it's born

I had that shit in my locker in hs and some nigger stole it, good stuff

race war now

webmd.com/skin-problems-and-treatments/features/antiperspirant-facts-safety#1

I used to use unscented but now I don't.

How many of you are there?